The final OoTP Meeting? - Page 8
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The final OoTP Meeting? - Page 8 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The final OoTP Meeting?

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The final OoTP Meeting? - Page 8 Empty Re: The final OoTP Meeting?

Post by Louis Weasley1 Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:32 pm

"So am I. I will fight till the end."Louis said. He got up pust his hand in the middle of eveybody "Whos with me" He said feeling kinda stupid but at this point he didnt care. He would've liked to be stupid than to be killed by some notorious death eater like probaly Emof. What if Zack was there, Louis would have some fun killing some death eaters.
Louis Weasley1
Louis Weasley1
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 490

Back to top Go down

Post by Ted Grint Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:27 pm

[ I don't feel liek posting 'till battle but Louis, ZaKK, with two K's, not ck, won't be there. I don't know if Followers are gon'na be there so. Well, I'm gon'na be in there. Very Happy ]
Ted Grint
Ted Grint

Number of posts : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:32 pm

((Dude Seriously Louis. Seventy-Five Words.))

Andrew looked at Louis and shook his head. He had to give them credit, they wanted to fight. "We're not throwing out lives away," he said calmly and crossed his arms again "but we'll have bigger battles to fight. If you guys sense that you may be close to deaths doorstep, leave immediatly." He wanted to fight and act as if this was the biggest of all battles, yet it wasn't. "So we'll fight until this place is swarming with Death Eaters. Then we're leaving."
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:46 pm

Jack closed her eyes at Louis' words. She knew he meant well, but he was just getting the students more anxious than they needed to be and aggravating the Order of the Phoenix adult members. She glanced up and gave him a look that said Stop, please. She knew that right now, they all needed to be focused on the leaders.

Andrew spoke again, explaining that they did not need to get themselves killed in this battle and yet they should act nobly too. She knew what he meant. "Basically, weigh the situation and choose the less stupid option. Don't kill yourself over something you don't need to die for." There were always things like that in battle, but she had a feeling there would be more here to die for than she knew what to do with. She nodded at Andrew, as though to say she understood.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:06 pm

Miseria rolled her eyes at Louis. How could someone possibly be... well... like this? At this situation where they were thinking, and trying to figure out how to act, he was acting silly! Oh dear god...
She didn't move her hand. She really had no intentions to touch him, though, they were in the same group. Then she looked at Andrew, sighing quietly. Bigger fights? Someone could die here, what he was now talking about? She had her own reasons why she wanted to do this. Vengeance. Though, she wasn't in slytherin, it was a real and common emotion in those, who wanted to make those suffer who made her feel the pain, and left her all alone in this world. Not for long, but still.

[Also, i have to tell you that i have a different timezone, and english isn't even my second language, so it's kind of hard for me to get after you guys, and that... ugh... when exactly the DE will attack? I mean that I will soon go to bed, it's late night over here]
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:09 pm

((I am not sure. Jess and Matt would say, but I have no idea when Matt will be on, and Jess will be on in in a couple of hours, depending on how early it is there.))
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:36 pm

Khaat looked at Matt, "I don't have any issue taking the upstairs, Matt. But if you really want Soph as safe as possible, I'd send her upstairs with Brian and me. Brian is a healer and an auror, and between the two of us, we don't plan on losing anyone tonight. And besides," she smiled confidently at Matt, "I could use her with me because I'm putting you in charge of protecting Jess's backside." Brian laughed. Jess Potter normally didn't need anyone protecting his tail, and he appreciated Khaat breaking the tension in the air a bit.

She looked back at the younger fighters. She understood their anxiety. Hell, they all did. Every Order member had gone through it before their first battle. And there was no one she knew who was better at holding young fighters together than Brian was. She had confidence that, house or no house, she was refusing to lose anyone to a Death Eater tonight. "We need to protect the upstairs," she told the Potters Army members, " We don't know where they might strike first. Its our best guess they will come in through the ground floor, but its possible they might try to infiltrate through the upstairs. Either way, we need a good line of defense up there. This is Brian Quinn and I trust him with my life. We're going upstairs. Are any of you willing to make a stand with me?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23605
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:18 pm

Mariana arrived a couple of minutes ago though still not making anyone notice she was there before they would send her upstairs which would kick her out of the middle of the fight. Voices were chatting in her head like a big cabin of house elves though she tried to ignore it and was successful so far. Her wand was safely hidden in her pocket while she waited to see what happened next looking satisfied at the number of Potter's army members that answered the call. She rested on the wall in the darkest corner of the room yawning lightly.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:45 am

"Louis," Jess said, "Calm it. We have a battle to fight, and morale is just as, if not more important than skill." He said seriously.

"McCoy," he said, face brightening. "Are James or Arthur coming?" He asked him "How are you? Will you be staying for the fight?" he added, glad to see that he was there.

"Students, take these masks, and secure them on your faces, as you know, with the DEs in charge of hogwarts your position there mustn't be compromised." he added, throwing each of them masks with just an eye slit for vision, otherwise it was all white. "Now, i've set up one way portals to the Room of Requirement in the drawing room and Kitchen cupboards, so that we can get you out of here if need be, only you can get in, there's an age line around them, as well as another line to keep Death Eaters out, so you should be safe, and i will close them at the end of the battle." he said.

"Remember, everyone starts in the hall for the initial attack, we will hide until they turn their backs for the distraction, which will be caused by me, and reveal themselves ONLY once their backs are turned. Once the DEs have regained their feet, we will try to separate them with the two rooms idea, but if they don't bite, the kitchen group will draw them into the kitchen, then you can attack from the door and we'll have them surrounded, so it could possibly pull off, but remember, students, keep your options open, and Order... don't be afraid to jump out of a window and apparate, your safety is my main concern." he told them seriously, it was a frightening idea, but they could possibly lose. "If we don't win... if we lose the house... i don't quite know what we'll do, but keep your eyes and ears open, i will get to you ASAP." He told them. "Remember, Students, stick in groups, and always be with at least one Order member, same for the Order, always try and be in group, alone we pose little threat, but together... we could pull it off." He told them. "I believe that covers it all, and that we should get ready. I don't know when they'll be attacking, but it'll be soon," he told them.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:55 am

"Jess when and why do we put them on" Nick asked as he walked over to Andrew "Andrew what are we going to do" Nick asked him as he walked over to the midde of andrew and Jess so he could hear an awnser from both of them "If we loose then where will the Orders base be" Nick asked Jess he knew it wasent right to say it but he had to know just in case
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2916

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top