Tuscany Trip - Page 29
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Tuscany Trip - Page 29 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Tuscany Trip

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tuscany Trip - Page 29 Empty Re: Tuscany Trip

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:39 pm

"So it looks like you're playing stripes," Khaat said. She took careful aim and sank 3 different striped pool balls. "We might be evenly matched," Khaat smiled. "That would be nice for a change."

"Hey!" Brian laughed. "When do I get to play games?"

"About as often as I do," she laughed. "Your turn, Ronata." She stepped back from the table and laid her hand on a spot on her ribcage that refused to stop aching. She felt Brian watching carefully and saying nothing. He was being protective. Very protective. Her mind went to the wild haired woman. She wondered who she was and why she wanted her so badly. Did it have to do with whatever past the woman had with her father? And where was she now? Would she be back?
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:34 am

Ronata looke at the table taking aim she potted the 13 and nine balls but the forten refused to go down "looks like your turn Khaat " she said turning to see the distant look on her face , walking over Ronata smiled her hand resting on her shoulder. "stop thinking of her and play " she said soflty "Because im beating you butt here" she said now grining as she looked back at steven.

Steven sat back on the chair watching something about Ronata made him smile , he had not once thought about Janet since meeting her, well once or twice but always he had returned to Ronata in everything. He loked at Brian "Hay COB, 10 sickles on Ronata to win" he said grinning at him hoping to take away the tenshion he could feel sitting in the air .
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:13 pm

Ronata was right. Khaat's mind was not on the game. Between thinking of the wild haired woman and also feeling like she had far more physical pain that what she wanted, she wasn't nearly as on her game as she wanted to be.

She circled the table and studied it carefully. She didn't normally select just easy shots, but something was not right with her ribs--especially on the right side. Brian hadn't found any broken bones, but she really did hurt. She thought that she perhaps just bruised them. That was going to hurt for awhile. She selected a shot where she didn't have to pull on her ribs so hard. She managed to sink two solid colored balls, but that was all. She sighed heavily.

"Sorry, Ronata. I'm off my game today. I can normally offer a better challenge," she said. "I'll try harder. I promise."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:30 pm

Steven smiled but seeing Khaat relinkwish she smiled " thats ok, but get brian to look at that side again" she said "I saw you favoring it earlier " placing down the pool cue she moved back to steven sitting next to him as he wrapped an arm around her " so who wants some passion fruit sorbet I finaly managed to make it" she said grinning as she pulled Steven to his feet "come on you can help me dish it up" she said but with a loud crash from up stairs she let him go.
Steven stood up grining but that soon faded as a crash came from up stairs .Looking at Brain he dove up to see a tree branch sticking thrrew a broken window and rain water ruining down on to the floor. "Ro stay down stairs thres glass every where" he shouted back down.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:41 pm

"Thanks," Khaat smiled. "I think I"m just really sore...."

"We'll check it again," Brian said with quiet firmness.

"The sorbet sounds really good," Khaat said. She heard a crash and saw Steven dash up the stairs. Brian instantly drew his wand. When Steven yelled about broken glass, Brian looked at the women.

"Your wands," he ordered. "It's probably just the storm but it could be a trap. I'd rather you be prepared." Khaat obeyed and drew her wand. She watched him disappear upstairs.

Brian saw the tree limb that had come through the window and rainwater spilling all over the floor. He was hoping that someone had not had mraculous timing and had perhaps used the storm to facilitate a distraction.

"I think if we work together we could move this big thing out of here and put things back to rights. But then we really do need to make a full check of the house," Brian said.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:52 pm

steven was on it he brok off smaller brantches so that when they moved it it would not snag "ok wingaredum leviosa" he said smirking feeling alittile like he was back in school , the tree rose alittel and steven made it move back out to lay to one side of teh balcony "I can cut it up for fuel once this storm passes" he said setting it down adn waliking in with a glance ether way he saw trees down all over the place " trees are down all around I don't think it was replated to teh problem" he said shouting above a loud crack of thunder above him as he moved back into the house, wiping rain from his face he grabbed a tea towel and dried himself off
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:04 am

"Nice work!" Brian smiled. "Good job. Now, allow me." He mended the broken window glass and used a spell to dry out the inside of the room. "And you're right. I doublt if it is related, but after this morning, I would feel better if I made a full check on the house. Would you mind protecting our ladies, and I'll do the legwork on this one? Shouldn't takem ore than a minute or two. IF I'm gone more than that, come looking." He grinned at Steven.

He made his way to the top floor and checked each room, closet, and nook and cranny--carefully but quickly. He found everything in order and when he reached back down to the main floor, he called to them. "We're all good! How about that sorbet now?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:11 am

Steven nodded and moved back down "Brian's just checking teh house " he said but on hearing a call he took Ronata's hand and led her back up stairs.

Ronata moved to teh frezzer and took out teh sorbet scooping it into four bowls she nervusly placed it down in front of Khaat and Brain , the next went to Steven "I hope its all right " she said taking a bowl for her self and siting next to steven " it would not look good on my resamy if I have death by sorbet" she chuckled.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:29 am

Khaat followed upstairs and watched Ronata scoop out the sorbet. She took a spoonful and tasted it. "It is delicious," she smiled. "Its a good balance of flavors. You did a nice job. Its a great summer treat. Passion fruit is not that easy to work with and to keep the flavor genuine, but you did great. You won't need my help so much after all. You learn fast. That's a good thing. Hm...Maybe we should let you cook dinner tonight. What do you think?" She was truly enjoying the sorbet, and from Brian's look, he was just as satisfied. "See?" she pointed out. 'There's another happy customer." She laughed.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:48 am

Steven tasted it ahd smiled "yeah its good" he said and finished it " you realy can cook when you want to " he kissed her cheek and saw her blush .

Ronata smiled as she finished her own gathering the plates she washed up the dishes "but what would you sugest since we have only whats in the kitchen." she said opening cuboards and the fridge. As she looked she felt steven snake his arms around her and she smiled "so what do you want?" she asked feeling him kiss her neck.

Steven moved as she turned her back to him and held her close to him , he chuckled when she asked what he wanted "ow nothing just for you to stop worrying and come out of the kitchen " he said gently moving her from the cupboard.

Ronata conceded and moved with him ut of the kitchen "Khaat is brian this way too?" she said smirking "so demanding" she said with a mock playfulness.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top