Sneaking away for the weekend - Page 17
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sneaking away for the weekend - Page 17 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sneaking away for the weekend

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sneaking away for the weekend - Page 17 Empty Re: Sneaking away for the weekend

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:17 am

Ash's eyes got wide as he said they used a needle to listen to the baby's heart. Her heart started beating faster in fear at that. She looked down at her stomach which was starting to have the faintest swell to it and put her hand over it worriedly. "I guess they do..." she trailed off biting her lip scared. "Don't let them do anything to hurt us ok?"
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Number of posts : 497

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:19 am

"Baby," Varod said soothingly. "It's a very small needle that doesn't even leave a mark. And they won't do that in St. Mungoes. And they should let a child birth be natural. Don't worry, I won't let them do anything that could possibly hurt you."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:23 am

"No!" she exclaimed, "No needles!" she said looking at him. Was everything that she had been reading been wrong? She had never read anything about needles to check the heartrate before and now he was telling her they did. It was very confusing. "I think they do, but I think they also do it differently than muggles. We were supposed to talk about it at the appointment I think."
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:26 am

"In a muggle hospital they use needles, not mungoes! Calm down babe it's gonna be fine. And I plan to ask how they do it, because I want my child born naturally...but if we have magic we can keep the kid from the shots. That I don't mind."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:32 am

"I already said I wanted it naturally." she said looking at him incredulously. "I think I should have more of a say on how our child is born than you do. After all I'm the one who has to go through the pregnancy not you. You get to sit around and not get fat and not have to waddle in a few months, and lose sleep because you can't get comfortable and I do!"
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:32 am

"Yes, I know you did but I want it that way too. Of course you get a say, but don't you think I should as well? I am the child's father. Actually, I get to spend a few months waiting on you hand and foot, not complaining cause I'd do it anyway, and I'll be losing sleep making sure you're okay. So please try to calm down. We both have a part of this. It's half and half. Okay?"
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:36 am

"Actually its a little more than half and half." she said looking at him, "I don't need someone to wait on me hand and foot. And you won't be at school when I'm not sleeping there." she added looking at him. "You won't be around me except on holiday and on the weekends when I run off from school to spend it with you. I'm virtually alone other than that.

"Its half and half after the baby is born, so don't tell me to calm the hell down when I'm fine!" she exclaimed looking at him, "You can carry this baby if you want to make the important decisions like what to do with MYbody and what not to do!"
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:50 am

Varod sighed. He knew she wouldn't even think this way if she wasn't pregnant.

"Okay, have it your way, whatever you say is right," he said angrily, turning his head to stare at the wall. Tears were threatening to overpower him, but he held them back. Those were always his toughest battles. Against his own tears. The wall couldn't smile like she could. The wall wasn't beautiful like she was. It was such a boring thing, the wall.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:56 am

She was sitting up now. It was weird. They never fought before and now they were fighting and he just gave in like that, although she could tell he sounded angry with her. "Well when you say it like that you sound like its a competition." she spat towards him, as she threw the covers off of herself and grabbed her pajamas, "I think I'm going to go sleep down stairs." she said as she put on her pajama pants and a tank top and started to walk out of the room. Her stomach was starting to get the slightest swell to it that normally wouldn't be noticable by normal eyes. She sat down on the couch and turned on the television and started flipping through channels.
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:01 am

Varod sighed and trudged downstairs, not looking at her as he passed into the kitchen, grabbing a coke, then walking through the living room again. But then he stopped.

"Go sleep in the bed. I'll stay down here. Better for your back," he told her slowly, shyly even, trying not to make her yell at him. "I love you. I really, really do."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top