The final OoTP Meeting? - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The final OoTP Meeting? - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The final OoTP Meeting?

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The final OoTP Meeting? - Page 7 Empty Re: The final OoTP Meeting?

Post by Nick Potter Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:12 pm

"Yeah I know but I was confused by that but I also have an idea we set traps under the stair case and lead them to it" Nick told Andrew because Death Eaters were predictable enough Nick knew that some death eaters whould think students and maybe an order member whould camp on the stairs so they whould go there and no people but alot of traps and maybe when the order or pa goes there they find a bunch of dead death eaters so Nick was pretty confident about his idea

Last edited by Nick Potter on Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Post was under minium word post)
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2916

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:17 pm

"Jess already put up barriers and and portection spells in the drawing room where we will fight them off," he said calmly turning to Nick and crossing his arms "we'll set traps up there, but we're also going to have to run in there so we can get the drop on them." He then considered something that the others might not have considered. The ceiling. "Jess I know you put spells on the ceiling to keep it from collapsing," he said calmly "but let's make it normal in the drawing room. When we get to the room and hide, you guys can drop the roof and began to attack them."
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:06 pm

Matt nodded at what Jess said. "I think we should send Khaat up with the students though," Matt said. "She's a great healer, and a hell of a fighter. They might need her," he told Jess. "I'll fight for all the wrongs in my past" he thought to himself. "Sophia, you'll stick next to me no matter what alright!" he said turning to face her. "But if I say run, then run, if I say to attack someone do it. We may have to kill tonight."

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:17 pm

Jack's eyes darted between everyone as she recorded the plan to her memory, her heart pounding. In some ways it was just too easy, and other ways it was confusing. She shook her head and knew that instinct would end up taking over anyway. She would have to at least trust it that.

They had come to the topic of traps again. She decided it was time to show them just what she had meant by all of her talk of pranks. She fished out the prank she had been referring to and set it on the table. "You asked for a trap?" It was a firework with dungbombs laced to it. "If this goes off in the Death Eaters' face, let's just say they are going to be a little disorientated and then we can get in a few shots." She nodded. "I can set them off at the staircase and then we can attack from above and below while they are stuck and trying to gather their bearings."
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Weasley1 Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:19 pm

"If we need a quick get away I have like 3 packs of Stinkpellets" Louis said. He looked at Sophia then at Andrew then at Nick then at Matt then at Jess then at Adrian then at Bart, then at the other other graduate Order person girl. Louis gripped his wand. He looked at Lily "Hows Aunt Ginny doing" He coludnt think of anything.
Louis Weasley1
Louis Weasley1
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 490

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:25 pm

Miseria didn't say anything more, but she listened carefully what the guys were talking about, and then she turned her eyes at Matt, who took his word. Sending Khaat with them? That would be a good idea, though, she didn't know if it was nessesary. Yes, they could get some wounds, maybe even get killed, but that didn't matter anymore. She has already gone too far to go back. And she already was a loyal member of Potter's Army, and probably the future member of the Order, so there was no way to turn around.
Then she looked at the red haired girl, who told them about the pranks, raising her eyebrows. With no other comments, she sighed when she heard what Louis asked. “Oh god...“ she murmured to herself, closing her eyes. How annoying could someone be!
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:11 pm

"Look we'll discuss traps later," he said, knowing now that he could just use regular spells for traps. "For now, we have to discuss on how we're going to take them all out. As I said, we'll be meeting in the drawing room to fight off the Death Eaters. So from that point on, would everyone be ready to fight them off? It won't be easy." He looked back at Miseria, who seemed to be getting annoyed, by something. He excused the thought and then turned to the others, still thinking about other plans.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:12 pm

"Alright daddy, I'll stay by your side no matter what, I'll run if you tell me to run and attack someone if you tell me to I promise."said Sophia softly. Sophia knew he was just protecting her seeing how she had so many near death situations and mainly from death eaters or Ne'Os. "But if I do die so be it daddy, at lease I fought for something I believed that was worth fighting for."said Sophia softly. "But we'll make it through this daddy, were strong."said Sophia softly. Sophia stayed beside her father and listened to see if there was anymore instuction Jess was giving them.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:21 pm

“I am ready to fight no matter how high their skills are,“ she said solemnly. She wasn't afraid. Instead, she was feeling just numb, no other emotions, though, it would be better to have a little piece of panic in her. She already knew herself that she'd run into death itself if no one would stop her, but that didn't matter. When Andrew looked at her, she only shrugged. Yes, she was annoyed, and when she heard what Sophia said, she didn't even know how to react. Yes, it was so good to have a family on your side, but it made Miseria feel more numb than she already was. Yes, she had Khaat on her side, but thinking further... she could now have her revenge for her real parents.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:48 pm

This was definitely beyond Phaedra’s comprehension. Why were the Hogwarts Students so desperate to prove to the adults that they could duel? It was the Order’s last scramble to get numbers against the Death Eaters and they chose to call upon the help of students who wouldn’t be safe underneath the rule of Majere and the Death Eater occupation of Hogwarts. Once their faces were remembered their lives would be made hell. Looking around, Phaedra saw the Minister and his daughter exchanging a few brief words. The Lupins were somewhere in the throng of people, no doubt gearing themselves up for it all. “This is absolute madness.” She mumbled, shaking her head and closing her eyes.

The warming charm was beginning to wear off now so Phaedra rubbed her arms some more. This was the last act of desperation; she could see it in the air, hovering above their heads. The cause was lost. Who really believed that they’d survive this unscathed? The Death Eaters were probably outside right now, watching, and waiting for the right moment to strike. Phaedra swallowed and pushed the sleeves of her puce jumper up despite the chill in her bones. She wanted to be a part of this but it was nothing like she had imagined. Right now, being curled up in front of her fireplace with a book sounded much better than waiting for the inevitable and listening to inane suggestions of using stink bombs. They’d be able as useful as a Jelly-Leg Jinx being fired at a Death Eater who’d just thrown the Cruciatus Curse in your direction. Pinching the bridge of her nose, Phaedra’s smoky eyelids closed over her eyes and she shook her head once more.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top