Taking a walk hoping to meet up with some friends - Page 13
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Taking a walk hoping to meet up with some friends - Page 13 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Taking a walk hoping to meet up with some friends

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Taking a walk hoping to meet up with some friends - Page 13 Empty Re: Taking a walk hoping to meet up with some friends

Post by Aurora Nye Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:36 am

"Not really.. They all are uber easy. I mean if u just think of the logics and all you cant say that they all are hard. " She said all technical like. It wasnt like her to be all smard and all even though she was pretty smart for her age. She looked around for a bit. She was starting to get real tired now. It was hard to do anything right now.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Taking a walk hoping to meet up with some friends - Page 13 Empty Re: Taking a walk hoping to meet up with some friends

Post by Sean Wilson Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:15 am

"Well, all of them are easy but I always have trouble no matter how many times I beat it," Varod replied shrugging. "That first boss is just...not up my alley. But anyway, nothing beats Ocarina of Time. No game. Ever."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:47 am

"Eh if you say so. Im more of a halo fan but im really not supposed to play fighting games. My god parents think im supposed to be all girly girl since of my shyness. They never learned that shy people can be tom-boys. She felt her phone vibrate and tok it from her pocket. It was a text from her dad to make sure she was fine. She quickly jotted the reply and sent it to him.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:37 pm

"Halo multiplayer is okay...I have it if you wanna play. The campaign is so BORING though," Varod said, shrugging. Halo wasn't bad but...it simply didn't make his top twenty. So he preferred platformers like Mario and Zelda, not shoot em ups...personally, he thought guns were overrated but smacking people with a gravity hammer is just epic.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:44 pm

"Nah I really arent supposed to play Halo. My Dad wont even let me play mario because it had killing little creatured in it. " She said boredly. If her father knew she loved violent games he would like yell at her for hours. He would be like' YOUR TO YOUNG TO PLAY GAMES LIKE THAT. THEY ARE WAY TO OVER RATED FOR YOU' and she would be like 'but every one else plays them' and he would be like 'WELL TO BAD YOU ARENT EVERYONE ELSE'
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:57 pm

"Shhh," Varod said, hating it when people flipped about violence. He tossed her a controller and popped in Halo. "I won't tell im."

He winked and turned it on. Going immediately to multiplayer mode, he started the game.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:10 pm

Aurora stared at the screen and started playing. She killed 1 thing, 5 creatured, 20 creatures, and then beat another 10 creatures. She loved this game. Then she started to fight Varod's characters.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:21 pm

Varod followed Aurora through the game while she killed everything, after casting a spell so as to prevent looking at the others screen. After she killed everything and started looking for him he shot her from behind and laughed.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:35 pm

Aurora didnt care. She quickly turned her character around and started shooting him with her characters machine gun. She didnt laugh though this was a serrious matter for her and could only be celebrated correctly afterwards. As she played, the voices ringed in her head again. uh oh this was a bad thing
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:36 pm

Aurora didnt care. She quickly turned her character around and started shooting him with her characters machine gun. She didnt laugh though this was a serrious matter for her and could only be celebrated correctly afterwards. As she played, the voices ringed in her head again. uh oh this was a bad thing
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top