Lost and Confused (Sammy only) - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Lost and Confused (Sammy only) - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Lost and Confused (Sammy only)

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lost and Confused (Sammy only) - Page 4 Empty Re: Lost and Confused (Sammy only)

Post by Sean Wilson Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:29 am

"I thought animal blood killed us," V asked questioningly. "Oh well. I just raid graveyards half the time. I really need to get back to vigilantying so I can get more money. The large amount I do have won't last long."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Lost and Confused (Sammy only) - Page 4 Empty Re: Lost and Confused (Sammy only)

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:39 am

Sammy raised one eye brow with curiosity. "Well I just had some and I feel fine. Plus most of the other vampires I know do it. I hope it doens't kill us then I would be in big trouble." Sammy said thinking quickly. Sammy then realized that Varod was living off of the money he found in caves and what not. That wasn't going to last him long. "Well Varod you know that if you ever need any help I'm always here for you." Sammy said hugging him friendly like.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:34 pm

"Thanks Sammy. But I can support myself. One walk outside and I'll have rent and grocery money. But I seriously missed you," V told her with a small smile. "It was like, the world was ending...or something. I'm lucky you found me or I might have really started to lose it. Thanks, Samantha."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:20 pm

Sammy smiled at his small smile. She loved to see her friends smiling. "Oh it was no problem. What are friends for." Sammy said smiling back at him. She looked around the room to see a TV in front of the beds. "Lets see what's on TV." She said looking at her watch to see what the time was. "My favorite show should be on." Sammy said grabing the remote and turning the TV on. The TV flicked on, the volume was turned up loud from the last people who must have had the room. She quickly turned the sound down then sighed.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:27 am

"Uh okay," V said, smiling and walking over to the other bed, falling down on it. "Gwad I'm beat. This bed is soooo comfy."

He hadn't had a real bed in months...soon he had fallen asleep and wouldn't wake up till hours later. Anti came out immediately after and said "um Sam? Could I uh...give you a tiny final kiss?"
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:10 am

Sammy smiled and giggled as she watched Varod colapse onto the other bed. But she almost immediatly frowned when Anti came out. It wasn't that she didn't want to spend time with him, she did want to be his friend, she was just afraid that he would get jealous of her and the guy she was with or angry to the point where he would try and hurt her. But she was a big girl she could defend herself. "Um....I don't know Anti. That's probably not a good idea. I want us to be friends, and kissing is not a just friends thing. I'm sorry Anti. But you can watch some TV with me." Sammy said feeling his eyes penatrating her. She didn't like it, but she didn't want to give him the wrong idea about them.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:34 am

"No thanks," Anti said bitterly, and disappeared. V moved slightly on the bed in his sleep. It would be hours before he finally awoke, head pounding. He rolled off the bed and landed with a crash onto the floor.

OOC: Sorry it's so short.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:38 am

Sammy was sad that Anti was acting like this. He obviously didn't want to be just friends. But there was nothing else that Sammy could do about it tonight so she watched some TV until about 1:30 in the morning, then fell asleep. About 5:00 in the morning a loud bump awoke her and she looked to see Varod on the ground. "Varod?! Are you ok? What happened?" She asked him with concern and curiosity in her voice. She turned to the night stand, turned the light on, then looked back over at Varod.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:40 am

"I uh...fell out of bed," V said, grinning and chuckling at his own stupidity. "Might as well get up, I'm rested enough. What are your plans for today?"

He picked himself up and fell to the bed, switching on the T.V. and finding some anime to watch.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:45 am

Sammy laughed when she heard Varod say that he had fallen out of bed. She could have sworn that she had seen Anti smirk. But it was early in the morning. "Well I'm not quite sure. The kids are fine with my dad and Keegan is off spending some time with his parents before school starts so maybe we can go out on an adventure. I need a new necklase anyways." Sammy said smiling, she always loved adventuring with Varod. He knew where all the good spots where.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top