Lost and Confused (Sammy only) - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Lost and Confused (Sammy only) - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Lost and Confused (Sammy only)

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lost and Confused (Sammy only) - Page 5 Empty Re: Lost and Confused (Sammy only)

Post by Sean Wilson Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:50 am

Varod yawned wide.

"Okay, what country? Some good ones in Scotland...found a fireball in a Chinese temple once. That was tough. I barely got away. Anyway, where to?" he asked, stopping his rambling.

He began looking through his suitcase.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Lost and Confused (Sammy only) - Page 5 Empty Re: Lost and Confused (Sammy only)

Post by Samantha Burns Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:57 am

Sammy was thinking about where it was that they could go, but jumped when she heard that he had only just gotten away from one of the battles. She didn't like hearing that he friend could have died. But what was she to do, she couldn't force him to stay at her place where it was safe. "Well, how about somewhere close, but dangerous too." Sammy said, she wanted to make sure that she could get home quickly if she needed too. Who knows what could happen, they could get hurt, or her kids could need her. Anything was possible when you have kids.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:01 am

"Oh, there's an old war fort a few minutes walk, and only a few seconds for two vampires," V said laughing and standing up, a towel, shampoo, a bar of soap and a wash rag. "I gotta look nice when I kill things. I'll be out in a minute."

He showed and stepped out wearing different clothes, shoving the old ones in a corner of the suitcase.

"I'll book it another night and leave this here," he decided out loud.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:06 am

Sammy was happy that she would be doing something with her friend, it had been a long time. She gave herself a tap with her wand to freshen herself up while varod took a shower. She then ploped down, watched TV and waited for him to finish. When he came out, she stood up, turned the TV off and walked over to him. "Ok I'm ready but I'll have to borrow one of your swords. I don't walk around with swords up my sleeve anymore." Sammy said giggling alittle at her joke.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:53 pm

"Alright," V grinned, tossing a saber to her. "That work?"

He pulled out his favorite jeweled silver longsword, then slipped it into a magically enlarged pocket, just large enough to be sheath-size.

"Want me to do the spell for you?"
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:04 am

Sammy grabed the saber as Varod threw it to her. She looked it over finally deciding that it was good enough. She glanced up at Varod smiling. "Yeah it's good." Sammy said swinging it around real quick to test it. "Oh um sure. I don't really know that spell anyways. Thanks." Sammy said moving into possition so that he could do the spell.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:14 am

V did the complex magic, and it was done. Her pocket could fit the saber, easy. "Ready to go, then?" he asked, a smile playing his lips as he made his way towards the door.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:21 am

Sammy smiled then turned back to Varod. "Yep all ready. Lets go." Sammy said picking up anything of hers that she didn't want to leave behind and following Varod out the door. She could only hope that the place they where going wasn't going to be to dangerous or filled with to many enemies. After all Sammy did have loved ones and friends that would miss her and needed her.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:37 pm

V grinned and started downstairs, waving for her to follow him. When he got downstairs, he paid for the room for another night and stepped outside. Taking hold of Sam's hand, he began to run into the forest where he knew the fort was. The wind whistled through his hair, and the grass crunched under his feet.

A lot of things happened in here...He got lost once, met Sammy a few times, met Aurora...he did a lot of things in this forest, and it was more of a home than his apartment. Most of his memories there were bad, anyway.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:24 am

Sammy followed Varod down the stairs, waited for him to pay for the room for one more night, then let him grab her hand, then ran into the forest with him. She hadn't really been in this forest very many time which is why she was letting him lead, plus he knew where they where going. Once there he let go of her hand, she pulled out her sword, holding it with both hands she bent her head, closed her eyes, and thought about her kids and friends. She wanted to make sure that she was doing this for a good reason. She opened her eyes and looked back up at Varod. "Ok, I'm ready when you are." She said waiting for him to tell her how they would be getting in.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top