Sneaking away for the weekend - Page 14
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sneaking away for the weekend - Page 14 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sneaking away for the weekend

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sneaking away for the weekend - Page 14 Empty Re: Sneaking away for the weekend

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:58 pm

She looked at him and laughed. "I'm trying." she said looking at him, "I just wasn't sure what all I wanted so I got a bit of everything." she said as she started to clean her plate. She grabbed more food, for the first time since he had met her she was actually getting seconds. "I think the baby is gonna make me fat." she said looking at him as the smell from the cake baking came through the whole room, "And you're gonna help from the smell of that cake."
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Number of posts : 497

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:18 pm

"I'll love you no matter what you look like," Varod said, practically glowing with his love for her. "You're always gonna be beautiful in my eyes!"

He smiled and headed to pop the cake out of the over, hovering it over to the counter with a levitation charm and muttering "diffendo" he deftly cut the cake into sections before cooling it off to a warm temperature as he finally poured liberal amounts of icing.

"How many slices?" he called into the living room.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:24 pm

Ash looked at him. "You don't have to yell babe, I'm right here." she said as she finished her second plate of food. "I don't think I need to eat any of that but I'll definitely take a slice." she said with a smile. She was eating like it was Thanksgiving day, but after all Khaat had said not to worry about gaining any weight right now and she was prone to eating a good bit on occasions.

"Why do you want to eat the whole cake to yourself?"
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:33 pm

"Oh. Hi there!" he said happily, and when she mentioned eating the whole thing Varod's eyes lit up. "Are you offering?!" At that point, Anti appeared and tackled Varod.

"DAMN YOU! I don't mind missing all the lovey dovey stuff, but you can't keep cake from me!" Anti shouted, pinning him down.

"THE HELL ANTI?!" Varod shouted, rolling and holding him in a wrestler's submition. "All ya had to do was ask!"

"Oh...can I have some cake?"

"Sure!" Varod got up and made him, Ash, and Anti a plate each, the boys having two slices and Ash one. "If you want another you can get it, baby. But you Anti have to split leftovers with me."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:37 pm

Ash watched as Anti appeared and tackled Varod. She couldn't help but laugh at that. She looked at them as they fought, but to her it was more like two brothers wrestling on the ground. "Um hello." she said looking at the two of them as Varod handed her some cake. "Milk would be a good thing too." she said looking at him. She hadn't really even spoken to Anti since they had found out she was pregnant. "I really hope you aren't going to be like that with the baby."
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:42 pm

Anti frowned. "Fine Varod..." Chuckling at Ashling's comment, he added "only when he gets older. Like, fourteen or fifteen."

Varod smacked him in the head and pointed to the porch.

"Eat out there."

"Yes sir..." he said dejectedly, walking outside.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:47 pm

Ash watched the two of them, "It could be a girl." she said as Varod pointed to the porch. It was snowing hard outside. She frowned, looking at her fiancé and and got up and walked after Anti, "Don't listen to him." she said as she opened the door after him, "Its snowing way too hard for anyone to be out here eating anything." she looked at Anti and threw a glare at Varod. She had never looked at him angry like that....It was those fastly growing pregnancy hormones. "Come back inside." she said with a smile.
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:50 pm

Anti looked at Varod and smirked and Varod sat down, wanting to rip his head off but ignored it all. In his head he thought at Anti, Open that god damn mouth of yours and I'll rip your tongue out.

Anti turned white-whiter than normal, that is and came in the sit down.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:56 pm

Ash left her piece of cake on the table untouched, suddenly not in the mood for anything to eat as she got up and walked off and up the stairs. She grabbed some pajamas and her toothbrush and went into the bathroom turning on the shower. She needed to take a shower before too much longer and she started to smell. She turned the water on and let it get warmed up as she grabbed the towels for herself.

After the water had warmed up she stepped into the shower first washing her hair at least twice and then conditioning it, leaving the conditioner in while she washed herself. She took her time closing her eyes as the warm water ran over her washing all residue of the soap she used, free from her skin. Then she went back to her hair that still had conditioner in it, massaging her scalp as she rinsed it free.

Once finished she turned the water off and stepped out of the shower, wrapping up in her towels and brushing her teeth before she moved back to the bedroom to get dressed.
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:00 am

Varod and Anti halved all the cake when Ash abandoned her's and Varod waved at Anti as he disappeared and V followed Ashling upstairs. He was waiting on her laying on the bed.

"Hey baby, you feelin okay?" he asked with concern on his face.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top