I dunno but... I think I may be....... - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

I dunno but... I think I may be....... - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

I dunno but... I think I may be.......

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I dunno but... I think I may be....... - Page 7 Empty Re: I dunno but... I think I may be.......

Post by Remembrance Lyn Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:30 pm

"I understand." She said kissing him on the cheek. "Of course i will come with you to see your mum. I mean she is family still for you so she is family to me and i should get to see her." She said smiling. she knew he probably wouldnt like her being humerous thats why this time she was serrious. His mum would be family to her to no matter if he liked it or not. "Sometime i have to meet your dad though. I dont care how he acts but he's going to be my father in law i should get to meet him." she said to him sternly.
Remembrance Lyn
Remembrance Lyn

Number of posts : 240

Back to top Go down

I dunno but... I think I may be....... - Page 7 Empty Re: I dunno but... I think I may be.......

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:41 pm

"I really wish you didn't have to meet him. but i guess we'd have to invite him to the weding." Kellan wispred "though i will hurt him if he lays one finger on you. besides to shake your hand. this summer before you go home i'll take you by my home. to meet my fahter. but we won't stay to long. just long enough to have a cup of coffee or tea." kellan really didn't want his fahter to hurt remberance and it was clear in his face eyes and words. he would do anthing to keep her safe.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Remembrance Lyn Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:45 pm

"I know you dont want me to meet him but it wouldnt be fair" She whispered. She looked up at the sky. "Hey well its around 4 am shouldnt you be getting some sleep?" she asked him. It wasnt good that she was keeping him up that late but she did have to see him before she went to sleep. "I mean you need some rest to get ready for tomorrow dont you?" She asked him. She didnt talk loud cause she didnt want to wake his headmaster and get into trouble.
Remembrance Lyn
Remembrance Lyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:51 pm

"I'd rather stay here with you." kellan said holding her close. "i'll be fine. i'll fall asleep in class if it gets to boaring. it wont bother me any. i don't think i'd be able to sleep if you left now any way. i'd probly lay there stairing at the underside of the wood that they used to build the deck of the ship. and i won't get in troble. its not like he can really kick me out. i mean if he were to i'd find a way to stay."
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Remembrance Lyn Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:20 pm

"I know you want to stay here with me love but... i really dont want you to fall asleep in class and get into big trouble. You really need some sleep and so do I.. How about this..." she said looking into his eyes. "Tomorrow is saturday. We dont have classes anyways so If you goto sleep.... why dont we meet here around 10 am and we can hang out.. look over wedding plans and anything else you want to do." She said puttong her hand on his sholder and kissing him on the lips
Remembrance Lyn
Remembrance Lyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:07 am

"okay," Kellan wispred already dreading the time untill then. it wasn't like he had many classes in fact almost none. all he really had to do was hang out and deside if he was going to put his name in the goblet of fire and even if he did it wasn't likely that his name would come out of it. "but i'll be missing you every minute. i don't think i'll even be able to go to sleep." he kissed her back then smiled down looking into her eyes.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Remembrance Lyn Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:54 am

"I know you will" She said looking up into his eyes. She ran her hand through his hair then said. "Go get some sleep." And she hugged him then began to jog back to the castle where she would to up to the ravenclaw towers and sleep for the night. When she entered the castle she had to be quiet even though she wouldnt get into trouble because she didnt want to wake the pantings. She quickly and silenly ran up all of the stairs that lead her to her towers, said the password, and got to the dorms.
Remembrance Lyn
Remembrance Lyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:11 pm

Kellan watched Rememberance untill she dissappered out of side befor climbing back noto the ship. he went back to his bed and lay down again silently thinking about memmy. he was glad she was okay but still uberly worried about her. he though he always would be even if she was in the safest place in the world. if there was a safe place in the world any more. all he could do was hope she would never get harmed and do everything in his power to make sure of it.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:01 pm

~----- The Next Morning-----~

As soon as remembrance woke up it was about 9:30am. She quickly got up and began to get dressed. She picked out a yellow sundress since it was saturday, a pair of black high heels, and she brushed and curled her hair. She looked better than she had ever looked which was unusual. As soon as she was dressed, she got a notebook and a muggles pencil to write down things and headed outside to meet with Kellan.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:47 pm

around eight in the morning kellan got up and went into the lavatory to get ready for a day with remberence. every one that saw him could tell that he was acting diffrent than normal. most wondered what was wrong with him and a few knew about the girl he had been with the night befor. he put on a graphic tee and jeans with black converses. his hair was in its useal mess. once he got done with every thing he needed to do befor meeting memmy he walked down to where they agreed to meet.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top