Taking a walk hoping to meet up with some friends - Page 10
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Taking a walk hoping to meet up with some friends - Page 10 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Taking a walk hoping to meet up with some friends

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Taking a walk hoping to meet up with some friends - Page 10 Empty Re: Taking a walk hoping to meet up with some friends

Post by Aurora Nye Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:23 am

Aurora looked down at the cast. "It's fine." She wondered what there was to do now. "What about my leg? Im gonna need a cast on my leg and im going to need some crutches so that Im able to move around." she looked at him wearily as she talked
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Taking a walk hoping to meet up with some friends - Page 10 Empty Re: Taking a walk hoping to meet up with some friends

Post by Sean Wilson Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:25 am

Varod nodded.

He made a cast on her leg that wouldn't move and conjured up a crutch to fit her shoulder.

"Okay, now for the finishing touch!" he said, siphoning off all the dirt and mud. "Feel better?"
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:34 am

Aurora shook her head. She got up and used her crutch to help her stand. She was shaking all over since it was hard for her to stand like this. When she tried to hop, she fell right away. "ow!" She screamed. She ended up stayiong down there looking up at them both.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:43 am

"Here," he said, then picked her up and nodded to Paul. "Do you want to stay with me for awhile until you're better? We can't very well levitate you everywhere...hm...yes, staying with me I think is best."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:45 am

Aurora looked at him. No levitation Is what she was thinking. It could be dangerous to levitate anyone for any reason. She nodded as in saying she wanted to stay with him until she healed enough to at least walk again.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:52 am

Varod nodded, lifting her up.

"Thanks Paul," he said to the old man.

"No problem," he replied smiling.

They went down the street to a house that said FOR SALE. It was two bedroom, two bath, with a tiny living room, kitchen, dining room, and den. The bedrooms were huge though.

He called the number and had the deed signed in about a half hour, all the while Aurora held in his arms.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:01 am

Aurora didnt know why he bought a house or anything but when she was about to ask him, her cell phone rang. "Hello?" She said. "Oh hi father. No im fine I guess you heard about the incident, Yeah well im staying with V for a few days until im a bit better. Ok see you then, Bye daddy." She hung up the phone and put it in her pocket.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:55 pm

"You're dad?" Varod asked, smiling and carrying her into the house. He made her a bed in the other room after making all of his furniture put itself in place by magic. He made her room all girly of course. Pink and such. That would change after she left.

"How's that?"
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:32 pm

Aurora looked around. Bleck She though. Pink wasnt the color she liked. "It's alright i guess.... " She said un certainly. She looked down and closed her eyes. she dreampt up her room from where she used to live.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:34 pm

"Do you want me to fix it? i forgot you're not a girly girl," V said chuckling to himself as he waved his wand and made everything blue. "How about now?"
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top