Tuscany Trip - Page 58
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Tuscany Trip - Page 58 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Tuscany Trip

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tuscany Trip - Page 58 Empty Re: Tuscany Trip

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:12 am

"You weren't on duty," Brian reminded him. "You weren't on assignment." He could not be emotional right now, much as it was tempting. Steven was highly emotional, Ronata was asleep, Khaat was stunned and not thinking very clearly, so he had to press forward. Someone had to be the unemotional center to hold them together.

"As soon as she's stable, she'll be transferred back to St. Mungos. That could happen in a few hours. Simon's looking for specific things. You need to return to London with her. Take care of your wife. I can't. I can't go, and we can't come home. You two don't have a choice. You need to go. Venice has been here for hundreds of years. It will be here when you two want to come back. Your assignment and your holiday is over. You're going home," he said quietly. "Ronata depends on getting the best medical care possible now. This is a clinic. She needs a hospital. You don't have a choice. Khaat and I will be fine."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:18 am

Ronata heard fait voices as she slowly opened her eyes she felt as if her whole body was on fire but she pushed it a side. "Steven cordell walker , listen to him hes right" she said her voice strained and weak as she spoke "if its not ment to be its not....." she fought to not cry out again as a shot of pain corsed threw her her mind screamed as she felt her self pass out again , then slowly the sheet turned red below her.

Steven turned looking at her his eyes went wide as he saw the sheet covering her turn bright red , doctors and nurses ran around her wheeling her out of the room.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:32 am

Brian saw Simon leaving the room where Khaat was to go take care of Ronata. He began to feel fear instantly at the thought she was alone even for a moment. "This will take time," he told Steven. "My assignment goes on. I have to go. I have no choice. Three doors down on the right, if you want to join us while you wait. Simon will know where you are." He left the room quietly, and quickly returned to Khaat's room. Khaat was still sitting on the table, even more confused than before. Clearly, Tasha had stunned her.

"Hey," he said softly, coming back to her. He kissed her forehead. "Your poor head. You really do need to get better at barroom brawling skills. I cannot have you losing again."

"Stupid, wasn't it?"

"Well, you should know better than to fight in a confessional. Its too small," he said.

"Wasn't my choice of spaces," she frowned.

"Khaat, Ronata has been taken to a procedure room. She's going to have a miscarriage. There is no choice now."

"Oh," Khaat said quietly. Brian knew it was too much for her to take in with her new blow to the head. By tomorrow she would feel differently, but today she would be just quiet and confused. That put her more at risk. He could afford little comfort to Steven and Ronata today. He knew that. It was a tough position to be in. But if he didn't pay attention right now, then Tasha would get through again while they were all so distracted and perhaps it would go even worse the next time.
He coaxed her into laying on the table for now, and he conjured an ice pack for her head.

"Here. This'll help," he said, putting the ice pack against her aching head.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:47 am

steven paced for amoment then walked down to the room where Khaat was he silantly walked in his own face drawn from worry he wanted to say something as he saw Khat looking some what dazed but he couldn't and so just sat quiet in a chair in a corner of the room his eyes distant and glazed as he waited.

Several times he stood up and paced he knew from what he saw she had already lost his child but now he just wanted her safe, he looke at Khaat and brian "Im sorry for all this" he said to khaat with a deep sigh before sitting down again.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:54 am

"Sorry for what?" Khaat asked.

"Steven," Brian said, "She's not herself right now. She'll be a bit more connected tomorrow. Right now, thinking is difficult. Tasha clocked her in the head. It seems she dragged Khaat into a confessional and wallopped her about a bit. Simon said its sort of stacking up against her having a couple of hard hits to the head so close together, and I know he's right. I really do have to teach Khaat better barroom brawling skills. Now she's finding thinking is difficult. She'll feel more like herself tomorrow. As I told you, Steven, this is not your fault. You're on holiday. Your responsibilities are to Ronata now. You need to concentrate on that. I will not reassign you right now until you and Ronata are both ready for that. I can't afford to, and you know it. "
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:12 am

he looked at Brian and nodded "yes I know and I understand its going to take awhile for her to get better , pyisicaly but the shock of losing the baby, im not sure how long that will be " he looked at them " I'll go with Ronata once they say shes able to be moved " he said just as he finished a doctor walked in and he stepped back from him.

"Mr walker , she's stable , Im afraid she... " he said no more.

Steven nodded "I was warned she might , how is she, can I see her ?" he asked stepping toward him. The doctor nodded.

"Your wife hemoraged from internal injuries and lost a lot of blood, I belive she was attacked? we managed to stop the blood flow but she's veryweak and so we're transphering her tonight , its better and she'll get the best care in St Mongos , there the best hospital in our world " he said and chuckled as he saw Khaat " well didn't know we'd have the director of St Mongos here in out small clinic, we're honered" he said.

Steven looked at Brian and Khaat and nodded to Brian "Keep safe and rember I will come if you need me" he said "both of you " he turned and left heading down to the room she had ben in, opening the door he saw her laid on her side fresh sheets lay around her he heard her gentle sobs even asleep he knew she knew.

several hours later she was wheeled out of the room he was at her side all the way to the floor where with alst look back they left for st Mongos.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:24 am

Brian sent a message to his men who normally took care of the villa to gather Steven and Ronata's things and deliver them to Steven's home for him so that he wouldn't have to worry about that. Once Steven and Ronata had departed for St. Mungos, he took Khaat to the hotel in Venice. He couldn't take her to England, and going back to the villa would accomplish nothing. No, Venice was as good as the villa for now.

He put her to bed there and let her sleep. She'd feel worlds better in the morning, he knew. But when morning came, would his own demons be put to rest? Or would they still be alert and working against him?
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:38 am

Jack ahd just stepped in from the garden when a brown owl droped a letter at his feet he recognised the simole on teh front right away and his face grew seriose "Jess get that babysitter down right away and don't ask" he shouted to her he knew jess right now would not . opening the letter he saw simply a name of a hotel in venice and the word assigment.

"Ow and pack were going to venice " he heard ehr shout back "yes venice italy " he chuckled at a scream of delight from her as she ran down the stairs stopping as she saw the letter "offical business" she asked he nodded and she nodded back "give me ten minets"

Soon she stood with two bags each child waved to them and she kissed each on the for head "now be have for mrs potts " she said taking Jacks hand as she smiled.

He held her close as he aperated her to the front of a hotel "wow beautiful " she commented .

"ow it is , but rember work not play " he reminded her with a chuckle "come on let find Brian adn Khaat before you grow roots" he said and pulled her inside the hotel.

Walkign up to the desk the clerk imidiatly told him what room to go to , he was some what suprised but then again he was not as he lead jess to a lift , he wondered why he had ben called though he knew Brian would fill him in.

taking the key to teh suit he ahd been given he opened the door Jess imidatly went to teh bed room "god this is so romantic, it looks out over the piaza" she said then walked back in just as Jack was tipping the bell boy.

"yes all well and good dear but work remember" he kissed her and chuckled "though when were alone..." he slid his arms around her but she pulled back leaving him with apout.

"Jack work first" Jess moved to an a joining door and opened it smilign asshe saw Brian "hey stranger , so whats up?" she asked walking in.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:52 am

"Come in," Brian said. He held a message from Robert in his hand, explaining the need for backup. Khaat had taken a couple of days to come around from her blow to the head. They had not left the room. Their food had been delivered by consierge. Her thinking had returned after a couple days of rest.

"Your assignment is bodyguarding again," Brian said. "Some woman is out to harm Khaat. That's about all I know. I don't know much about her except that she is an ugly woman who has a foul temper and is very, very good at fistfighting. Khaat's lost to her both times they've fought. And that's not like Khaat at all. Khaat has spent the last couple of days recovering from a good hard hit to the head. She's better today--or seems to be. She's starting to bug me about going out again. We've not been out of the suite for a couple of days now."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:59 am

Jack walked in behind jessica and heard all Brian said "ok, bodyguarding that I can do but what happened to the other two , give up did they" he chuckled but regerted it as he caught a sharp dig from jessica.

"ok ok not the time to ask " he said and moved to sit down "you gonna teach ehr some moves then?" he asked watching jess pace "jess sit down she's fine, you heard him your self " she said .

Jesica turned to face jack "well if she's bugging again then yeah but can I se her ?" she asked "just to say hi, I've known her along time" she said smiling as she saw jack shake his head and rol his eyes at her.

"Ow no you don't dare jack black heart, you so know I can take you down." she said folding her arms across her chest "but if she's resting it can wait , but if I get hold of this woman I'll tare her another blow hole " she said
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top