The final OoTP Meeting? - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The final OoTP Meeting? - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The final OoTP Meeting?

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The final OoTP Meeting? - Page 4 Empty Re: The final OoTP Meeting?

Post by Andrew Thompson Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:06 am

Andrew went up to Louis and then said as calm as he possibly could. "Calm down," he said holding back anger "she only offered to help. If you are going to shout like that, then get the hell out. We don't need you here if you going to have tantrums." He turned around and then shook head. "Alright so what are we up against? Just regular death eaters in black robes, or the head honchos?"He was still nervous about the fight, yet still felt privileged to be there.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Potter1 Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:07 am

Lily knew she was a tad late for something majorily important. She'd only been to Grimmauld place once or twice, and even then, she only had vague memories of the visits. She did know it was the place where her father's godfather grew up and where her father had spent some time as a teenager. She also knew that it was in danger due to it being revealed as the meeting place for the order. She wasn't the strongest dueler, but knowing her family would be involved in whatever fight was sure to come, Lily knew she had to be there, no matter what everyone said.

Lily made a silent enterance, glancing at her brother and cousin for a moment before flickering back to the front of the room. She had nothing to imput, so she was definitely going to keep her mouth shut. Lily couldn't help but wonder what her father thought of the place, what memories he had carried from inside it's walls. Although she did have this same feeling as the one she had when around Hogwarts. A childish need to know what her dead father was like in every aspect. It was rather sad really.

Lily thought that yelling and fighting was a rather immature way to sort through this whole mess, but made no notion to speak this thought. It wasn't her place.
Lily Potter1
Lily Potter1

Number of posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:07 am

"Louis!" Matt said loudly. "Calm down or I'll be forced to jinx you," he said. "We need to keep our heads here people!" he told them all. He looked at Andrian and smiled, he was ready he knew it and so was Matt. "We may need a few distractions actually, plus it would be fun to see some Death Eaters struggle with some pranks," he said to the girl.

"We've got this under control," he told Jess. "You just need to rest, Andy and myself can rid a fair share of them I'm sure. Like I said, a good proportion are idiots." he said chuckling. He was trying to add some light on the situation.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:15 am

"Don't forget about us," he said calmly crossing his arms "you're not kicking us out now. We're gonna stay and fight." He wasn't doing this just to prove himself. He wanted to do this because he was sick of the Death Eaters always intimidating him. But no more. He wasn't going to back down, unless he was at Deaths doorstep. And that would take a while to get Andrew there. "So we're good then"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:24 am

Jack's eyes had narrowed onto Louis but it was Andrew and Matt who got to him first. She turned to the latter to and her eyes flicked thankfully at them both and then that was it. No need to draw out needless troubles between them. It only caused a greater barrier between all of them. And they really needed unity.

She pulled out her bag and set it on top of the table but said no more about her distractions. She would do them alone so as not to keep anyone else busy. Right now they all needed information so they could all prepare themselves. She would need the information anyway to make sure that all of her pranks would work.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:30 am

((Louis, 75 words... don't do it again))

Jess nodded, listening to them talk. "I want... no, i need to make something clear Andrew." he said firmly. "If i say to, you get out, no ifs, ands, or buts about it. If you don't head for that portal straight away, i will stun you myself and send you through the portal myself. Am i clear?" he asked, looking Andrew straight in the eyes. "I know heroism runs through your family, but hopefully you have some sense. I wont have anyone 'fighting to the end' here." He told Andrew.

"That goes for all of you," he added, looking at the other students, "Make sure you pass that one on," he told them. "Now, as for plans, i say we lure them in. Mrs Black can provide a distraction, they'll be sneaking in, once they're in the main stairway, past the hall we set off Mrs black, they'll turn around, and we will attack while their backs are turned. Once the main fight starts it'll be close quaters stuff, so we may have to draw them out, i want two main task forces, half our Order and half the PA forces in each, one will draw them upstairs into the drawing room, i've already fortified it with spells, and barricades to protect you. The other will go into the kitchen, this one will rely mainly on spells only. I've strengthened the roof, so it wont be collapsing on us anytime soon," he told them seriously

((Not whole plan, need to run Razz))
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:36 am

Andrew nodded at Jess relucatantly and said "Fine." He looked around again still shocked but this simple plan. It wasn't enough, and he knew it. Yet he accepted the plan with every fiber in his being. "Jack," he said calmly "you're leading the second half of the team. Make sure everyone gets back alive. Nick, Louis, you guys are with me." He waited for Jess to give the word so that way they could go and wait for the counterattack. "We'll lure the Death Eaters into the drawing room. I've got a feeling Emof will be here tonight, and he has a bit of a grudge with me."
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:50 am

Jack nodded and sort of felt a quick stab of pride flood through her. She could not wait to help out and to be leading half of the PA was an honor that she would handle with great car. She nodded at Andrew and said "You know you can count on me." She turned back to Jess and nodded.

"When do want my distractions?" She could feel the makeshift pranks shifting in her bag as she moved it slightly. She knew they would be effective at at least slowing down the oncoming Death Eaters.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:08 am

Nick knew he whould probilly get hurt but he didnt care "Ok ill go with you but if i feel like i have to do something important I will leave you" Nick told andrew as he walked over to him "So lets make a sign that says do not come in this room and they will go in they will get shocked"Nick said thinking of traps
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2916

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:10 am

Sophia apperated outside Number 12 Grimmauld Place and ran through the rain into the house to where the others were. "I gotten here as quickly as I could, what's going on?"Sophia asked them softly as she took her place beside her father. Sophia looked and seen some Potter's Army members were here and looked at her father confused. "What the heck is going on here?!?"Sophia asked them as she gotten out her wand incase something happened. As she seen there faces she sighed. "Oh god, not another battle what are they attacking now?"Sophia asked them.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top