Tuscany Trip - Page 18
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Tuscany Trip - Page 18 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Tuscany Trip

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tuscany Trip - Page 18 Empty Re: Tuscany Trip

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:21 am

Khaat let Brian shower and dress first while she lingered over her first cup of cofffee. Once he was showered and shaved, she rose and showered and dressed, choosing one of the outfits she had bought yesterday, thin red printed sundress that concealed the important things and seemed to fit her as if it had been made especially for her. She brushed her hair back casually and tied it with a red ribbon. She decided to go barefoot today. Perhaps not the choice Brian would have for her onboard a ship, but oh well, if he griped too much, she would slip on a pair of the little Italian flipflops she had bought.

She stepped otu of the bedroom in time to see Brian filling up their coffee cups. He handed her one and helped her up on deck. The sun was lit in brilliant hues of all sorts of color. It was going to be another beautiful day. "So where are we going today?" Khaat asked him.

"Further along the coast. What would you like to do?" he asked her.

"Ronata mentioned more shopping," Khaat remembered.

"Then I know just the place," he smiled, "Even a better variety of the finest of handmade Italian goods than the beach village from yesterday. But it will take all morning for us to get there."

"Fine by me," Khaat smiled.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:27 am

Ronata burst from the cabin laughing as she ran up to the deck still in her light green nighty "quick hide me " she said laughing "hes threataning to thorw me over baord " sher said laughing as she saw Steven dash after her just in his trousers.

"ow that was so unsessiscary" he said runing up after her " I am too going to throw you over , she put an ice cube down...." he paused lloking at Khaat "lets just say it was unpleaseant in a certain place" he said smiling as he tried to grab her again "I turned my back so she could dress and the next thing I know she shoves it down...." again he paused still with a smile on his face.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:35 am

Khaat smiled. She was glad they were relaxed enough to enjoy a bit of horseplay. She herself was feeling relaxed so far this morning and content. She was a bit quiet, but that was not a bad thing, she was just too happy to be rattled by much.

"Are you two alright with a morning boat ride to some incredible shopping this afternoon?" Khaat asked. "And no, neither of you can go along onshore."

"We've discussed this already," Brian said calmly, not willing to be left out of eyesight of her. "Shopping, yes. Alone, no. I promise you plenty of girly privacy for whatever it is you girls do. Just not totally alone. Understand?"

"Oh very well," she said..

"And put some shoes on, before some water on the deck makes you slip and fall perhaps overboard and not by Steven's throwing you there," he ordered.

"Killjoy!" she sighed. "Accio!" She commanded a pair of little red flipflops with glittery straps and put them on.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:42 am

Roata loke from behind Brain "sure I'm up for it" she said grining at Steven "you gonna let me get dressed or do you want every body seing me in a night dress" she said .

Steven folded his arms acros his bare chest "Humm thats a thought" he said grinning but shook his heaad "nope, ok go get dressed " he watched her move cushuisly from behind brian and around him no sooner she had passed him he turned and slung her over his shoulder , she laughed as he carried her down into the cabin, Ronata looking at Brian and khaat as if to say "well , that didn't last" her head in her hand as she bounced on his shoulder as she disapeared threw the door to the cabin.

Reapering several minets later dressed in a light cream sundress with similer sandels and her hair some what tussled, a grin sat on her face as she walked up to teh deck.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:52 am

Angus had the crew serve breakfast when everyone was dressed. The breakfast was a wonderful souflle, with fresh maascarpone cheese filled croissants, and a wonderful mixed fruit salad with Prosecco poured over the fruit.

Khaat loved the fresh fruit with the champagne poured over it. It was her favorite part. Not the the rest wasnt good, because it was. But it was a wonderful treat to have Prosecco for breakfast. It made her feel pampered, like a princess. She didn't get that very often. Her usual breakfast back home was just several cups of French Roast coffee. This was very elegant and for the moment, she felt like life was good again.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:05 am

Steven walked up moments after Ronata and saw the food "ow nice " he said and sat down next to a blushing Ronata " you mentioned shopping Khaat , anything in paticuler?" he asked picking up a maascarpone cheese filled croissant and began to eat.

Ronata loked wide eyed at Khaat and shook her head knowing, she hoped she would not to say anything, her cheeks had now returned to a rosy light pink color they had been when she appeared from the cabin. spoting hre disheveld hair she ran her fingers threw it straitening it a little.

Steven smiled as he saw her run her fingers threw her hair, but said nothing his own hair though short was a little out of his ushual neat self "ow I need to find agood saddler , I need a new harness for star shes out grown the other, doen't italy have good leather works?" he asked finishing his croissant.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:15 am

"They do," Brian said. "Some of the finest in the world. Maybe we can find something while the ladies browse elsewhere."

"Just like a man," Khaat sighed. "Always thinking of work when you could be having fun. Here you are in the most beautiful place in the world, with a beautiful woman, and you're thinking about a stinking horse. Don't either of you have a romantic bone in your bodies?"

"Me?" Brian said, "Surely you aren't expecting me to be romantic. That's like romancing my sister." He frowned.

"Thanks a lot," she sighed. "I should have brought a date. You aren't even pretending good." He laughed.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:26 am

Steven chuckled and glanced at Ronata when Khaat said about beautiful women "well if im to teach Ronata how to ride I need to get some propper tackle, on the horse " his last words he looked slowy at Ronata who could not hide the grin on her face "whats so funny Ro?" he asked.

Ronata shook her head hoping she didn't burst out laughing , quickly finishing she took several deep breaths to calm down "I'll tell you later dear2 she said patting his ahdn , then she saw his face turnred "hey, now don't go there " he said as he finally realised why she was smirking at him
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:31 am

Brian laughed. They spent the morning quietly on the ship just enjoying the sun, the breeze and the ride. The breeze was good, and it carried them to port just around 11 am. The crew docked at the port and Khaat disappeared down below deck to pick up a small red shoulder clutch bag. She reappeared beside Brian. "I am going shopping. If you're coming with me, break out your credit card."

"Me?" he raised his eyebrows. "You're no pauper either. Oh, very well. My treat. You knew I wouldn't resist. Let's go. Steven? Ronata? You ready?"

"Should I change?" Khaat asked.

"Oh, come on. This is a fishing town. You look beautiful. Let's go," Brian said, brushing her concerns aside. "You two ready?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:40 am

steven took Ronata by the hand "yeap got all I need" he said grining at them and at Ronata as he walked to where they stood.

Rnata shook her head at stevens remark "you sure?" she said and saw him nod , Ronata sliped from his grasp "well, I have to grab my bag from below, back in a second" and she dove down the stairs picking up a rope woven shoulder bag and sliping ehr purse into it quickly she moved back up to rehold Stevens hand "ok, now I'm ready" she said and they decended the gang plank to the dock Ronata was a little relived to be back on dry land but still kept hold of steven more because she liked how he felt next to her.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top