The final OoTP Meeting? - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The final OoTP Meeting? - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The final OoTP Meeting?

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The final OoTP Meeting? - Page 5 Empty Re: The final OoTP Meeting?

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:20 am

Jack turned as another person ran in, asking what was going on. Now that Jack seemed to have found her voice with this group of people. She turned and said, "Death Eaters are on their way. They forced out the location of Headquarters and are heading here. We're getting ready to fight." She turned and gestured between the other students and her. "Some of us from the PA are helping too." She nodded, pretty sure she had covered the basics.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:40 am

Matt walked over to Sophia as soon as she entered. He shook his head at Jess, "Jess I will fight to the end if it means keeping everyone safe." he told him. "Yes Sophia it is, you shouldn't be here. It's waaaaay to dangerous," he said emphasizing 'way'. "They're attacking us, head on." he said nodding at what Jack had said. "You should be at home with mom," he told her. "For her health and yours," he told her.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:52 am

Sophia frowned when her father said she should be at home with her mother for her health and her mother's health. "But daddy I want to help, I don't want to sit around and wait while I could be helping!"said Sophia softly. Sophia knew he was just protecting her after Nick tried to kill her and she just gotten out of St, Mungo's not to long ago. Sophia's raised her eyebrows as she found out members of Potter's Army were helping them which was a shock to Sophia really. Although knew it would take all of them to take down the death eaters that were attacking this place.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Brienne Ravenquist Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:15 am

Brienne had just arrived, she looked very messy and uneven.

"Sorry guys, something happened along the way to stall me".

She knew that this wouldn't fly over with the group so well, but hey, it was worth saying. Better then not saying anything at all, right?

"Someone fill me in on what this is about, please."

Her hair was caked with mud, as was her clothes, shoes and belongings. She had several bruises and scrapes from falling onto pavement.
Brienne Ravenquist
Brienne Ravenquist

Number of posts : 573

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Joshua Cethin Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:28 am

Daniel came in close behind Brienne, he was a bit wound up and nervous. He watched over Brienne when she was walking to here, but had been powerless to help when a Dementor nearly sucked her soul out. Watching his best friend nearly succumb to a Dementor drained him of all positive energy, and it was up to her to do it. She managed okay, but with several cuts, bruises and mud all over her. The fox Patronus managed to stave off the Dementor.

Unless someone asked, he wouldn't say anything about it.
Daniel Joshua Cethin
Daniel Joshua Cethin

Number of posts : 413

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:51 am

Jess nodded, watching as Andrew took charge of his forces. "Jack, only break off when you feel the time is right, they should follow, but if they don't, then return and give it your all, Matt, you're in charge of the whole second group, Jack, i expect you to listen to what Matt say as well," he said. "Order, i want it split so that those who feel like they are not elite fighters, head upstairs, same for PA, downstairs in the kitchen there will be little cover, and a closer quarters space." he told them

"We will fight for every inch of this house, and we will fight hard, underhanded tactics will be good to use, but make sure you retain your honour, values, and dignity. If none of them pursue the second group, rejoin the first and fight, the drawing room will be the fall back point, for wounded and such to rejoin at, am i clear?" he told them
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Brienne Ravenquist Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:16 am

Brienne nodded, as did Daniel. They were ready and able to defend Grimmauld, no matter how gruesome, bloody or deadly. These two knew how to kill without using Avada Kedavra or the other two unforgivable curses.

"What team are me and Daniel on?" Brienne asked, "Or what are we two going to be doing?"

She really hoped that she wouldn't be given a less desirable position, not that any positions were really under the category of "desirable".

Daniel was just willling to fight, wherever he was put.

((This whole 75 word this is hard on the fingers, and hard to figure out what takes up that many words))
Brienne Ravenquist
Brienne Ravenquist

Number of posts : 573

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:45 am

"A couple of things," Khaat told them, particularly the students, "Do not forget that we have up to 7 healers with us tonight, 5 of those are experienced professional healers. Their side will have none that we know of. If you get hurt, try to get the attention of one of us. Your healers are: Mari and Soph--they can address basic needs. The more experienced healers are Andrian, Phae, Brian, myself, and my father. Jess, with your permission, I'd like to make sure that at least one healer goes with the group upstairs, just to be safe. I am not in the mood to lose anyone tonight.

"Students, remember your Protego shields and use them. We trust in your fighting abilities, but if you want an Order member to just fight beside you, we would all understand that. Many of us needed some reassurance during our first real battle. Don't be afraid to ask for what you need.

"Jess, I have a Rennervate potion in my bag. I think you're going to need it. If you want it, I'll give it to you. You're going to need the extra energy, I think."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23605
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:49 am

Miseria walked into the room, looking around, feeling quite surprised. She was late, like in “old“ school days. „Sorry for being late,“ she said instead of quiet hello, and sat behind the table, looking around. Atleast she could now see the students who didn't come to the room of requierments. She was a bit disapointed, however, it was good that they did show up this time. Perhaps the word Ordermade them come. Then she saw Jess, and smiled at him. It was good that he was back, and everything was okay with him.
But she heard what Khaat said. It seemed that she had missed a lot of things. „M, could someone tell me what did I miss?“ she asked then, looking at Khaat.

Last edited by Miseria Manson-Lupin on Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by William Winston McCoy Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:10 am

He was late. But he had to clear everything up with Wilson. Yes, he trusted him, but he needed to know what had happened. He knew his plan, and Doyle's as well, but he did not know how Jess reacted to all of it. He needed to know that. When Wilson had told him, he made his way here. Wearing his usual grey suit, he entered the kitchen and took a seat. ''I do wonder how prompt you are here, where you should not be, and yes, my classes were empty this whole semester'', he remarked at seeing some of his pupils here. ''I apologize for being late... I have had some very important business'', he said to Jess. Always some form of quarrel around here. With or without James.
William Winston McCoy
William Winston McCoy

Number of posts : 226
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation, Leglimens, Wandless Magic

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top