I dunno but... I think I may be....... - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

I dunno but... I think I may be....... - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

I dunno but... I think I may be.......

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I dunno but... I think I may be....... - Page 4 Empty Re: I dunno but... I think I may be.......

Post by Aurora Nye Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:15 pm

(( yah know i thought it would be cool if in the future they did get married. but its your choice))

Remembrance nodded. "At least i hope i will always be yours." She said. She looked softly into his eyes. "You dont have to worry much about me though. I mean what are you going to do when im still in school next year? You wont always be worrying about me will you? You're probably going to be with friends having a great time. Getting drunk so on so forth like other guys." She said.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

I dunno but... I think I may be....... - Page 4 Empty Re: I dunno but... I think I may be.......

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:20 pm

"i'd probly sitll worry about you. and you don't have to be in school next year its more of an if you want to thing." he said "and i'll understand if you want to be in school next year." Kellan though about what he said more. he would never get drunk and for get about her. he didn't dirnk and never would becuase of what happend to his mother all becaouse of his father. though he never talked about his fathers drinking problem he hadn't even told memmy that part and he wasn't about to.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:28 pm

"Well actually its not a choice. Next year im only going to be 17 so I will have to goto school. My parents are going to make me goto school so I can get a good education then afterwards I will do as I please and as soon as I turn 18 im going to be so happy cause I will have the freedom i deserve and I will be able to move out of my parents home and live my life the way i want to." She said. She really wanted to get out of the house already but she had another year after this year to wait which bumbed her out alot more than ever.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:35 pm

"do you do everything your parents want you to?" he asked "once your turn 17 in the wizarding world your considered an adult. no need for one more year of school. like i said last night thouhg. im happy i stayed this year. i meet you if i hadn't stayed in school i probly wouldn't have meet you though." it was true if he hadn't stayed in school he wouldn't have been in london that day. he would have had been in germeny trying to get his father arrested for the murdder of his mtoher.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:39 pm

Remembrance shrugged. "I've always done what my parents wanted me to. besides the fact that as soon as i get out of school im grounded because i did something my parents said i wasnt supposed to do at school." She said. "But I guess... I could drop out after this year if yah want me to. Whatever you want I will do." she said kissing him on the cheek. it was true that she'd do anything for him just as she knew he'd do the same for her.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:43 pm

"Do what ever makes you happy."Kellan said "if you want to stay one more year then stay. if you want to leave leave." he kindof wondered what would have gotten her grounded "what happened for your parents to ground you even after you can move out?" he asked. kellan kissed her again and finaly set her back on the cround still holding her close. "i'll go to the moon and back to make you happy." he wispred.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:49 pm

"I want to be with you so im going to leave school." She said. She remembered the day. She had pushed a little girl from her seat and then got a bloody nose that day. "My parents grounded me because I pushed a little 12 year old out of my way at class then the girl gave m a bloody nose so we got kicked out of class. they said if im kicked out of school it will be the 15th school i've been kicked out of." She explained to him. Then she kissed him back. "I'd fly to jupiter and back to make you happy" she said to him smiling.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:57 pm

"have they ever under stood its not fully your falt that you got kicked out of school." he asked "have they ever though you coouldn't controll your self some times?" he held her close to him pulling her out of the chiar she had been sitting in and then into his lap as he held her tight. "but i don't care what happens as long as your happy and your self." he said kissing her yet again as he held her tight.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:08 pm

I've been kicked out of so many schools its hard to keep track of. I was kicked out of 5 private schools and the rest were public schools.Mum and dad hope this is the only school i dont get kicked out of and so far its good enough. I've punched people at school. Been in many school fights but never have went a year without a fight." she told him. She layed her head on his sholder and looked up at him.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:32 pm

"maybe this year will be diffrent. maybe this year will be the year your parents will get off your back about it. and i could help you with it." he held her closer as to make sure she didn't get cold. her really didn't want her to get sick then he kissed her once more. "do you want to go for a walk?" he asked "or maybe it should wait for tomarow so you don't get in troble." he didn't want to get her in troble.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top