Tuscany Trip - Page 30
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Tuscany Trip - Page 30 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Tuscany Trip

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tuscany Trip - Page 30 Empty Re: Tuscany Trip

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:10 am

"No," Khaat said. Then she thought better of it. "Well, I take that back. He is controlling about certain things. Um...like dueling, fighting, exercising, healing, ...."

"Hey," Brian laughed, "You make me sound like a tyrant."

"If the shoe fits...."Khaat began.

"You realize, don't you, .." Brian said to her, "I probably will take that as the sound of a challenge being thrown my way.. Right?"

"I am a wounded woman. I'll just get Steven to fight you in my place. He defends helpless females really well. I've seen him do it." She laughed, looking at Steven.

"You gonna let her talk you into that?" Brian laughed, looking at Steven.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:19 am

steven chuckled as he held Ro in his arms "I am afraid so , shes the bosses daughter " he said still chukaling as he held Ro closer "besides Ro would never forgive me if i end up a tea cup" he said Ronata loked at him " ow maybe I would dear, maybe I wouldn't" Ro chuckled at both of them " would make a good ornament " she receved a slap on her rump for her coment "hey!" she said laughing "oow that so deserves everything you get now mr walker" she said "remember the ice cube?" she said chuckaling.

Steven crindged "oow don't remind me of that one" he said grining at her as he slid his arms once more around her "ok I'll kiss it better later" he said softly to her she moved so her mouth was close to hi ear 2you'd better2 she whispered to him and saw a grin on his face.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:39 am

Khaat finished her sorbet and rinsed out her dish and put it in the sink. As she reached into the sink to set the dish down gently, more pain went through her ribs. She nearly dropped the little dessert dish. Brian got up and went over to her, putting his dish in the sink too. "Alright, Enough," he said, quietly. "We're going to at least cut the pain for awhile. You're coming with me. Excuse us for a moment, Steven and Ronata."

He took Khaat back upstairs and rechecked her ribs. "Really, really bruised," he told her. "And there is a hairline fracture in one that I missed before. No more fighting for you. I refuse to let that break and cause you big problems. I"ll stop the pain for now, but you really are going to have to take a bit of a rest. You ought to be glad your father does not see all the bruises you're getting. You really took a trouncing."

"Hey, I can't win all the time."

"Yeah, well, be glad Steven showed up. If you're going to have an assassin after you, we need to polish up."

"I know. When do we start?"

"Not today. Today you rest."

"Fine," she said as he laid his hand on her forehead and drew off the pain again.

"Better?" he asked.

"Yes. Much. "Thanks"

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:26 pm

Ronata went to help Khaat but Steven held her back with a gentel pressure on her tummy , he saw Brain walk over to Khaat. "no worries COB, we'll entertain ourselves" he said smiling .

Ronata looked up at him "Dangerous words Mr walker" she said grinning as she watched them walk out teh room "Im worried about her , she was realy beaten up" she said turning in his arms to face him her hands now resting on his chest gently brushing back and forth.

"she's a hard woman, Khaat , but if I know Brain he'llmake her tow the line , I think hes got a soft spot for her" he smiled as Ronata smiled too "I agree they make a good couple , but no match making mr walker" she said poking his chest as she spoke.

Steven laughed "no, no match making , I have enouph right here" he said adn lent to kiss her again he couldn't help but sigh as he did.

Moving back he took her hand leading her to the couch. Sitting down he let her sit with him between his legs and leant back on his chest "ok so wheres this book you were reading ?" he asked as he held her once more.

Ronata lened over and picked up an old looking book. "this is it " she said showing him it on the cover were the words ' Mrs Beatons guide to cookery for beginners' he could not help but chuckle but gave her it back.

He felt happy as she lent on him her legs pulled up slightly so the book now open at the page she had left it at could rest on it. Steven glanced at the door Khaat and Brain had gone threw then at the dark sky out side the rain still beating sdown on teh window adn every so often a flash and boom of thunder would brake the silance , from his knowlage he knew the storm was set for teh night.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 1311

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:16 pm

Brian had ordered Khaat to rest and had insited that she stretch out on the bed and get comfortable. She didn't feel like arguing with him and decided to just go along with it. She had to admit, though, that once she had a chance to lay down, she realized how many places seemed to feel strained, stretched and bruised. She couldn't help a small groan.

"See?" he said gently, "You know, I have been in your shoes a time or four. I do have some idea what you feel like. There are plenty of charms around the house to keep it safe tonight. You can rest easy. Try tolet some of those sore muscles relax. You'll feel better. " He covered her with an afghan and left her to rest.

He returned downstairs, "I grounded her for awhile. She needs to be off her feet for a bit. She's just really sore. She's going to be fine, but I got sick of her pushing it. I won't ask you two how you intend to sopend the rest of the afternoon. But we have plenty of food, and since the ladies cooked for us, maybe I'll cook dinner when that time comes. It'll give me something to do. Unless you two would rather get cooking....Oops! Bad choice of words. Sorry," he laughed.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:45 pm

steven sat up sligtly as he saw Brain walk back in alone, he felt Ronata place the book back on the small table and turn on him to look as well. He could not help but smile. "Good she needed it after the truncing she took earlier" he said he smirked when Brain said about things heating up , glancing at Ronata he saw her cheek burning red and laughed. "yeah sorry if we're newly weddish" he said his arms still wrapped around Ronata holding her against him "I guess its just unushual for me to fine someone who brings out again the best in me" he smiled down at her as she stood smiling at him.

Ronat breathed out as Brain said Khaat was resting, when steven started to speak she felt her cheeks turn bright red she could not help look up at him she didn't know what to say her face was lit with a smile she could not remove. she turned to Brian "so what you and steven going to cook?" she asked trying to change the subject away from their activitys of the day. Ronata moved to the kitchen and pourd some coffee for herself , Brian and steven " here have this first." she said with a smile as she moved back to sit with Steven "I guess Im the same where it comes to steven , he just brings out who I realy am , Im not scared around him, if anything I feel like I am who I should be, I know steven told you that I said I would marry him, but only when things had settled down, in everything"
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:32 pm

"I'm no pro on marriage," Brian said, "The only thing I really know is that Khaat's husband is an idiot. I didn't like him the night I met him. Bloody oaf. I met him the night she had Abbey, and he couldn'tt muster up enough courage to be with her through the first labor pain. The minute he looked at his daughter he passed clean out on the floor. He never did come back to be with her--ever. I don't get him. She's a beautiful, smart, courageous woman. Any man would be lucky to have her...." He stopped himself, thinking,' except me.' He just was not ever going to allow himself to see himself with any woman, let alone Khaat. If there ever were a woman who could tolerate his lifestyle and all its risks, it would be her. Still, he did not want to allow Khaat and himself to get attached and for something to happen, God forbid, and Khaat and Abbey be alone.

"I think I'll grill some steaks," Brian changed his thoughts deliberately. "I know a dry rub that I learned from a friend of mine who is a chef in Santa Fe. It's one of my favorites. I haven't made it in a very long time, but I do know that Khaat really likes it. What do you two think? Steak, roasted vegetables, parmesan risotto? I'm getting a lot of practice cooking with Khaat's workschedule. She's turning me into a kind of a househusband."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:43 pm

Ronata fround alittel as he spoke of Khaats husband he held steven closer "he sounds like a right jerk " she said not having met the man she felt she didn't want to ether, but she then smiled as he spoke fondly of Khaat and abby she could see the look in his eyes but said nothing.

Steven nodded "yeah i was told , he' s not a nice person Ro, be thankful hes in askaban and you'll nevr get to meet him" steven said holding ehr tight as he felt her lean back into him"stake sounds great , want some help?" he asked loving teh chance to cook for Ro instead of ehr cook for him even though she had only now found her love of cooking.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:50 pm

"Ah, well, that's the thing, now isn't it?" Brian said, "Rob and Jen escaped from Azkaban and joined Vincent Maajere as Death Eaters. See why I'm a bit protective over them? Rob never has forgiven Khaat for getting all his money, and that wasn't her doing, actually. It was Roberts. He was protecting Khaat and Abbey because Rob had no bloody interest in doing the right thing for his wife and daughter while he was rolliing in it. So, Robert managed to lock up and spirit way Rob's monies when he was arrested, and Rob has always blamed Khaat for not giving it back. But she can't. Its all in a trust for her and Abbey, and Robert is the only one with access. And Robert is just brazen enough that he doesn't give a rat's behind if Rob ever gets a shilling again in his life. As long as I'm breathing, though, Khaat and Abbey will never ever want for a thing in their lives. They deserve better, and I'm going to see to it that they're taken care of."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:37 pm

Ronata listened giving a small shiver as he said they had escaped "and you think the asassin tonight was his doing?" she said to him as she watched Steven and brain in the kitchen , she moved to sit on one of the stools watching both of them , as she watched she reatched over and pintched a carrott much to stevens annoance but he just smiled at her "well we have to make sure he doesn't do anything to her, Abby or dakota then." she said as she bit into the carrott looking at both men her face lit with a smile "but for now we have to make her holiday the best she can have, no more shop talk" she said loking at both again " that stake smells wonderful" she said quickly changing the subjest , she sliled seeing steven grin and shoke his head .
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 1311

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top