Taking a walk hoping to meet up with some friends - Page 9
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Taking a walk hoping to meet up with some friends - Page 9 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Taking a walk hoping to meet up with some friends

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Taking a walk hoping to meet up with some friends - Page 9 Empty Re: Taking a walk hoping to meet up with some friends

Post by Aurora Nye Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:05 am

Aurora thought for a bit. She didnt know what to do exactly. She was just about to say that they could goto see a movie or something but some boys came up to her, pushed her into a mud puddle, and ran away quickly. Aurora laid in the mud holding her arm. She thought that she mightve broken it pretty badly because she couldnt move it much.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Taking a walk hoping to meet up with some friends - Page 9 Empty Re: Taking a walk hoping to meet up with some friends

Post by Sean Wilson Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:11 am

Varod ran after the boys, vamp speed making it easy. He grabbed them by the throats and proceeded to beating the shit out of them.

"DON'T EVER DO THAT AGAIN!" he said angrily, then walked off. The boys limped off as he approached Aurora. He touched the arm lightly.

"Broken upper arm, lower heavy fracture," he said with deftness. "I know my injuries. Come on, I don't know the spell. Your legs aren't hurt are they?" Ripping off some cloth from a sheet in his bag, he made a makeshift splint and wrapped her arm in it.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:14 am

" I- I dont think it is." She started to get up but her ankle hurt and she fell back into the mud. "Ow it hurts. Im in sooooo much pain." Sge said. The pain was terrible. She began to cry. All this pain and being picked on made her sadder than ever. It was terrible to be like this in front of her bestest friend in the world.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:01 am

Varod put an arm around her shoulders after he lifted her up.

"Hey," he said. "Chin up, shoulders hunched, k?"

He smiled and steered her towards the only shop he new of with a wizard. It was a book store, with a bunch of wizard books set in the fiction section.

Smiling to himself, he said "Paul! Need your help!"

Paul was an old man with brown hair that was specked with gray.

"Broken arm? Fix it in a jiffy!" he said happily, waving his wand.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:57 pm

Auroora screamed and just barely dodged the spell. She didnt like spells being used on her no matter what kind of spell it was. "i odnt want any spells used on me" Aurora said as she started to cry. She couldnt believe they would try to heal her without asking her if she even wated healed.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:02 pm

"Aurora let us fix your arm," Varod said soothingly. "If you want I can do it. I'll get the spell. But your arm needs to be healed."

He hugged her.

Paul shrugged.

"It's not a problem for me, always tryin to help folks."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:01 pm

Aurora shook her head. "Not after what happened the last time.. Never will that happen again. Never" Aurora sad madly. Coudlnt they understand that she had bad pasts that had to do with people healing her?
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:22 am

"Okay," Varod said soothingly. "At least let me form a better cast over it, please? It will be comfy and make sure it heals. No magic on you."

He put an arm around her.

"Or you could heal it," he added.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:12 am

We can Put a cast on it but no magic. I hate magic being used on me." She said boldy. She had tears in her eyes. Her arm and lef both hurt alot. She looked around for a while and wondered why there was nothing to do at the moment.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:20 am

Varod nodded and fashioned a padded cast over her arm.

"Better? Supported alright?" Instead of bands, he had used magic like a sling to prop it up correctly. "I can angle it differently if need be."

Paul shook his head.

"It's perfectly positioned."

"I know, but I only care if she feels okay."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top