I dunno but... I think I may be....... - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

I dunno but... I think I may be....... - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

I dunno but... I think I may be.......

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I dunno but... I think I may be....... - Page 5 Empty Re: I dunno but... I think I may be.......

Post by Remembrance Lyn Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:37 pm

Actually when there's a full moon im allowed to be up all night so that way if i end up going to were wolf form no one sees me." She smiled and kissed him on the cheek. She loved that he would be here for him no matter what in the world happened. She knew she had a great person to be with her through thick and thin until her death. she hoped at least that this was true.
Remembrance Lyn
Remembrance Lyn

Number of posts : 240

Back to top Go down

I dunno but... I think I may be....... - Page 5 Empty Re: I dunno but... I think I may be.......

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:49 pm

Kellan accieoed a small box and put it in his pocket. then helped her throw the dark to the lake near the age of the woods. he found a dry place for them to sit and then he sat on the ground and pulled memmy down on his lap. he kissed her on the lips as he held her. "do you want to dance?" he asked "i could put and enchantmen taht would make music play only for us. if i could rember the spell my mother used so long ago."
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Remembrance Lyn Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:00 pm

Uh. Sure." Remembrance said. She hadnt ever danced in her life and was hoping this would be her one chance to learn. She smiled at him happy he would dance with her. "Yah know i kinda wish I was a 7th year. If i was i could try to be the champ and be in the tournament." She told him. That would be cool for her to be a tri wizard champion and get to compete against others.
Remembrance Lyn
Remembrance Lyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:27 pm

"i've been training for it since i started school. the head master really wants to win this year. though now i couldn't care less about it.." he wispred as he helped her up when got up him self. casting a small spell that would allow the music play for them and only them. " the tortament is rather dangreus. i would worrie aobut you every minute if you were a wizard champion. i think its better your not a 7th year for now. one less thing to scare me. one less thing that will make me almost loose you." then he took his hands and put them on Memmys waist and he kissed her.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Remembrance Lyn Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:32 pm

Remembrance nodded. "But I love danger. Its one of the best things and its such a rush.Its better than anything once you feel that rush go through your body." Remembrance said. When he kissed her she kissed back and slowly wrapped her arms around his neck dancing with him. For her first time dancing she was enjoying it all very much.She liked the music and the peacefulness of just being with him and only him.
Remembrance Lyn
Remembrance Lyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:39 pm

"i love you ." he wispred. kellan knew what she was talking about with the rush of danger. he felt it and loved it so much. "and thats why i don't want you to be a triwizziard chapiamn and why im glad you can't be one. that way i cant lose you." he said as he slowly danced with her in the cool night air. the spot thew were in simmly lit by the moon. the music siletnly playing in their minds.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Remembrance Lyn Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:57 pm

"I love you to" she whispered back to him. It was true that she loved him alot."But you couldnt be able to lose me if I was a champion. I would be a really good Champion and nothing bad would happen to me." She said as she danced with him in the moon light. With the music, lake and moonlight, This was one of those very perfect nights she could never forget.
Remembrance Lyn
Remembrance Lyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:01 pm

he stoped danceing for a minute and got down on his knees. "Remberance..." he said quietly looking down at the ground "could you andswer one question. and andser it will all of your heart please." kellan then looked up at her his hand in his poket. he was geting ready prerpose to her then he made the music quieter in their heads. then he moved so he was kneeling beside of her.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Remembrance Lyn Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:13 pm

Remembrance looked down at him. "Yes?" She asked him. She could tell what he wanted to do but she didnt know if she was right or not. Some people would do other things while knealing down like he was. She had heard of men getting down like that to tell their girl they loved them and to ask them if they liked him or not. She heard of alot others but proposing was the one she knew about the most.
Remembrance Lyn
Remembrance Lyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:37 pm

"Remberance, Will you marrie me?" Kellan asked takeing the box from befor out of his pocket. he opened it to reveale a ring with a few dimonds in it. this ring had once been his mothers and it was one of the things she had givein him just befor that night so long ago. she had told him to give it to the girl he loved. the one he wanted to marrie and he was doing just that. he was still smileing up at her. his eyes glimed with happiness.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top