I dunno but... I think I may be....... - Page 9
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

I dunno but... I think I may be....... - Page 9 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

I dunno but... I think I may be.......

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I dunno but... I think I may be....... - Page 9 Empty Re: I dunno but... I think I may be.......

Post by Remembrance Lyn Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:27 pm

"How about.. Peach dresses for the girls with blue flowers then a light blue tux for the men with a peach flower pinned to their tux.?" She asked him. That sounded good. "Then of course you would wear black tux i guess and i would wear a white one." She said as she wrote more. After she was dont writing down that she looked at him and said. "Lets take a break from this and do something else. I dont really care what we do as long as it gets my mind off of planning for a little bit." Remembrance said smiling at him.
Remembrance Lyn
Remembrance Lyn

Number of posts : 240

Back to top Go down

I dunno but... I think I may be....... - Page 9 Empty Re: I dunno but... I think I may be.......

Post by Maddie Kane Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:34 pm

"okay." Kellan said takeing the note book out of her hands and closeing it. "I'll do what ever you want. we could go sit by the lake, or we could go to the quidditch pitch i guess. or we could just sit here and talk. Whatever you want." his words got quiter his voice softer as his face drifted closer to hers. Kellan kissed her lightly on the lips. when he pulled out of the kiss he wispred "i love you memmy." he smiled at her his hand was on her side the other holding the two of them up.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Remembrance Lyn Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:41 pm

"I really dont know anything that we cou---" Mem's words were stopped by him kissing her. She closed her eyes and kissed back just as lightly. When he pulled away she opened her eyes and said, "I love you too kellan." After saying that all she did was look into his eyes not knowing what to do. She loved his eyes and everything about him. He was the one for her and she hoped he knew it. She would never do anything that would make him be sad or mad.
Remembrance Lyn
Remembrance Lyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:57 pm

Kellan sat there smileing not only with his face but with his eyes two. when he was with her he couldn't look away, and when he wasn't with mem he couldn't look at antoher girl that he didn't see as a sister. that was so unusal for him but it was one of the ways memmy had changed him. She had changed him for good and turned him into a better person. he didn't say anything or move for a long time. he just sat ther looking into memmy's eyes smileing
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Remembrance Lyn Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:04 pm

Remembrance looked into his eyes for a long time. After like what seemed as milions of years, She leaned in and kissed him passionately without stopping or making any noises. All she thought about was what it could be like after they were married. She knew she was young and that most who marry right out of school were likely to fail but she knew.. she just somehow knew that the marriage of theirs that will happen in around a years time will last forever.
Remembrance Lyn
Remembrance Lyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:19 pm

Kellan kissed her back useing his one hand to pull Memmy into his lap. he really loved her. more than he had ever felt for any one befor in his life. he held her close even after they stoped kissing. kellan never wanted to let this girl go. he didn't want to let mem out of his site. he knew she loved danger but was deathly afrade of hights. he also knew about how she was diabetic and a wear wolf. her whole life was filled with exitement but all he could see was the danger.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:40 am

Remembrance sat there in his arms and shivered. even thought it was around noon and around the hottest part of the day, it was ptetty cool out and she didnt like it. She made it to where she had he head right by his neck, her hands were holing his hands, and she wrapped the pic-nic blanket around the both of them. She loved him with all of her heart and knew he loved her the same. "I hope we are together for eternity." She shispered as she moved her head to kiss him on the lips again.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:36 pm

Kellan kissed Memmy back as he held her close. his heart sank when she said that. of corse he hoped for that to but it was so far off for him. unlike Memmy he wasn't a wear wolf nor was he a vampire. though as to not make her sad to he wispred "i do to." he didn't want to hurt her in any way. though he knew that was not possible. in the end some one always got hurt. most of the time it was the one that was still alive. though in some cases it was the one who lost his whole life or the one that was murddered.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:59 pm

Remembrance looked around for a bit. Everything around her was as beautiful as ever. "What do you want to do hun? I want you to choose something for us to do because I reallly have no ideas." She knew he would probably say that he didnt care as long as she was happy but she would be happy if he would choose something for them to do right now. She was as bored as she had never been before and it was driving her madder than anything else in the whole entire world.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:27 pm

"Okay." he wispred then slowly got up and helped remberance up. Kellan smiled the led her closer to the lake the up towrds hagrids hut. he really had no idea where he was going but he was going to find something for the two of them to do. "what do you normaly do around here when you get board?" he asked. there was no way he would be able to think of something for the two of them to do. this whole place was knew to him.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top