Tuscany Trip - Page 17
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Tuscany Trip - Page 17 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Tuscany Trip

Page 17 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tuscany Trip - Page 17 Empty Re: Tuscany Trip

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:14 pm

"I think we'll know it when we find it," Khaat said. "We'll just have to keep our eyes open. We've not been in Italy that long. There's a lot more of this country to see than we've done so far. I'll help you look for soemting, but I'm sure we'll find something. Maybe in Venice or Rome. There's a lot of the best parts of Italy that we haven't touched. I think I know a little of Steven's tastes too, so I'll help you look. Steven likes leather, and Italy has some exceptional leather goods. Maybe you can find him a new hat. He is hardly ever without his hat. What do you think?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:28 pm

Ronata smiled "yes, I didn't think of that " she said smiling "or a leather bridle for his horses, I wonder if he will let me ride one of his horses when he get home?" she said seeing him return with a small box.

Steven heard her talk about riding as he returned "sure I have just the fille for you shes called star she should suite you , shes tan and white " he said smiling as she took the box from him opening it he watched her take out som perfum and spray a single spot " thats nice" he said smiling he saw the bottle mall and covered in differat colors.

"I saw it and likie the bottle its beatuiful and if you turn it it changes " she said grinning .
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:39 pm

"Pretty," Khaat said, smiling. She leaned back and laid her head on Brian's shoulder. If Gelding had not shown up she would have been completely peaceful in this moment. He put his arm around her and drew him closer.

"Relax," he told her. ""There is no one more capable of taking care of Tom Gelding than your father. Enjoy your vacataion. If he thinks there is anything we can do to help, he'll let us know. I've fought beside him for too long not to know that. He's got it well under control. He really can run the organization without me. " He smiled confidently at her. "Forget Gelding." He brushed her hair softly. She liked the feel of his strong muscular arm around her shoulder. It was calming and reassuring. It helped.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:46 pm

Steven saw a small radio in a corner turning it on he let some soft music fill the air , walking over he held out his hand to Ronata who placed down the perfume bottle "I have to say I have two left feet" she told him, Steven chuckled "well I have two right so together were a match pair" he said moving his arm around her as he gently swayed to the music as he danced with her.

Ronata smiled feeling her cheeks flush as she felt his arm around her, but yet she felt comfortable , she glanced over at Brian and Khat seing they too looked comfortable smiling a she moved she relaxed leffing her head rest on his chest as she moved the bests she could to the sound of the music. she could not help herself now, she knew she had fallen for him, hook line and sinker.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:32 am

Brian made Khaat feel safe. She had learned when they were kids that she could trust him with her life. He'd always managed to show up back in her life again just when she needed him most. She could not see her life without him anymore. She had missed her cottage in Hogsmeade for awhile and all its cozy country rooms, but now, she was learning to live in the splendor that Brian's mansion allowed her. She felt his fingers in her hair, and it was a reminder that the world was not all bad. Not yet. She felt like an intruder in Steven and Ronata's dancing, so she closed her eyes. "Its about time you just gave in," he said very softly in her ear. "You really do push too hard. It's a Lupin thing, I know, but you don't need to be in mission mode all the time."

"You're right," she snuggled closer. "Thank you. For helping me find some perspective left in the world. When nothing else has made sense, you're always here for me."

"My pleasure," he said.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:58 pm

Ronata could not help but sigh as they danced her cheek against his chest. Soon the music ended and she moved to sit down she smiled as she saw Khaat resting against Brian, quickly she looked up at Steven and with a grin saw him grinning down at her. Siting down she felt Steven pull her to rest against him which she did , she felt what had started out not so good had ended wonderfuly.

After a moment a crew man brought in trays of the food and her eyes went wide " This looks delishiose" she said looking at the crew man "Thank you" he nodded and dove back down into the galley. Moving she pisked up a plate and offered it to Khaat and them to Brian Steven she saw picked up his own and fill it with food , she chuckled making a note to cook healty food when he taught her how to when they got back home.

Taking her own food she sat back next to Steven she could not help hide the yawn that escaped her, and the look Steven gave when he saw her yawn "Im all right the sea air has got to me a little" she said finishing her food.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 1311

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:11 am

Khaat and Brian loved fresh seafood, and the seafood boil was seasoned just right. Eating outdoors always made them both hungry, and they thoroughly enjoyed themselves. Khaat was bordering on feeling just a wee bit too full. When they finished, the crew took away the dishes and offered fresh, hot decaf coffee. The idea was to relax after dinner and not get all riled up on caffeine again. Khaat didn't particularly like decaf anytime, but she understood and decided to just enjoy the coffee for the flavor and not for the caffeine.

The galley cooks brought up a mixed berry cobbler with ice cream, just after dark. By that time, Khaat and Brian's dinners had settled. It was nearing 10 pm because of the longer summer days. She had enjoyed just sitting and enjoying the sounds of the sea. The cobbler was delicious, and it made Khaat so comfortable she found she was getting sleepy. She curled under Brian's strong arm, laid her head on his shoulder and soon found her eyes getting very, very heavy.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:34 pm

steven feltr Ronata lean hevily on him and smiled as he saw her look as if sleping "I think its time to turn in" he said soiftly to Brain , slipping his arm under Ro's legs he lifted her up gently as he smiled at Brian "see you in the morning" he said as he slowly carried the now sleping Ronata down to the cabin.

Once there he lay her down in the bed slipping off her shose and nothing else as she sturred "I caaan get the rest " she said with a yawn sitting up she changed into her night clothes or so she thought a second glance she saw they were slik nd a lovly shade of green turning to Steven she smiled "thank you there lovly" she said as she then slid under the cotton sheets.

Steven slipped unddeer the covers on his side " I thought you'd like them " he saids smiling as he lay his arm across his chest , to his suprise he felt Ronata move to snuggle into him as she once more fell asleep . genbtly and softly he brushed her hair from her fce placing a small delacate kiss on her for head so not to wake her as he too fell asleep.

Waking he smelt bacon cooking but most of all he flet Ronata still against him her hand now over his chest and her head resting on his shoulder as he was pined buy her leg. He chuckled as he wondered how he was going to get the bacon but not wake Ronata.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:56 pm

Khaat felt Brian wake her gently. "Hey," he said, "They went to bed. Its late. Its time we went to bed too. Come on, Babe." He waited a moment until she woke and then helped her downstairs to their cabin. Khaat and Brian changed into their night clothes and Got into bed. For Khaat, it almost felt like old times--almost. It reminded her of those camping trips under the stars all those years ago. Brian turned off the light, and as they laid in the dark, it felt a bit odd.

"Here," Brian waved his hand, and he lit the ceiling with stars. It made Khat laugh. Now it felt like home. She remembered all the starlight that had lit up their camping trips all those years ago. "Much better," she told him softly. She watched the twinkling stars and the illusion of the night sky until she fell asleep.

When Khaat woke, the stars were gone. To her surprise, she was wrapped around Brian with her head on his chest. The ceiling looked like the sunrise now. Brian was laying awake and brushing her hair softly. "Sleep well?" he asked her.

"I did," she said softly.

"No nightmares?"

"No. Not at all."

"Good. I'll go get some coffee for us. Stay and enjoy the quiet of the morning." He got up and opened the bedroom door and ordered 2 cups of coffee. A crew member brought it and Brian took the cups, came back in, and shut the door. He brougth Khaat a cup of coffee and laid back down on the bed beside her in the peace of the early morning.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:08 am

steven sighed slowly moving her leg off his making sure he didn't touch where he shouldn't before sliping from the bed and heading now partly dressed down to teh gally , finding a fresh pot of coffee she quickly pored two cups and headed abck to teh cabin where to his suprise he saw Ronata looking at him from the bed " morning" she said her eyes lit up as she saw the cup he held her hands reatched out to it . Steven chuckled and gave her it as he sliped to sit back on the bed one arm around Ronata who to his suprise left it draped over her shoulders.

"you sleep ok?" he asked glancing down watching her like a young girl about to have her favorate drink smiling as he watched her pull a face at felling the coffee trickle down her throat.

"mummm yes I did " she said smiling as she glanced up at him "you?"

"ow just some limpet pinning me so I can't move, you have quite a grip when you need to" he said grinning as he saw her bite her bottom lip.

"oops, sorry, I am use to a pillow, not something your size" she said as she lent back further into him still "bacon smell heavenly" she said.

"not as much as you do" steven though but never said he knew if he doid he wouldsoon gather a slap for his words.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top