Tuscany Trip - Page 16
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Tuscany Trip - Page 16 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Tuscany Trip

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tuscany Trip - Page 16 Empty Re: Tuscany Trip

Post by Cassidy Walker Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:26 am

Ronata sighed hearing all that brian had to say, inside her it made her angry that any man could threaten children so young. She looked at Khaat with an understanding smile.

"Then I shall help too, my wand skills are a little rusty but im sure steven and your self can help, Those children are innocent of all this and I want to do my part to protect them" she moved from Steven's arms, which she found she had begun to like as the air had become cooler and his body and arms were nice and warm. She moved to stand facing Brian her face seriouse . "If you'll let me, all my talants and skills will be at your command " she said knowing he was the one to ask as he was stevens boss.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 1311

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:31 am

Steven stood proudly watching as Ronata asked Brian if she could help he could not help but smile at her sudden strength and curage, but he guessed where any child was concerned she would show it being the kind loving female he saw her as.

He folded his arms across his chest as he listened to her spoeack wanting to walk over and kiss her for what she was saying. "well what do you say boss?" he asked "Will you? though she hasn't dueled with Khaat yet, so she may not have what it takes" he said with a slight smirk on his face as she turned and smaked his arm lightly.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:28 pm

"There are more positions than just fighters, you know," Khaat reminded Steven. "I suppose you can know what we do. There are evil wizards in this world who want to take wizard children, sell them to muggles who are wealth and power hungry and would exploit the powers of wizarding children. These kids are auctioned off like property--and they live like property. My father has formed an organization to stop that. Brian and I think that the man on the beach was the head of the largest trafficking organization in the world. We've fought him for years. He knows about my daughter and my granddaughter. He was letting us know that he was openly threatening us. But you have to realize, Ronata, that this job can be one of those life threatening things, even if you aren't a fighter. Its a matter of millions of dollars and sickles. Make your choice carefully. You're welcome, of course. But you need to be very sure of your decision."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:03 pm

steven looked at Ronata then at Khaat and Brian "Can she have time to think it over? " he asked on her behalf "it is a big decishion after all that we're asking her to make." he said looking at her.

Ronata nodded looking at themall but pausing on steven. "I'll give you my decishion when its light , but Khaat you can probably already tell what it will be" she said thinking of all of them she should know her thoughts well enouph to tell her decishion. Ronata moved won to teh cabin leaving Steven, Brian and Khaat alone.

Steven loked at both of them "you know don't you Khaat , you know she will take it , I know she will " he said he folded his arms across her chest as he waited.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:59 am

"I do know," Khaat said after Ronata left. "I know what she'll pick and so does Brian and so do you. But she's not a fighter. My father won't put her out on the frontlines. He won't sign her death sentence like that. However, he would use her at the base headquarters. Ronata is a nurturer. And when we bring in a load of kids, you know as well as I do that it can be hours and endless hours of tending horribly traumatized children of all ages. That sometimes can be more grueling than the actual battle itself. Not many woman can stand that sort of pressure. Its tougher than most people think it is. That would be her strong suit, I think. What are your thoughts, Steven?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:45 am

Steven loked in the direction of the cabin then to Khat "yes I agree shes not a fighter , besides I wouldn't want her out in the battle, I lost one person I cared about that way " he paused seeing the look on ther faces, turning he saw Ronata stood smiling at him and his cheeks went red.

Ronata had decided, she had made up her mind already and so moved back up into the main cabin, just as she heard Steven speak. she could not help smile at what he said , she moved over to him and placed her hand on his shoulder befor faceing both Brian and Khaat. " I realised I didn't need and time to think about my decishion, I will help any way I can" she said "be it in the feild or not" she said looking at where Steven now sat.

Steven looked at Ronata and stood up walking over he looked down at her "you understand you can't change your mind" he said looking down into her eyes as she made him sit back down.

Ronata smiled "Steven , somethings are decided using your heart and not your head. "she said, her hand resting on his chest as she spoke she could feel his muscles under his shirt. "I will do and go where they ask me to , if its to tend the children that they help then thats what I will do." she moved to sit next to steven feeling the rock of the boat under her slowly she found ehr self leaning against him and smiled as his arm moved to wrap around her.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:35 pm

'Steven knows all about making choices with your heart," Khaat smiled, understanding. "He just has a protective streak, that's all. Don't worry--when the time comes you'll have plenty to do."

"Hey, Brian," Angus called from the wheelhouse, " You all decide if you want to dock and go inot a different village for dinner, or you want to dine onboard? We had a good day fishing today, and we have fixings for a wonderful American style crab boil--we have crab, shrimp, lobster, corn, sweet fresh Italian sausage, ..."

"That sounds fine," Brian grinned, "There's nothing like fresh seafood right off the boat. That's a rare treat. '

"Well, we may have some rain overnight, so we might not want to go too far from shore once it starts to get dark."

"Whatever you say, Angus," Brian said, "I don't think we want to stay out in a seastorm."

"No. Not out here," Brian agreed. He looked at Steven and Khaat and Ronata, "Fresh seafood for dinner?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:43 pm

Steven turned as Angus spoke , it all sounded nice to him quickly he looked won at Ronata who nodded "yeah fine with me " he said smiling his arm still around her shoulders as he smiled at Brain and Khaat.

Ronat listened she had not tried any of what he had spoke of "thats fine with me too I think Im all walked out for the day anyway " she said smiling her hand instinctivly resting on Stevens leg as she sat "so we exploring another village tomorrow , I still haven't found that one thing that stands out to me , you know Khaat that special thing " she said hoping Khaat would catch on she was looking for something for Steven but she had no Idea what it would be yet but she knew once she saw it she would know it was for him instantly.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:55 pm

"We'll find it," Khaat smiled, understanding her. "We can do more sightseeing and shopping. Maybe we need to leave the guys on the ship for a change." She grinned. "Make part of the day a girls day out. I think we could have a really good time and leave the boys to whatever boys do. They need to let us shop till we drop, actually--or until we don't have any cash left, whichever comes first. "

"Khaat," Brian said, "You're not going alone. We'll be within eyesight. Maybe not earshot if you want some girl time, but since Gelding has shown up, I am not going to leave you alone. Your father would kill me."

Khaat sighed, and looked at Ronata. "Well, I tried."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:07 pm

Ronata smiled and nodded "can't win them all" she said seeing the look steven gave her "hey im just the go along girl " she said and he chuckled at her look it was one of innacence and halarity mixed . she smiled at him then looked at Brian "out of ear shot" she said then turned to Steven "could you bring me that small package from teh bags please " she asked knowing ful well it wasjust to get him out of the room.

Steven moved his arm from behind her and moved down into teh main bedroom. Back up top Ronata chuckled "Im thinking of gettign him somthing , but Im not sure what it could be, a watch is not personal , the only neclace he wears is that madallion and the locket" she sat next to Khaat " are men always so dificult to buy for or is it just my steven?" she asked she blushed as a thought came to her but then shook her head "no its not done for the woman too " she said softly.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top