Sneaking away for the weekend - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sneaking away for the weekend - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sneaking away for the weekend

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sneaking away for the weekend - Page 7 Empty Re: Sneaking away for the weekend

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:20 pm

"I don't know." she said looking at him, "I guess its going to depend on when you want to get married I guess." she said as she put the ketchup on her fries and started eating them hungrily. "I mean it would be cool to have it in the mountains or at the beach I know."
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Number of posts : 497

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:25 pm

"The mountains on a giant overlook," Varod said happily. "A nice, big bouquet of white flowers on both sides of the alter. With a magnificent waterfall beneath us...how does that sound?"
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:33 pm

"But you didn't answer when." she said with a smile. "And something like that sounds like we need to do in the summer when its warm and its starting to get extremely cold." she had always thought getting married in the mountains with fresh snow on the ground would be pretty. "Of course we could always just elope and then we wouldn't have to worry about where it was or who to invite or anything like that."
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:20 am

Varod laughed. "Or that. I don't really care when. We could do it now. We don't have to get married, really. Not officially. You can just wear the ring. And so can I."

Varod chuckled and kissed her again. He held her hand and smiled.

"I love you more than anything."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:30 am

She kissed him back and smiled, "Yeah but I really wanna be married to you. More than just a ring or a piece of paper." she said smiling, "I want every part of it that it entails. I want to know that I really do share my soul with you Varod."

She smiled hearing he loved her, "I love you too, more than anything even the gods could create." she said with a smile as she got up and sat on his lap. "I want to spend the rest of my life with you and wake up every morning in your arms."
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:32 am

Varod smiled and nodded.

"We can do that. Every bit of me is you, and every bit of you is me. And I want to exclaim it to the whole world," he told her as he pulled her tighter against him on his lap. "Then God must have broken the mold when they made you, because there is nothing, and I mean nothing, that can come close to matching you my love."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:41 am

Ash started to blush brightly red. "There is no way nothing can match me." she said looking at him as he held her tightly. Her eyes met his and she almost lost her breath as it caught in her throat. She had never been so nervous around him since they had first met. "Is there?" she asked. Her lips just mere inches from his own.
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:45 am

Varod looked into her eyes, complete and utter devotion reflected in his eyes as he kissed her hard. "No way. When the gods created you, they made you specifically for me. You're my dream girl in every single way. More beautiful than anyone, smart, kind... More than I could ever ask for. And yet I got it."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:50 am

She kissed him back, passionately as her hand tangled her hands in his hair. When she broke away from the kiss, she blushed extremely hard and turned her face away, "You can't mean that." she said quietly. He made her blush so easily that it confused her, yet at the same time she loved the way he made her feel.
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:54 am

With a wider smile playing across his lips, he kisses her lightly and stroked her side.

"Yes I can. And I do. Without you I am nothing, and you are me and I am you," he whispered into her ear. There was something he had never felt with Christy here. Something different. Perhaps it was the challenge of getting Ash? No, that wasn't it. The time he had spent getting to know her had resulted in-what else could it be?-love.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top