Lost and Confused (Sammy only) - Page 8
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Lost and Confused (Sammy only) - Page 8 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Lost and Confused (Sammy only)

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lost and Confused (Sammy only) - Page 8 Empty Re: Lost and Confused (Sammy only)

Post by Sean Wilson Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:04 am

They rolled off, Anti sneaking a cheek kiss before hurrying to the side as Varod smacked him.

"Sorry Sammy."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Lost and Confused (Sammy only) - Page 8 Empty Re: Lost and Confused (Sammy only)

Post by Samantha Burns Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:14 am

Samantha smiled as they got off of her, but when Anti kissed her cheek she froze. It's not that she liked him or anything it's that it caught her off guard. But she smiled again and got back up. "It's ok I understand, just don't do it again, or I will have to hit you." Sammy said in a serious tone, but with a smile on her face. She got her wand out and faced the way that they had been going the day before. "I'm ready to go are you guys?" She asked them hoping that Anti would head back into Varod.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:41 am

"No use sitting around here," Varod sighed, gesturing around at the dismal surrounding. Anti nodded. "I agree, we should go. My instinct tells me...well, we came from the south so let's keep heading north until we get to the end, then we head south and hug the left wall until we get there. It's a man-made fort-it can't go on forever."

Varod was not impressed.

"Actually, we should head back south instead of going all the way."

"But what if we don't get any treasure?!"

"What do you think Sammy?"
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:01 pm

Sammy listened to what each of them had to say, but she really didn't know which one had a better idea. All she wanted was to get back to her kids already. "Well guys. Right now all I want to do is get back to my kids. So lets just head north till we can turn left or right then we can find out from there what to do. Ok guys?" Sammy asked them making sure that they would both be happy. She then turned around and started walking down the hallway.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:50 am

Varod and Anti looked at each other and shrugged, smiling.

"Okay, let's roll," Varod said with a smile.

"I still like my id-"

"Don't finish the sentence Anti."

"Okay..."

Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:35 pm

As soon as Sammy found a passage that went to the left she took it. She turned left with it and right with it, till finally she found what looked like a room with light. She walked into it, seeing gold and jewlery as far as her eyes could see. She looked in awe at what she saw. "Varod, Anti? Do you see what I see?" Sammy asked them wanting to make sure that it wasn't an illusion. "I really hope that there is an exit after this room." Sammy said looking around the room at all the stuff.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:39 am

Varod and Anti both stared, but not at the gold. They were looking at a spot just behind Sammy...a large grate. That led outside. With the sun streaming in, it sort of blended in with the glimmer, which was obviously why Sammy hadn't seen it.

"LOOK!" they both shouted, pointing up.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:45 am

Sammy started putting handfulls of gold into her pockets, till she heard both Anti and Varod tell her to look at something. When she did look up at what they where looking at she saw the grated opening. She sighed with happyness, but also with sadness because they would have to figure out how to get the grate open. So when she was finished getting her gold she walked over to the grated opening and started trying to open it, but it was to heavy for her. She backed up an inch then pointed her wand at it. "Wingardium Leviosar." Sammy said swishing and flicking her wand towards the grate. It moved alittle but didn't open all the way. "Help me guys." Sammy said to them, pointing at the grate and waiting.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:49 am

Varod and Anti both let out a laugh at her levitation charm, and, shoulder to shoulder, they raised their wands and shouted "depulso!" making the grate fly a few feet away from the hole, making a loud clang.

They both began to pull out magically enchanted bags used to hold lots of things in and began to stuff as much crap as they could.

"This is wonderful!" Varod said.

"Helluvamazing!"
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Back to top