I dunno but... I think I may be....... - Page 8
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

I dunno but... I think I may be....... - Page 8 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

I dunno but... I think I may be.......

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I dunno but... I think I may be....... - Page 8 Empty Re: I dunno but... I think I may be.......

Post by Aurora Nye Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:23 pm

Remembrance walked down the stairs and out of the castle door ready to see Kellan. She wasnt used to wearing a dress since she almost never wore one but she would get used to it later in life. When she got to the door, she took a deep nervous sigh then opened it and headed to where she was to meet Kellan. She saw that he was there and she ran to him and gave him a big ol' hug. "Hey hun" She said to him smiling.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

I dunno but... I think I may be....... - Page 8 Empty Re: I dunno but... I think I may be.......

Post by Maddie Kane Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:20 pm

Kellan smiled when he saw Remberance. "hey," he said when she huged him. he wraped his arms around her waist and lifted her off the ground and spun memmy around once befor seting her on her feet again. "how are you this morning?" Kellan asked thinking she looked wonderful in her dress with her hair curled and everything. "and you look very bueaitful." then he kissed her befor she could andswer his question or reply to anything he had said.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Remembrance Lyn Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:27 pm

Remembrance kissed back smiling. "Thanks." She said. She looked around on the ground because she had dropped her pencil and her notebook. When she found her things she knealed down and picked her things up. She then pulled her wand out, since she had it tucked behing her machine, and whispered, "Accio blanket" And a blanket like a picnic one flew towards her. She grabbed the blanket, unfolded it and layed it in the grass so she could sit down then she sat down on her knees on the blanket and patted the blanket next to her asking him to sit down.
Remembrance Lyn
Remembrance Lyn

Number of posts : 240

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:46 pm

Kellan sat next to her still smileing "so what are we doing today?" he asked not suer what the pincle and paper were for. then he rember what they had been talking about the ngiht before. "oh wait don't andswer that. When and where do you want to have the wedding?" and he though of a few places he would find perfict. "maybe infront of the eiffle tower. though i don't care as long as your happy wiht it."
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Remembrance Lyn Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:58 pm

"I really think that the Eiffle tower would be a beautiful place to have it. Either there or somewhere that could be by a lake." She said as she started to write down where they were planning to have it. "Now we just need some other things.. Colors that we want... Who we need to invite... I will be going over the summer or with some friends to choose a dress so thats out of the way.... We also probably need to know like what to eat at the reception afterwords." She said thinking more.
Remembrance Lyn
Remembrance Lyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:14 pm

"I'll let you deside all of that if you want." Kellan said he really wanted her to have the wedding of her dreams. he wanted every thing that would make that day remberble for her. "and for the boque i sujest your favoret flower. though i would also love it if you would work roses or atleast the color of them into it some how." roses where his mother favoret flower she always smelled of them or was working in the small rose garden she keep.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Remembrance Lyn Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:50 pm

"Roses are my favorite flower though." She pointed out smiling slightly. She wrote down in her notebook some more. "Well.. You will need to help with the colors... i mean whats your favorite color?" She asked him as she wrote more. So far her notebook read,

Place: Eiffle tower or somewhere out in the country
Boque: white roses and white tulips maybe some yellow tulips.

She had nothing she could think of to add to the list yet. "We also should probably choose things like.. best man.. maid of honor.... so on." She said as she looked down at her notebook some more.
Remembrance Lyn
Remembrance Lyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:29 pm

"My favoret color is blue.," he said kissing her on the neck. kellan really did like blue he rembered his mother wearing something blue almost every day wetiehr it was a necklace a shirt or jeans atleast one part or her out fit was some shade of blue. when she minchend best man he racked his brain he didn't have many friends okay almost none but he'd have to find some one to be the best man then whouldn't he. unless memmy knew some one. "i have no clue about the best man nor maid of honor." he wispred
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:19 am

"Yeah thats going to be hard to choose. I dont have much friends that I know of yet." She said hugging him. She was a little tired now . Memmy just leaned against him and started to draw the eiffle tower. "Well what colors should we do?" She thought for a minute and said. "We could do a really light blue, a peach color, and white for our colors.. maybe." she said as she thought more. There werent much she could think of. Maybe a light peach carpet down the isle, some flowers in the isles.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:16 pm

"if you want," he wispredputing his arm around her "the Brides mades could be wearing a peach dress and holding light blue flowers. and then the guys could have that to." Kellan didn't know about weddings though he had been to a few. he hadn't even seen a tux up close though he knew he would have to get one or something. "or it could be the other way around with light blue dresses. as long as they arn't wearing white." at least he knew that only memmy should be wearing wight.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top