Taking a walk hoping to meet up with some friends - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Taking a walk hoping to meet up with some friends - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Taking a walk hoping to meet up with some friends

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Taking a walk hoping to meet up with some friends - Page 2 Empty Re: Taking a walk hoping to meet up with some friends

Post by Aurora Nye Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:30 am

Aurora was glad that he thought of her as a sister. "Thnx.." She said. Of course she didnt talk much.. she never knew what it was like being treated as a sibling since she didnt have any siblings or god siblings. It was just her and her god parents and her real grandma. "nothing much had been going on... been wanting to do something."
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Taking a walk hoping to meet up with some friends - Page 2 Empty Re: Taking a walk hoping to meet up with some friends

Post by Sean Wilson Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:43 am

"Yeah? I could take you to see a movie or something. Or walk around with you on my shoulders at Disney world, shorty," Varod replied laughing. "So, have you met any boys you're age? How old are you now, anyway?"

He grinned at her in a mocking way.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:47 am

"nah no thanks.. im a bit old for disney world.." She smiled playingly. "im 12 now... and IM NOT SHORT!"she hated people calling her shorty. It was annoying. "Of course i havent found a boy... Why would I? I'm to shy.." She said wearily. It was true she was way to shy to find a boy.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:52 am

"I'll help you! I'll throw you a party," Varod said grinning wide at the prospect. God he loved planning things. Anti popped up above them and shouted down.

"Hi Aurora, I don't remember, have we met? If not I'm his-"

"Other half-"

"And we normally-"

"Hang together-"

"But I-"

"Stay inside the brain-"

"Most of the time!"

They laughed and smiled at her, almost identical except for Anti's red eyes and pure white hair.
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 869
Special Abilities : Metamorphagus, Occlumency

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:55 am

Aurora took a step back. This was wierd. Like, really wierd. What was going on? "uhhh hi?" she said to them. it was creepy to see two of the people. Who was this other person? she wanted to know sooo much but no one would probably tell her.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:06 am

"It's a LONG story," Varod said, chuckling.

"Yeah," Anti added. "I started out trying to kill him. But we grew closer in the end!"

"So, he's basically my alternate personallity..."

"IN OTHER WORDS...he be crazy."

"Hush Anti, you don't need to be here for everyone to know instantly. Anyway, what about that party?"
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:54 pm

Aurora listened to this all. Did she wanna have a party? She really didnt know. "I guess we can have a party.." She said to them. She was still a bit confused about the whole anti dude thingy. It was soooo wierd. Why did she have to be the one who saw this?
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:42 pm

Anti rolled off his branch and landed with his hands beneath him on a branch to the other side of Aurora.

"Alright, I'll let you use my house once I buy it," V decided. "Invite everyone you want. If there's a guy you like, I'll make sure he's there."

"He really likes helping people," Anti threw in.
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 869
Special Abilities : Metamorphagus, Occlumency

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:06 pm

Aurora looked at them both odly. Who ever said that she liked any guy? "Who said i liked anyone?" She asked them.It was pretty wierd for them to think she liked anyone really even though there could be someone that she liked. "And i dont know who to invite.. i get to shy to even think about that.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:59 am

"No friends?" V asked, startled at the thought of life without his buddys.

"No crushes?" Anti asked, startled at the thought of life without well...those thoughts.

"Scary!" they both said, then laughed.

"I'll invite everyone in your classes if you want."

"And I'll threaten them if they don't come."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top