I dunno but... I think I may be....... - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

I dunno but... I think I may be....... - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

I dunno but... I think I may be.......

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I dunno but... I think I may be....... - Page 3 Empty Re: I dunno but... I think I may be.......

Post by Aurora Nye Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:49 pm

"Yeah im a little cold." Remembrance said as she stayed close to him. She was happy to be with him. "What is there to do?" She asked him. It was kinda a little boring around there with nothing to do besides wait. After a bit she kissed him on the lips for about 5 minutes. She loved kissing him. When she kissed him, she felt like she was a new person. Like someone who loved him more than anything. Which she did. When she stopped kissing him she whispered in his ear, "I love you."
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

I dunno but... I think I may be....... - Page 3 Empty Re: I dunno but... I think I may be.......

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:58 pm

"i think i love you to." he wispred as held her then he kissed her back. kellan didn't want to let go of her.and he held her closer as he pulled out of the kiss and smiled a her. he started to hum quietly. it was the same song he had humed the day then had slep in a hotel after they meet. he still didn't know the words and didn't think he would ever know them. "do you need or want anything to eat? he asked not wanting anything to happen to her
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:02 pm

Remembrance shook her head. "No." She looked up at the sky and noticed the full moon. She had forgotten that she wasnt supposed to be around people during the nights of a full moon. She always acted wierd on a full moon. "Oh no i.. Im sorry but.. I got to go." She got up and started to run as fast as she could down the stairs. When she got down the stairs she met up with the adult she was supposed to meet up with and they both ran towards to forest. She always was in the forest when ever there was a full moon.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:14 pm

Kellan sat there confused. he had no idea what was going on he went to the window and watched two people run to the forest. he was sure memmy was one of them. he was sad that she had left him there. then scared for her haveing hurd bad things about the forest. then he acieoed his broom and flew down tothe boat he was staying on while he was at hogwarts. he silently got on the boat and went to where his bed was and climbed in it thinking about memmy to afrade for her to go to sleep.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:20 pm

-----AROUND 3 AM-----

When she was finally done with what she had to do. She ran back through the forest and went to where the ship was. There was a kid that she talked to who went to go get Kellan. the kid said, "Hey kellan.. Get up your girlfriend is waiting for you." He said. While he tried getting kellan up Remembrance waited at the bottom of the ship waiting for kellan to get out there. She had to explain to him so he knew what was going on.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:32 pm

"Memmy?" Kellan asked when he was about half way down the gang plank. then he ran the rest of the way to her. "whats going on? where have you been? i've been so worried." he picked her up and held her close to him. "please don't go back in to the forest. i've hear so many bad storys about that place." he kissed her really happy she was okay and not in the middle of that dark place hurt and scared.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:39 pm

"Im fine im fine." She said kissing him back. "Sorry to worry you i didnt have time to explain i was already late to getting where i was supposed to go. I should've told you when we met but it never ran acrossed me. I'm a werewolf. Been one since i was 11 and a half. And when i goto the forest. No one really harms me. I have to go to the forest because its hard to be a werewolf and be diabetic at the same time.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:48 pm

Kellan still didn't let go of her. Memmy's feet hung a few inches of the could as he held her. "i'm just glad your safe. though i sitll don't like that place. i wish you didn't have to go in there but if you have to you have to." Kellan kissed her again and again so happy to see her again. though he didn't tell her he was so afrade he wouldn't see her ever again. "its just good to see you again. its even better to hold you in my arms."
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:57 pm

Remembrance smiled. "I'm just glad you didnt leave me because of the fact that im some kind of animal." She said. She kissed him back then looked at the ground. She did think herself as an animal. Most people thought of her as someone who was cruel and evil but that really wasnt what she wanted to be. She was only mean cause of how complicated her life was.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:02 pm

"i don't think i could leave you," he said. "i think its almost impossible. You've made me a better person and i love you almost as must as i loved my mother. she is the only other person i have ever really loved befor you came along" kellan keep holding her close to him so happy she was okay. and it was true he had not loved like this since he lost his mom. "will you always be mine?" he asked with out thanking about it. then he desided when he got a chance he had to go get his mothers ring. the one she asked him to give to the girl he wanted to marrie.

(i know something might happen and they wouldn't get married but if remberance wants to)
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top