Sneaking away for the weekend - Page 12
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sneaking away for the weekend - Page 12 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sneaking away for the weekend

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sneaking away for the weekend - Page 12 Empty Re: Sneaking away for the weekend

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:47 am

"Thats fine." she said looking at him. She wasn't going to tell him she was really in the mood for chocolate milk and actually despised orange juice. She just didn't feel like him having to get up and go in the kitchen when she could do it herself. "Um where's the popcorn?" she asked as she pulled the movie from the collection and put it in the dvd player before turning the television on and moved back towards the couch.

"You didn't forget to have lots of butter on it did you?" she asked looking at him with a faint smile. Chocolate milk with the popcorn sounded really good and as she was fighting the urge to not say anything she blurted out, "I could really go for some chocolate milk, I actually hate orange juice." she said covering her mouth quickly, her face going red as she realized what she had just said.
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Number of posts : 497

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:51 am

Varod could see something was on her mind and chuckled as she had some kind of inner battle. "Of course, it's in the microwave and-" before he could finish the sentence, the buzzer sounded. "It's done! Plenty of butter. And you can have chocolate milk, of course!"

He laughed as she turned red and cuddled her.

"Don't worry baby. Want me to go get it and you can wait here or I can wait to hit play for you?"
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:56 am

"I can go get it." she said looking at him, her face still red. She wasn't used to blurting out how she really felt and she figured it had to have been the pregnancy hormones doing it. "I just don't usually blurt out things like that. I normally just deal with what I've been given if I don't like it."

She pulled away from him and walked into the kitchen, surprised to find actually movie theater butter waiting to be put on the popcorn. She grabbed a large bowl and opened the bag of popcorn, putting it in the bowl as she added more butter than was probably needed, before moving on to making herself some chocolate milk.

She grabbed the largest glass she could find and filled it full of milk before adding the chocolate syrup to it stirring it up until it was nice and chocolaty. She grabbed the bowl of popcorn and walked back into the living room sitting down on the couch with him taking a large drink from her cup of chocolate milk. "Ready?"
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:01 pm

Varod shrugged and leaned back, hands behind his head as he looked at the title screen of the movie, yawning slightly. When she came back, he laughed at the huge glass of chocolate milk.

"That's...awesome. And you went to town with the damn butter!" he said, suppressing another laugh. "That's awesome! Maybe you shoulda put less on there. After today, only healthy food for you, young lady! Yes, I'm ready."

Using the remote, he hit the play button.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:06 pm

"Hey I didn't put any salt on it!" she said looking at him. "The least I can have is the butter since I cut out the salt." she said as he hit the play button. She didn't want to tell him she was already a very healthy eater and the only time she really didn't eat healthy was when she was with him. That was probably because she generally forgot to eat when she was around him.

She snuggled close to him holding the bowl in her lap, and picked up her glass of chocolate milk and was sipping on it, before she started to go to town on eating the popcorn, "Do you want some?" she asked looking up at him almost like a little kid. She even had a milk mustache.
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:12 pm

"Ashling," he said with a laugh. "The salt is already there! I can't stand any popcorn without salt. It's previously salted popcorn."

He pulled her close and popped one of the popcorn into his mouth before taking a sip of his coke. His eyes weren't focused on the movie. They were focused on her. Her beautiful hair, he gorgeous eyes, her amazingly attractive body...
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:22 pm

She put her chocolate milk down since it was now almost empty and wiped her mouth free from the mustache that she had from drinking it. She looked at him. "You called me Ashling." she said surprised. He had never called her anything but Ash since they had met.

She was trying to pay attention to the movie but she couldn't. He had this bad effect on her whenever they tried to watch something and it was hitting her full force. "Varod?" 'she said looking at him, "A..are you ok?"
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:26 pm

"Yeah...I like it. It sounds so pretty to me...and I think it fits you better than Ash, honestly," he told her, his eyes gleaming as he smiled at her. Oh my god... he thought. I love her more than anything in the world...

"I'm perfect," he told her sighing contentedly. "As long as I'm with you baby."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:43 pm

"Next thing I know you're going to be calling me Kiara." she said with a grimace. She actually hated her first name, and hated it more when she was called by it. Especially after she told people her name was not Kiara. She put more popcorn in her mouth and looked at him, "Did I really put too much butter on it?" she asked looking at him and then back at the movie. She was completely lost in the movie having not paid a bit of attention to it since it had started.
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:55 pm

Varod chuckled.

"No way. You look nothing like a Kiara, but Ashling is the perfect name for you," he said with a smile. He kissed her. "Yeah, a bit too much. But I'll deal with it. You're sweeter than all the butter in the world."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top