Taking a walk hoping to meet up with some friends - Page 14
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Taking a walk hoping to meet up with some friends - Page 14 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Taking a walk hoping to meet up with some friends

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Taking a walk hoping to meet up with some friends - Page 14 Empty Re: Taking a walk hoping to meet up with some friends

Post by Sean Wilson Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:37 pm

Varod shrugged and ran forward, aiming a smack at her head.

"Why so serious?" he asked in a perfect joker impression as he pulled out a energy sword and swung it at her face.

(I forget what the swords are called XD Is energy sword right?)
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Taking a walk hoping to meet up with some friends - Page 14 Empty Re: Taking a walk hoping to meet up with some friends

Post by Aurora Nye Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:49 pm

Aurora made her character duck under the sword and swing her foot towards his feet hoping to trip him. "No reason just always serrious when I play games." Aurora made her character kick V in the gut and got ready to sucker punch him.

(i think so havent played so much in a while so idk much anymore)
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:52 pm

Varod just started shooting her till she was dead. Easy as pie. He smiled as he turned off the game and sat back in the chair, letting the spell down.

"Well, I win!" I said laughing.

OOC: I shoulda won in the other posts...in Halo normally if you're the first person to shoot you win then I hit you which is mainly one hit wonder.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:17 am

Aurora nodded in agreement. She never won usually but she didnt care. She got her crutches and slowly headed back to her room where she would quickly pray then goto sleep. When she got to her bed, She sat down her crutches, sat on her bed, bowed her head, and prayed. "Lord bless this day and all it has given in jesus' name Amen" She then laid down and closed her eyes hoping to catch some sleep.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:22 pm

Varod slowly followed her and sat down at the foot of her bed.

"Have a good nights sleep, Aurora," he said smiling. Soon enough he was back in his own bed. God? Was there a God? What was the point in believing? Many questions invaded his mind at Aurora's prayer. So she was Christian? Far out.

He simply couldn't sleep. V made his way to the kitchen and poured himself a glass of water, sitting at the table with a sigh.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:38 pm

When aurora woke up she was really hungry. All she did was lie in her bed though. She was to tired to get up to get food. After about 5 minutes she finally got out of bed and went to the kitchen to see if Varod was awake to make her some food. She really didnt know how to make much besides pancakes and eggs so she hoped he could make her something really good.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:43 pm

Varod had gone to sleep shortly after the water and came down the start making some food for Aurora and him.

"It's almost ready," he said as she walked in. "You have awesome timing. Hope you like sausage, because there's a lot of it!"

Laughing he turned them over in the pan and brought it out, seeing it was done.

Making each of them a plate of sausage, eggs, toast, and also pouring a glass of orange juice, he sat down at the now made table.

"Dig in!"
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Prison Lycon Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:49 pm

Aurora sit at the table in her spot and yawned. She said, "Thank you" when he set down her plate and started eating it all. When she finished she looked around boredly. There wasnt really much things to do since she didnt want to go outside or play any games. What she wanted to do was a mystery and she couldnt think of anything fun AT ALL to do this wonderful day.
Prison Lycon
Prison Lycon

Number of posts : 171

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:55 pm

Varod ate quickly and stood up.

"We should go somewhere. I could take you to the States. Have you ever been?" he asked chuckling. "Their president is something else. Always a great guy to mess with though! I do it all the time. But you'd have to wait outside, not being able to walk. Or else I could probably disillusion both of us and carry you..."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Prison Lycon Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:58 pm

" I used to live in the states.. just before my parents died. then i moved to france with my god parents and then moved to the bottom of europe for the rest of that time." She said. "I dont feel like messing with people today.. maybe some other time but not today at least

(sorry its short)
Prison Lycon
Prison Lycon

Number of posts : 171

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

View previous topic View next topic Back to top