I dunno but... I think I may be....... - Page 11
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

I dunno but... I think I may be....... - Page 11 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

I dunno but... I think I may be.......

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I dunno but... I think I may be....... - Page 11 Empty Re: I dunno but... I think I may be.......

Post by Aurora Nye Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:28 pm

"Ok." Remembrance said as she grabbed his hand and Lead him to the other side of the lake. When they got there she looked around for a place to sit. She found a good place in the sand and sat down pulling him down to sit next to her. She looked around for a bit. Thsi was the perfect place to make out with her boyfriend for the first time. she looked around more seeing that the lake was still now. this was surprising. She had expected someone to be in there swimming.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

I dunno but... I think I may be....... - Page 11 Empty Re: I dunno but... I think I may be.......

Post by Maddie Kane Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:56 pm

Kellan sat next to her and looked out across the lake for a second. then he looked at remberance befor he kissed her. there had been no movement on the lake which told him there was no one swimming in it. "i love you Remberance." he wispered quietly then kissed her again. Kellan keep kissing her not really sure what she though all he knew is that she had told him she wanted to make out and that he wanted to give her what she wanted.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:32 pm

Right before remembrance could tell him she loved him to he started to kiss her over and over again and she began to kiss back happily. It was 100% true that she loved him and after a bit of making out she wasnt nervous and she began to wrap her arms around his neck still kissing him. This was just perfect. The weather wasnt that cold, Remembrance was with the best man in the world, And the scene was just the mostbeautiful and perfect scene you could use.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:40 pm

After a while of makeing out with Memmy Kellan pulled away from her a little. "I feel as if you must go." It was starting to get dark. he hadn't ment for this to last so long but he had lost track of everything. "I'll walk you to the castle if you would like." he said quietly not really wanting to leave her but he had to. he couldnt' get into to much troble the headmaster wouldn't like that at all. he stood up slowly picking Memmy up with him "or i could Carrie you there."

((OOC: we should close 1 of our topics))
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Remembrance Lyn Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:44 pm

Remembrance noticed her friend walking outside to wait for her. "uh.. I cant sorry.. Got to get to the forest... Yah know.. The full moon supposed to last 3 days so i need to get away from here soon." Remembrance told him as she rolled out of his arms and landed on her knees on the ground. She then got up and kissed him on the lips. "Please dont worry about me much and get some sleep tonight. It worries me that you dont get sleep while im in the forest." she whispered in his ear.

((ooc: which one u wanna close?))
Remembrance Lyn
Remembrance Lyn

Number of posts : 240

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:50 pm

"well you don't get any sleep out there either." he wispred then kissed her back. "just promise me you will be careful. don't get to close to any thing that might hurt you. if you cant promise me that i may end up following you into ther forest." He wasn't jokeing about following her. it worred him to much to joke about it. he had hurd many horrible storys aobut that place. though they had been relayed from his mather many years after she had hurd them when she went to hogwarts.

OOC:: this one
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Remembrance Lyn Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:57 pm

"I can promise that i will.. And plus i got my creator (as in the one who changed me) there to protect me so.. im fine." She said as she began to run away towards where her werewolf brother (from the creator) was waiting for her so they could goto the forest and meet up with her creator. This was going to be a great time if she got to fight some creatures or have some fun for once. Remembrance would of course try to keep up on her word and be careful.

(ok consider it closed!)
Remembrance Lyn
Remembrance Lyn

Number of posts : 240

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

View previous topic View next topic Back to top