Tuscany Trip - Page 69
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Tuscany Trip - Page 69 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Tuscany Trip

Page 69 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tuscany Trip - Page 69 Empty Re: Tuscany Trip

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:07 am

Brian waited for Khaat and rode back with her. He stopped her partway back when they were by themselves and pulled his house along hers. He leaned over, motioning her to come closer. She leaned towards him, and he kissed her slowly, affectionately.

It took her breath away. She hadn't been kissed like that ever in her life. Not ever. "Does that feel like I plan on leaving you? Ever?" he asked very very softly.

"No," she replied, reaching up to run her fingers through his hair and brush it out of his face. "No, it does not. Thank you. "

"Your life did not end because your marriage did. Your life has just begun, Khaat."

"I am believing that more and more every minute you're with me," she smiled.

"Then, I might just have to stay forever," he said confidently.

"That would be fine by me," Khaat said. They rode back to the barn together, finding Jack and Jess long ahead of them.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:12 am

jessica pulled to stsop and slipped of feeling a little sore , she laughed at jack as he slipped from the horse standing as he pulled a face as he felt pain run dopwn his thighs "god im going to need a rub down" he said jessica moved to his side "I'll give you a rub down later dear " she said and whispered somthing that imidialy got him to stand up straight but he winced as he did and this made jessica smile.

"see Khaat , I have my ways too" she said and walked in front of him , Jack shook his head and ran after her , seeing him coming fronm behind she laughed as she ran ahead and ashe scooped her up in his arms .
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:30 am

Brian and Khata laughed. They turned their horses into the stablemaster, and Brian handed the stablemaster several large bills and a slip of paper. The stablemaster looked at the paper and the money that he had been given.

"That will more than suffice, Mr. Quinn. We will have it delivered. Thank you very much. It was a pleasure serving you and your wife and your friends," the stablemaster smiled.

"Thank you," Brian said, "It was all perfect. Beyond our expectations. "

"That is high praise coming from you. Thank you, Sir."

He took them to the Murano glass factory. The factory gave a tour and then showed them an art gallery where some of their best and most valuable pieces of glass were shown. Khaat had watched her mother blow glass and make stained glass pieces for years, and she loved watching a real artisan doing glass blowing. It fascinated her.

One in the Murano store, Khaat found a lot of gifts for Christmas for people that she loved, and she was pleased that she had found one of a kind original gifts that she felt that her friendss and damily would really love. In fact, she bought so many pieces that a clerk followed her, taking her order as they went through the store.

Brian just smiled, watching her. She made her Murano glass purchases as easily and professionally as she ran St. Mungos. Khaat was a woman with many facets, he decided. Sometimes she was comfortable "letting her hair down", and then there were other moments where she sacrificed all that for efficiency. And as much as he knew she was having a good time, she was very professional and practical now too.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:42 am

jessica looked around the factory as she watched a glas blower she was taken by how easy it all looked but she knew it really wans't and smiled as Jack wrapped his arms around ehr and kissed her kneak lovinly as she watched .

She moved around the store loking at all the delicate glass things , turning to jack she looked at him "you hads in pockets I know you around delecate things" she said and smiled , he did as he was told and shoved them deep as he followed her , she saw things she would love to have but with the three kids she knew they would just get broken , althgh a tiny glass balerina caught ehr eye "KhAAT LOOK AT THIS!!" she called out to her.

Tuscany Trip - Page 69 Image_12569096746368
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:59 am

Khaat went over to where Jess was looking. It was a beautiful little ballerina figurine. "Oh, Jess," she smiled, "Its beautiful. You really ought to buy it. It's not expensive. Well, not for Murano, anyway. It would be a good memory for you. I can have Daddy make you an enchanted bell jar that you can put her in so that she doesn't break. It's a simple matter of a spell on an ordinary bell jar. He'd be happy to do it for you."

Brian had found a couple of special pieces that he had managed to buy for Khaat while she was massively preoccupied with the pieces she was buying for others for Christmas gifts. She wasn't buying things for herself. Brian knew exactly what her tastes were, and he bought a few pieces, especially a couple of sentimental pieces to remind her of her first trip to Venice. He managed to purchase them and order them to be sent to him without Khaat's knowledge.

One of the things he loved the most was a handblown, red glass rose. It had an emerald green glass stem and leaf. It had been designed as an art piece. Brian felt like he had to have it for her. He didn't care whether it was a few pence or every pence he owned. He negotiated down a worthwhile price on it and bought it without her knowledge. That, he decided, was going to be a very special gift.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:17 am

jessica smiled and took Khaats hand "please I wouldn't want it broken if I did bye it " she said as jack walked up behind her smiling "too late its yours jess " he said smiling "Khat would you father do that spell when it got to the villa or our home coz i have them sending it to our home." he said seeing how jess couldn't stop grinning at him over it , she took her finger and lightly traced over its out streached leg and smiled turning she kissed him "thank you"she said softly he kised her back and replied "no problems I have chosen a few other things but you'll see them when you get back home.

Tuscany Trip - Page 69 30306

Tuscany Trip - Page 69 Salvi001a

Tuscany Trip - Page 69 Horse
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:33 am

"Well, it doesn't matter where he creates the jars except that he needs to know how large a jar you need," Khaat said. "You'll be able to put the figurine under the jar yourself. However, your children will not be able to remove the lid from the jar. The other thing he can do is to draw an age line around the jars so that the kids cannot get to them, period. IF he does that, it would be much eaiser to do once you get the glassware home."

She looked at Brian who was looking at some lighting fixtures. Khaat could see them in the living room at the house. She slid up behind him and slipped her arms around his waist and kissed his shoulder. "See something you like?" she asked softly.

"No," he replied, folding his hands over hers, "Its standing behind me."

"Oh, you!" she laughed. "I meant the lights."

"Oh. Those. Yeah. I was thinking about adding those to the living room. Actually, I saw some things that gave me ideas for lighting that I'd like your mother to make for us."

"You know she will," Khaat said. "But buy the ones here that you like."

"Oh, maybe. Just a pair."

"At each end of the sofa, right?" she asked.

"Yeah," he laughed at how well she knew him. "Ok. I'll add it to our order. Your mother does have to talk to those two cats of yours before we bring them in. No eating my feathers on my Native American art, and no breaking the Italian glass."

"She'll tell them," Khaat laughed. "And, I know, no clawing the leather furniture either."

"Definitely not," he laughed. "Oh, by the way, We need to soon wrap up because I have a wonderful dinner planned for us. Reservations. We'll need to change."

"Oh, that's right. You said we needed a cocktail dress, right?"

"I don't," he said dryly.

"I meant ME," she poked him playfully.

"Yes, please," he laughed, taking her hand and kissing it. The clerk with them made a remark in Italian. Khaat didn't pick up on it entirely but she could see Brian agree with a smile. The clerk took their order and walked away to go total it up, taking Brian's muggle credit card with him

"What did he say?" Khaat asked.

"He said he could tell we were newlyweds and that we were in love. He said it was always nice to see," Brian replied. She smiled, contented.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:52 am

jess laughed as jack tickled her as he hedl her tight , she smiled seeing how relaxed both brian and khat were around each other and themn , slipping from his grasp she moved to Khaat " nice to see " she said smiling " you two really do belong together " she said and huged her for amoment "ow dinner please im starved , cocktail dress , wow " she said and stepped back into jack who had moved behind her.

"ow you will , I packed a nice sequined black one " he said grinning at ehr as he wrapped his arms around her again.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:15 am

"Thanks," Khaat smiled, "Its nice not to feel alone anymore. And I want to see that little black dress. That's always the perfect accessory to any woman's wardrobe.

Brian took them all back to the hotel back to their suites. Khaat showered and slipped on a robe. She began to rifle through her closet to see what she might have that interested her to wear for the evening, while Brian showered.

She was hoping he would wear the very light tan colored suit. It was such a pale tan it was almost a cream color. It had been one he didn't wear much, but Khaat liked how he looked in it. It suited his light brown hair and his tanned skin.

Khaat chose a white shimmery cocktail dress with a pink and blue print to it, and tall, clear stilettos. She liked this dress a lot. She just hoped Brian liked it. She kept her accessories and make up and hair simple so that the emphasis was on the dress.

Tuscany Trip - Page 69 2n8bic0
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:57 pm

jess ica went to the bathroom and showerd walking out in a white hotel robe drying her hair as she saw her dress laid on the bed ready for her it wasn't sequined but it was black and she loved it her heels sat on the floor and she saw he had bought new black lace underware for her to wear whitch she shook her head at , dressing she moved out into the main living room and smiled as she saw jack in his black suit the one she though he looked sexy in but would never tell him that, she couldn't wat to see where Brian too them all for lunch.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top