I dunno but... I think I may be....... - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

I dunno but... I think I may be....... - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

I dunno but... I think I may be.......

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I dunno but... I think I may be....... - Page 6 Empty Re: I dunno but... I think I may be.......

Post by Aurora Nye Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:46 pm

Remembrance stood there Surprised that he actually asked her to marry him. They were so young but she soon snapped out of that fact and said. "Yes" She then knealed down and hugged him. Even though they hadnt known each other very long, she felt as though she knew him longer than anyone else in the whole entire world. She kissed him on the cheek and was smiling. She never expected him to do this.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

I dunno but... I think I may be....... - Page 6 Empty Re: I dunno but... I think I may be.......

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:50 pm

he sliped the ring on her finger smileing and kissed her. "i felt as if my mom wanted me to give this to you. it was hers. i think she knew that what happened to her would happen." Kellan said then kissed her again holding her tight. "and we can wait unill your 17 to start planing if you'd like. or if you wanted we could start sooner, or later. "he really didn't care as long as she was with him, and no one eals.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:53 pm

"We can wait to plan it." She said smiling. "right now i need to figure out what my parents are going to say about me being engaged at the age of 16." she said. She looked up at the sky. The moon eas beautiful and she just layed back looking up at the stars. "What would your friends say when they learn your engaged at your young age?" She asked him. She knew it wasnt her buisness but she didnt care.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:59 pm

"they would say im wipped. but if i am who cares." Kellan said smileing at her. "and my fahter wouldn't give a crap he'd just sit there yelling and bellowing about how he wants another beer" kellan didn't mind showing his dispise of his dad. "im just afrade to introduse you to him. he isn't the nicest person in the world. and i don't want him to hurt you. if he even layed a finger on you i would lose control and propbly attack him." he was sorry that that was true but he couldn't change his fahters way.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:03 pm

Remembrance laughed and shook her head. "I have probably met worse people. Your talking to a girl who was in summer school with bad people, detention with worse people and saturday school with people worse than any kid you could probably think of so i pretty much know worse than a drunk stupid hell of a man who cant even care about his son." She said. "Sorry to say this but you're better off without him bud." And at that she gave him a big hug.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:06 pm

" He's the reson my mother is dead. he just dosen't know that i saw it yet. that is waht i was planing on doing this year untill i relized it was the year for durmstrang to partisipate in the triwizard tortament." Kellan wispred and held her close to him. "hes the reson i spent half of my life at a friends house that became a temporary famiy for me." he ran his hands throw her hair once again as he huged her.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:10 pm

"I understand. I've had many friends who's family is dead. This girl i think a first year lost her parents at a young age i think about 1 and a half or two years old. That kid isnt much of my friend though. She is more of my worst enemy." she said to him. "Just think. You will have your own family soon and wont have to worry about your father as long as im alive." She told him. She was ready to be a family with him. It would be a great family.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:15 pm

"he use to be very abusive. he'd hit her and use magic on her. she only stayed for me." he wispred "i think he needs to go to askaban. seeing as what finaly was him throwing her across the room into a shelf full of glass and porcailin on it. the self fell along wiht all of the stuff on it brakeing and shatering some of the bigger sharper pices going into her it was bad really bad." rembering all of that was makeing tears come to his eyes for the first time in a long long time.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Remembrance Lyn Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:18 pm

Remembrance hugged him. "Dont cry.. Please... Please dont cry." Seeing him cry made her upset. She tried not to cry also as she patted his back trying to help him not to cry. she hated it when people began to cry especially if it was someone she loved more than anything else in the world. "Come on love please dont cry." She whispered.
Remembrance Lyn
Remembrance Lyn

Number of posts : 240

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:24 pm

"sorry," Kellan wispred wipeing the tears away from his eyes blinking back the rest. "i really miss my mum. would you like to come and visit her with me next time i go?" if he was going to tell any one in his family about her it would be his mum. he knew she was up in heaven watching him now. telling him what to do keeping him safe from harm. he would do the same for remebernace even after he was long gone.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top