Sneaking away for the weekend - Page 18
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sneaking away for the weekend - Page 18 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sneaking away for the weekend

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sneaking away for the weekend - Page 18 Empty Re: Sneaking away for the weekend

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:07 am

"Couldn't sleep if I wanted to." she said not taking her eyes off of the television. She was too terrified to think of anything remotely dealing with sleeping and she didn't have a problem sleeping on a couch. After all they had slept plenty of nights on this couch when they lived in the apartment complex. It wasn't that bad. "I love you too." she said quietly sighing. "Why is there never a damn thing on television when you want to watch something?" she asked looking at him, her eyes wide seeing the coke in his hand. "Really? You're still going to drink that in front of me when I can't have any?"
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Number of posts : 497

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:29 am

Varod sat next to her and with vampire strength he through it out the window which he magically opened, summoning a glass of water to him. "I know. Never is when you don't wanna watch anything either. Better? It's not there anymore and I'm drinkin water. Okay?"

He kissed her cheek.

"I love you so much. So so much. I don't like fighting with you. Remember? You're mine, I'm yours. To the end. Got me?"
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:36 am

She didn't see the coke go out the window it flew by her head so fast, but she did duck just to make sure he didn't hit her in the head with it. Just what she would need while being pregnant, a concussion. She looked up at him as he kissed her cheeck, "Yeah better cause I'm pretty sure that was the last one in the house and I really want some too and can't have any." she replied as she set the remote down and looked at him, "Yeah I got you. You didn't think you were getting rid of me that easily did you?" she asked with a small smile. "I love you too." Her face fell a little, "We've got to figure out how to tell my brother, or do you think it would be best to wait until after the wedding and then he can't stop anything or try to."
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:45 am

Varod was thrilled at her renewed happiness. Shits and giggles, he thought chuckling inwardly. He kissed her.

"You didn't think I'd let this fish in the sea get away, did you?" he asked laughing. Then he sighed. "I refuse to let him do anything. But if it worries you we can wait baby. Wanna listen to some music? Some alternative rock sounds nice."

He sighed and thought about a few songs. The first song that popped into his head was Never Gonna Be Alone, in her honor.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:53 am

"I guess we can." she said looking at him. She really wasn't in the mood to listen to music. She wasn't even in the mood to sing to it either. Come to think of it, she hadn't sang since they had gotten back together. She hadn't even tried to write a song or anything. Her guitar that she kept at his house was just going to waste. It probably was out of tune and had a fresh layer of dust on it. "Hey where's my twelve string?" she asked looking at him. "I don't feel like singing but I do feel like playing, at least while I can still hold the guitar."
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:23 am

Varod saw her reluctance and shook his head.

"We can do whatever you want baby," he said smiling at her. "You're guitars in the corner over there. Accio guitar!"

Waving his wand and catching the guitar by the neck, he handed it to his fiance. "Will you sing and play for me? It would make me really happy."

He kissed her gently on the cheek, whispering "I love you" into her ear happily. He put a hand on her cheek and smiled encouragingly at her to play.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:36 am

"I might." she said as she lovingly took her guitar, which had been her baby up til she had found out she was pregnant. She looked over at him and smiled, "I love you too." she replied before she started the painstaking task of tuning her twelve string acoustic guitar. It took her more time than it usually would since she was spending more time making sure she had it in the right key.

After a few more minutes she started playing a song that actually wasn't hers but it was one of her favorites. After a minute of just playing the guitar, which was a rather pretty melody she started singing:

On a dark desert highway,
Cool wind in my hair
Warm smell of colitas, rising up through the air
Up a head in the distance, I saw a simmering light,
My head grew heavy and my sight grew dim,
I had to stop for the night,
There she stood in the doorway, I heard the mission bell
And I was thinking to myself this could be heaven or this could be hell
Then she lit up a candle, and she showed me the way
There were voices down the corridor, I thought I heard them say:
Welcome to the hotel California.
Such a lovely place, Such a lovely face,
Theres plenty of room at the hotel California,
Anytime of year, You can find it here.

She stopped playing for a minute looking at him, "There I sang for you, happy?"
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:41 am

Varod grinned as she began to sing and play, head leaning back, relaxed. Beautiful voice...maybe not the best song, but beautiful none the less.

As she finished, he nodded and took her hand in his, smiling at her, eyes sliding open lazily. "You have an amazing voice. I'm gonna be mad if you don't give this beautiful, amazing, great gift to the world. Keeping it bottled isn't gonna be good. Think of the lullabies for the kid! It'll sleep like, well, a baby!"
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:48 am

Ash couldn't help but laugh at that, "Well its going to be a baby." she said with a smile as she leaned over her guitar and kissed him on the lips. "You're going to spoil the baby rotten aren't you?" she asked looking at him as she started to play something slow and soothing. It really fit the twelve string for a song like that as she plucked at the strings almost lovingly, as if trying to protect them from something, "I don't think keeping me from my child is a good thing either Varod. And I don't want to do that, I want to be around my baby as much as I can. I want to make sure they have us no matter what."
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:52 am

"It was a joke," Varod replied laughing with her and kissing her back, hard. "MAYBE I am, is it that bad?" As she played her guitar again, he smiled and stroked her hair, and when she finished and spoke, he moved the guitar gently from her hand and to the side. He moved his arm around her and kissed her again, sliding tongue into her mouth. "They will. I promise. Until the day we die, our child will have us whenever need be."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top