Taking a walk hoping to meet up with some friends - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Taking a walk hoping to meet up with some friends - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Taking a walk hoping to meet up with some friends

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Taking a walk hoping to meet up with some friends - Page 5 Empty Re: Taking a walk hoping to meet up with some friends

Post by Aurora Nye Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:58 pm

Aurora nodded, tears still slowly falling. She didnt know what to do or what to say. It made her a bit better that he knew what she was going through, but it didnt make her happy enough to do anything but sit there and cry. She hated this so much.

(ooc: It ok i went short to cause i got to blacked out)
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Taking a walk hoping to meet up with some friends - Page 5 Empty Re: Taking a walk hoping to meet up with some friends

Post by Sean Wilson Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:14 am

"You wanna go to sleep?" Varod asked kindly. "Or do you want to cry a little longer buddy?"

Crying was always good for the soul. It helped him all the time.

"Come on, I'm tired. Want me to carry you?"
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:17 am

Aurora nodded and wiped her eyes. She was really tired and wanted some sleep but she really didnt feel like getting up and walking back to the tent. Even though she didnt eat she wanted to sleep before more bad memories come back to haunt her already terrible and shadowy life.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:49 am

Varod smiled and stood up. Grass crackled under his feet as he stepped carefully around the perimeter of the fire and set her down on a cot inside.

"Comfy?" he asked, settling down on his own cot and putting his hands behind his head. God it was a beautiful tent. A skylight overhead allowed him to look at the stars. Soon he drifted off...when he awoke it was still nightime, but the stars had moved so he was guessing a few hours had past. Rolling over, he passed back out.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:54 am

Aurora nodded and laid there for a while. She curled up and fell asleep. Once she fell asleep she dreamed.

"Hury hury!" the doctor screamed as a lady and a man who were terrible injured were pushed though the hospital to a special room. "Come on we need to hope that they live they have a small baby girl for heavens sakes!" The doctor yelled. The doctor ran following the nurses carying a small, crying little baby girl. It was storming really loud and the thun-

The dream was cut short by Aurora waking up screaming. She knew exactly what her dream was. It was the exact day her parents had died.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:13 am

Varod bolted upright and was at Aurora's side in an instant. The scream had scared him like death was after him, straight onto the floor.

"Aurora!" he said, startled. "Are you okay? Was it a nightmare? Do you want a glass of water?!"

After bad dreams a drink of warm water normally calms the nerves...or at least they did for V. He always got a slightly heated drink of water when he had nightmares.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:18 am

Aurora looked at him more scared than she had ever been in her life. "I...I saw.. I saw my.. my parents.... i saw them.. like... like right before they died... they looked terrible... covered in burns... and covered in cuts... deep....depp cuts... it was horrible..." She said. It truely had scared her half to death. She sat there curled up showing how scared she was.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:44 am

V took her in his arms and sat on the bed.

"Your parents?" he asked sharply. "Do you know what happened? I know it's hard but you have to tell me everything that happened. It is very very important...or could be. We'll find out what happened to them Aurora."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:58 am

"I know...What.. what happened to them.. It was more terrible than anything. I wasnt killed because the person who put my house on fire said i would have a great potential." She said. "Here is what happened.... It was like half a year since my birth and my parents left me with this baby sitter. I dont remember his name but he was mean to my parents. That night when my parents came home from their date, He quickly picked me up, Used a sword on my parents, Caught the house on fire, And ran outside with me. He quickly set me down on the grass and ran down the street for help."
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:01 am

"Oh my god...okay. Let's find him," Varod said, nodding. "Were you living in a muggle neighborhood? Do you remember where it was?"

With certain info, Varod was sure he could find the killer.

"I've got this under control, Aurora," he said, grinning at her and helping her to her feet. "We should get started."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top