Taking a walk hoping to meet up with some friends - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Taking a walk hoping to meet up with some friends - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Taking a walk hoping to meet up with some friends

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Taking a walk hoping to meet up with some friends - Page 4 Empty Re: Taking a walk hoping to meet up with some friends

Post by Aurora Nye Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:37 am

Aurora nodded. "Go ahead" She said as she pitched the tent. As sson at the tent was pitched she walked inside and made it more comfty. When she came out she went over and started to make a fire. Once the fire was made she stayed close to it since it was starting to get pretty cold out there. The warm fire would hopefully be going all night long to keep them both warm.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Taking a walk hoping to meet up with some friends - Page 4 Empty Re: Taking a walk hoping to meet up with some friends

Post by Sean Wilson Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:09 pm

Varod began tending the fires. A spark hit him and he flinched, but it was okay. He shook the hand the spark had hit.

"Crap," he said, smiling.

"Let's hang for a bit," he suggested. "I mean, it's still early. What, eight o clock?"

Pulling out his phone, checked it, and nodded.

"Only seven thirty."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:20 pm

"Okay then. What do you want to do?" She asked him boredly. She usually had no good ideas so it really was never at all a good idea to ask her stuff like ' what do you want to do' or 'what do you want to talk about' or even 'is there anywhere you would like to go' or something at the sort. She thought for a bit but had no ideas what so ever.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:31 pm

"Um I dunno..." Varod said, shrugging. "Who are your parents? We can play the random question game!"

A grin played across his face as he remembered the last time he had played this game.

"So Courtney, how many boyfriends have you had?"

"Three."

"Nuh uh four! We're together!"

"Wait WHAT?!"

At that moment Varod busted out laughing.

"Just a joke, Courtney..."

"Okay you ask a question."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:11 pm

Aurora didnt talk. She didnt want to talk. There was no use in talking when she was this shy and most questions would either make her uncomfortable or make alot of sad memories come back and haunt her for the rest of her small, short, shy filled life. It always made her terrible for people to ask her questions that made her super duper sad.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:20 pm

"I'm sorry..." Varod said, seeing how it made her uncomfortable. He wrapped his arms around her. "If you ever need me I'm here. Okay?"

He smiled at her.

"You okay?"

A small twinge of remorse nagged at him. Of course she wasn't. She looked so...sad. "What can I do?"
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:24 pm

Aurora shook her head when he asked if she was alright. Why would someone think she was alright. She silently started to cry. Did this always have to happen to her around some of the bestest friends anyone in the whole entire world could have? " I dont think there is anything that you could do to make me feel better."
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:38 pm

Varod wiped away her tears.

"Tell me what's wrong. It will make you feel better, okay?" he kissed her forehead. He understood how horrible it was to be sad and shunned. "I'm here little sis."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:41 pm

Aurora was to sad to do anything. "I just,,, i started,,, i was thinking about how people ask alot who my parents are and what they look like but i can never tell them because i dont know what they would look like and who they were since they died before i was old enough to talk." She said really sadly. She looked at the ground, still crying.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:54 pm

"Aww Aurora...my parents died...my mom hated me," Varod said, holding her tight. "I can relate to your problems."

He pulled her up onto his lap and rocked her like his little sister.

"I've got you...alright?" he asked, smiling at her.

OOC: Sorry it's so short.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top