Taking a walk hoping to meet up with some friends - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Taking a walk hoping to meet up with some friends - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Taking a walk hoping to meet up with some friends

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Taking a walk hoping to meet up with some friends - Page 6 Empty Re: Taking a walk hoping to meet up with some friends

Post by Aurora Nye Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:07 am

"He is impossible to find. He died in prison when i turned 5. I met him before though... He is the reason i am who i am. He is the reason i have brown eyes instead of blue. He is the whole reason im alive and i praise him." She said tiredly. It always happened to be that she had the worst of luck when it came to things like this.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Taking a walk hoping to meet up with some friends - Page 6 Empty Re: Taking a walk hoping to meet up with some friends

Post by Sean Wilson Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:17 am

"Why did he do it?" Varod asked. "Why would you praise him?"

The thought was astounding...praise a murderer? That was like saying 'I hate food;' it just didn't make sense.

"Didn't he destroy you? Make you where you can barely talk to people?" he asked.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:31 am

"The reason I barely talk to people is because i grew up as a young child being teased and bullied to where i am always scared of anyone who look like they would or could hurt me." She said."And i dont praise him. He just helped me with part of my life that i love. All he did for me was keep me alive. He didnt murder me knowing i was special and all." She said wearily.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:37 am

"If anyone picks on you, they won't live long," Varod said passionately. And he meant it. No one hurt Aurora. "Is anyone picking on you at Hogwarts?"

He reached into his magically enlarged left pocket and pulled out a wicked looking sword. "Cuz if they are they have to answer to this."

With a smile at Aurora, he threw a rubber ball into the are and swung the sword...the ball was on the ground, chopped in half.

"Okay?"
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:40 am

"Ok.." She said giggling. She wondered why he was so protective of her. No one ever was prtective of her since she was usually someone who didnt want to help herself. "so i dont get it... "She said "Why are you so protective of me but no one else i know is?" She asked him. It was serrioudly odd.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:44 am

"I told you, I feel like you're my little sis," Varod replied chuckling, ruffling her hair. "Of course I'm protective of you."

He lifted her into his arms and stood up.

"Well, miss Aurora, where would you like to go?" he asked laughing. "Anywhere is fine, really. I just wanna get out and do something."

He yawned.

"Maybe we should wait till daylight," he suggested, chuckling as he set her back down. "Looks like another few hours till."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:46 am

Then what is there to do?" She asked. She heard her stomach growl. "Dang im hungrier than a pack mule who has been travling for 10 weeks carrying 100 pounds all the time." She said jokingly. It was true that she was super duper hungry.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:01 am

"There's a great place in the village I'm staying at," Varod said grinning. "We could go there? It's really nice. Like, I ate there...best steak in the world. They won't tell you how they cook it but it's AMAZING!"

He shrugged.

"You wanna head there? I like steak," he told her laughing.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:04 am

"I dunno.. I'Ve never eaten steak before.. Inact i really never ate meat before.. The family that raised me were vegetarians so they never ate meat. Once the others got older they ate meat for every meal thats how much they loved that stuff." It was true that her god-family hadnt allowed anyone to eat meat at their house.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:18 am

"Theeeen you need meat!" Varod said, chuckling and standing up. He gathered up his things and put the things in his bag. "It will be morning by the time we get there, so we might as well get started."

He pulled her out of the tent, put out the fire and collapsed the tent, handing it to her.

"Ready?"
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top