Lost and Confused (Sammy only) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Lost and Confused (Sammy only) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Lost and Confused (Sammy only)

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lost and Confused (Sammy only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Lost and Confused (Sammy only)

Post by Sean Wilson Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:39 am

V sighed. So the Death Eater's had finally entered the school.

"Um, no thanks...I think Anti might flip if I did," he replied, himself not wanting to be somewhere so...normal, after his months in the forest.

"No, I think I'll buy a small house and settle into this village, it's rather nice and I can enlarge the house with magic so I'll be fine. Or maybe I'll go out into the country and make a house out of thin air...or a forest. I dunno yet. But I'll find something. Maybe we should find a pub and we could talk over drinks? I'm buying."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Lost and Confused (Sammy only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Lost and Confused (Sammy only)

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:43 am

Sammy smiled at his creativity. He really did like it out here. "Ok I'll be right back." Sammy said rushing off into the blue, coming back a few minutes later. "Ok sorry about that, now lets go to a pub. I am kind of thirsty." Sammy said licking her lips. How did she get so thirsty so quickly. She had just drank from a deer didn't see? It must be the presents of another vampire. She started walking off with Varod.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:47 am

"Oh it's fine. You had to tell your kids where you were going," V said smiling. Then he wrapped her in a one armed hug and led her to some random pub where he bought a beer which he transfigured into soda for himself when no one was looking.

"What do you want? Coke, beer, wine?" he asked her with a smile. "I don't like alcohol, but I will buy whatever you like."

Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:53 am

Sammy smiled, she was happy that she had one of her friends back. "Thanks Varod. I'll have a coke." She said sitting down opposite of him. She pulled her wand out and put it on the table. She was much more cautious these days. She never knew what could happen. She then watched as Varod changed his drink when no one was looking. "I wish I could do magic like that, but I will get into trouble real quick. The Ministry is really cracking down." Sammy said thinking about how bad school was going to be once she got back.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:57 am

"Since I dropped out no one's really given a shit what I do," V said smiling and changing her beer to a coke, sliding it over to her. "So I'm happy. I had to learn to do that so I could get into bar fights without drinking a drop of beer."

The old mischievous glint was in his eye, the one he had whenever he did something that was technically against the law.

"So I should probably be in Askaban right now," he said shrugging.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:02 am

Sammy smiled at his self confidence. She knew that he was able to take care of himself, but he was her friend, she was still going to worry. She just wasn't going to tell him that. "I don't think that they put underage kids in azkaban for doing thing like that. But unless you get caught doing magic in front of a muggle then you will. But they still won't through you in azkaban till you of age. At least I think." Sammy said looking down at her drink and taking a sip. "I'm getting married again." She said just to see how he would react. She was actually hoping to see how Anti would react. She wanted to know if he was still upset with her about breaking up with him.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:05 am

V sighed.

"Don't expect me to show up at the wedding okay? I don't exactly do well at any congregation, but I will send a present," he said, head pounding with Anti's rage. "Anti's pissed...but I think it's more jealousy than anger. He really loves you, you know."

Suddenly Anti was more embarrassed than anything and sweet relief came over Varod when Anti curled up in a ball somewhere.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:09 am

Sammy blushed lightly but then frowned when Varod said he wasn't coming. "Would you come if I told you it the wedding won't be happening for a couple of years? Me and him agreed that we wanted to wait till we where older. Just be kids for a while." Sammy said hoping for some kind of happyness out of them both. "I really am sorry about everything. I wish that I could take some decisions back." Sammy said drinking some more of her drink before she started to cry.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:24 am

V moved his chair around and hugged her.

"I'll be there, okay?" he said grinning at her and stroking her hair. "Just for you. And I'll force Anti into a tux. He'll get over it. He just really loved you you know?"

He wiped her tears.

"You wanna stay and hang with me for the night?" he asked. "We can catch up and rent a room somewhere."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:32 am

Sammy smiled when he agreed to go to the wedding. She didn't want any of her friends to not go. Who knows how many friends she will have or have lost by the time they get married. Either way she was happy now. She just wished that she could see Anti be happy. She would have to look for a girl for him. "Ok sure, just let me call my dad and let him know. And I'll have to call Keegan and let him know. Thanks for all of this Varod." Sammy said pulling her cell phone out and calling her dad and explaining and then Keegan. She said she loved him then hung up. She looked over at Varod and saw him arguing with Anti again. It was kind of funny to see him agruing with himself, but she held the laugh in because she sort of knew why they where arguing.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top