Sneaking away for the weekend - Page 13
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sneaking away for the weekend - Page 13 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sneaking away for the weekend

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sneaking away for the weekend - Page 13 Empty Re: Sneaking away for the weekend

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:59 pm

"Good so when we get married I'm changing my name." she replied with a smile, kissing him back. She laughed as he said she used too much butter, "Well, good!" she added, "More for me and this baby." she said looking down and noticing that she had actually already finished off the popcorn and her stomach growled quietly, still hungry. "Maybe we should have actually eaten something more than popcorn." she said blushing.
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Number of posts : 497

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:06 pm

Varod had a genuine smile on his face as he rubbed her belly.

"Let's forget the movie," he whispered. "And we can have something to eat. Then we can be each others deserts baby."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:12 pm

"Mmmm dessert." she said looking at him with a grin. "As long as I have have the hugest hot fudge sundae I've ever seen in my life too." she said laughing. That was what was sounding good to her right then. She was glad that Khaat had given her that potion because she was actually having an appetite today.

"As long as I take that potion and watch my weight and then keep active I'll be good." she said with a smile. "What are we going to eat?" she asked curiously. She wondered if they should get some sort of take out. Chinese was sounding good to her also.
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:15 pm

Varod stifled a perverted comment and kissed her. Hard.

"Baby, you know what I meant by desert," he told her with a sly grin. "Well, what do you want? I honestly don't mind."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:21 pm

She looked at him returning the kiss as it left her breathless. She blushed and looked at him. "You know I wasn't thinking like that until you kissed me like that." she said looking at him as she took several deep breaths. She thought about what she wanted, "Chinese food? Maybe some take out?" she asked looking at him hopefully.
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:24 pm

"Would you want me for desert, Ashling?" he asked with a small smile as he ran his hand up over her belly and to her face. "Sure. Phones right there. Just order me some rice balls. I'm not very hungry at the moment."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:30 pm

"Maybe." she said with a small smile as she called the nearest Chinese restaurant and began to place their order. She ordered enough that he could eat too if he got hungrier than he said he was and within a sort time they were at the door and Ash handed the guy the money and brought the bags of food in the kitchen, "I got a little of everything cause I didn't know what I exactly wanted or if you wanted more.

She had ordered Lo Mein, sesame chicken, General Tso's chicken, sweet and sour chicken, pork fried rice, crab ragoons, beef and brocolli, egg rolls, and chinese doughnuts. "Is this ok?" she asked pulling out a thing of white rice as well, as his rice balls.
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:33 pm

Varod licked his lips and dug into the chicken and rice balls. Screw not being hungry.

"I LOVE CHICKEN!" he said with gusto as he ate quickly and sat back. "Now, baby, are you ready for desert or not?"
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:37 pm

Ash had just finished fixing her a plate of food herself, it was piled high with a little bit of everything. "I can't eat?!" she asked looking at him and her stomach growled loudly in protest. "I don't think the baby likes your idea." she said with a laugh as she put soy sauce on an eggroll and started to eat it hungrily. "Oh my god this is good!" she said starting to eat at it faster.
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:55 pm

Varod sighed and chuckled, then began to bake a cake.

"You eat slow, Ashling!" he said laughing. "I think the baby was telling you to hurry your ass up! EAT EAT EAT!" With a contented sigh he settled down next to Ash as the cake baked and she ate. Heh. A rhyme.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top