The final OoTP Meeting? - Page 10
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The final OoTP Meeting? - Page 10 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The final OoTP Meeting?

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The final OoTP Meeting? - Page 10 Empty Re: The final OoTP Meeting?

Post by Ted Grint Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:06 am

Bart, didn't have to wear a mask, he had graduated from Hogwarts, 11 years ago. He had no idea where to go, to what room, with which group, no clue. He looked around, scratching his head. He walked around, squishing himself through people, and arrived near Nick, just after stopping for a while, to listen to Jess's plan. He totally agreed. Since he thought it was a good plan itself. He turned to Nick and smiled. "Why don't you concern about yourself? I'm pretty sure Andrew can leave personal business behind this battle." He said, laughing. He didn't have his wand out, but if the Death Eater's came, he would draw it pretty quickly. "Andrew, if you need help just tell me. I'll take it I'll be in the front, since I'm in no group, but if PA needs help I'll go there, you people are younger, so if you need to apparate, you need other people. Well, just saying. Don't take me wrong and think I'm saying you are weaklings." He said, with a small chuckle.
Ted Grint
Ted Grint

Number of posts : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:25 am

When Jess mentioned Majere, she smirked under the mask. Probably he will be there, though, then again, she was more than sure that he doesn't want to make his hands dirty by killing his students. And she was also sure that he knew that Potter's Army was here, and kind of doupted that he'd try to harm his own students. But she never knew what was on the other human's minds.
But then she looked quickly up when she heard that someone was talking to her. To her surprise, it was Jess. “Nothing,“ she replied slowly, not trying to sound a little bit disapointed. It was no time for someone to introduce her the whole house. She will just follow the others, and do what she had to do.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:28 am

Jess cocked his head but nodded. "If you're sure," he said, smiling warmly. "Good luck, do your best everyone, and i believe it's time to get started. He said, breathing deeply then smiling. "It'llve been an honour fighting with you all, and i wish you all the best of luck, i'm sure we'll pull through this, even if some of us don't, and you all know your way out." he told them, "I've never been prouder of the Order," he finished with, before walking out of the kitchen and into the forward room, disguising himself so he could cause the necessary distraction.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:00 pm

Matt nodded after Jess and turned to Sophia, "You are going upstairs with Khaat." he said changing her mind. "If you feel as though you want to help me, don't. I can handle myself, and you can hand yourself." he told her smiling. "Now everyone that's upstairs should get up there now!" he called. He pulled out his wand, which was actually Sirius's, and was ready to fight. He had his wand outstretched aimed right at the kitchen door. He was ready! He sighed, couldn't they just get this damned battle over with.

OoC:Damn Word Count....

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:46 pm

Mariana was already in the kitchen since she arrived not being in much chatting mood though she listened to the plan that Jess was telling them to keep the track of what happens. Waiting for someone to attack them was not one of her favourite pass-times though she kept it for herself like always. Her wand was now tightly in her hand and she looked everywhere around like Death Eaters could jump from the wall or something simmilar. She sensed alot of fear coming from someone else though it was starting to get rather weird.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Back to top