Tuscany Trip - Page 49
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Tuscany Trip - Page 49 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Tuscany Trip

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tuscany Trip - Page 49 Empty Re: Tuscany Trip

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:43 pm

"Leave us," Robert said, a quiet fierceness in his voice that Brian hadn't heard many times. Robert was beyond angry, and he didn't want any witnesses to whatever it was he was about to do. Brian did not hesitate. He only said very softly to Robert, "Don't kill her."

"That's too good for her," Robert hissed. "Now, get out!"

Brian went upstairs and went straight to Khaat's room. He found her lying on the bed, unconscious, drugged. And Steven and Ronata were there. "Thanks for bringing her back," Brian said. "A word of warning. Don't go down in the basement. Robert is there with that woman--and he is seriously pissed off. Whatever he's about to do, we don't want to know." He went over to Khaat. He could see why she had liked the silver dress. It was amazing. And there was nothing more he wanted than to be able to take her out in it to some candlelit nightclub and show off the world how beautiful she could be. But this was neither the time nor the place for such pipedreams.

"I could wake her up, but she'd feel like hell," Brian said. "The best thing for her to do right now is to simply rest. She really needs to just rest. Did either of you get a chance to get her things from that shop? Or do I need to go back there?" He really didn't want to have to go back there. He didn't know how he was going to explain the breech of magic in front of muggles if he did go back. Since Robert did it, Brian was going to let Robert explain himself. Brian didn't doubt it was necessary, but he really didn't want to have to come up with some lame excuse that didn't ever quite wash. And Robert's Obliviate spell was more powerful than Brian's for some reason. Brian had never asked how Robert had become so experienced at it. That was something else about Robert Brian never quite wanted to know.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:57 pm

Ronata steped forward "Don't worry about that, I did, there in her closet " she said pointing to several empty bags placed beside the closet door. She now turned to head to the kitchen again this time to fix lunch a simple salad she thought with chicken breast maranaded in a subtle coating of spices and lemon" she nodded as she gathered the things and began every so often she would lok down at the basment door but Brians warning came loud and clear to her mind and she continued to cook.

Steven stood watching his arms folded across his chest, he felt alittle like a spy prying on somje ones tender moment but he could not leave her even if Brian was there it was more than his life was worth. He smelled the cooking form the kitchen and aloud himself a smile at how deliciose it smelt.

"Smells like Ronatas got lunch on the go" he said softly "you want to eat in here?" he asked knowing he would probably say yes.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:28 pm

"I'll stay with her. She's going to be a bit disoriented when she wakes up. And she needs a healer to keep an eye on her. Choloroform can affect almost every system in the body. I want to be sure she isn't going to be sick from it. The longer she sleeps the better her chances are that she isn't going to have as many side effects when she wankes up. I'll stay with her. And be sure you follow Robert's every word, without one single question. He's angrier than I've seen him in a very long time. You don't need to stay if you don't need to stay here if you don't want to. This is going tobe more of a healer's job for the moment."

Robert was downstairs for the better part of an hour. He was silent when he came upstairs, but it was obvious he was furious. He poured himself a firewhiskey--a large one. He took it outside onto the terrace. He wanted to be alone for a few moments to gather his thoughts.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:38 pm

Ronata looked as the celler door opened she said nothing she saw the look on Roberts face as he cross in front of her to pour a glass of whisky then move out to the patio. She finished up the linch and moved to Khats door a plate in hand for Brian. "lunch is ready, I brought yours I thought you would need to be close to her" she said placing it down next to Brian "Roberts on the patio, with firewhisky" she looked at Brian with a knowing look.

Steven looked at Ronata as she stood in the doorway as she crossed he could not help watch her as she moved infront of him to place the tray of food down beside Brian. He stood up to face her as she walked back "I'll eat then return. " he said but paused "I know and will do what ever he asks, with out question." he looked to Ronata then back to brian " He is the captain" he moved out and back into teh living room Ronata placed a plate down and sat next to him , leanig slightly against him as she ate , showing she was not totaly cold to him but just there was a time for it.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:55 pm

Robert soon apparated upstairs to Khaat's room. He wanted to see Khaat. He saw Brian had lunch.

"You want lunch?" Brian asked gently.

"I don't think I have the stomach for it right now," Robert said softly. He sat down beside Khaat and brushed the hair from her face. He didn't know how he had been so fortunate that he had been blessed with such a wonderful daughter, but he wasn't going to let anyone hurt her again.

"Robert, did you kill her?" Brian asked softly.

"No. but she wishes I had."

"What did you do?'

"If you don't ask, I won't have to tell you," Robert said truthfully.

"Should I have awakened Khaat?"

"No. I'll do it. I don't want her sick." He laid his hand on Khaat's forehead and used magic to awaken her. She awoke slowly with a severe headache. She thought for a second she might be sick, but her father intervened quickly. He stopped her nausea first and then stopped her headache. "You were choloroformed. You're going to need some rest for a bit. I want you to stop this nonsense and rest today. "

"Do I need to do it in a stolen evening gown, though?" She asked groggily.

"Its paid for. Steven and Ronata paid for it while we got you home. " Robert laid out more comfortable clothes for her. "Better?"

"Much. Thanks."

"Can you eat some lunch?"

"Maybe."

"Brian, get her some lunch, and I'll help her here." Brian got up obediently and went down to the kitchen.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:04 pm

Seeing Brian walking down Ronata stood up and headed for the kitchen making up a plate she place it on a tray with a fresh glass of water and walked around to face him. "Khaat " she said simply and handed it over. "let her know I 'll do the cooking till she's on her feet" she turned and headed back to cover the rest of the food.

"Theres some for Robert if he wishes " once covered she moved to sit back with Steven. Under the table she moved to hold his hand she needed the reasurance at that moment that things with Khaat would be fine. Finding he did indeed hold her hand with a gentle squeese.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:14 pm

"She's awake," Brian said, taking the plate, "Thank you. Robert was able to wake her up and keep her from being sick. I'm glad of that. He just wants her to catch up a bit now from some of all this accumulated junk. I don't think he'll confine her to bed, but he will want her to slow down and finally rest up. I'll take this up to her. I'm trying to talk Robert into eating. I don't know how much good I"m going to do, but I am trying. he just needs to be sure she's all right. Then I think he'll be more open to eating. I'll let you know. Try to relax, though. She's fine

He took her lunch back upstairs and found she had put a pair of comfortable joggin pants on and a t shirt. Roberts idea, no doubt. She would not willingly have dressed so casually even if she weren't going anywhere. It wasn't her style.
"There's a salad still downstairs for you," he told Robert.

"I'm not eating unless I"m eating with you," Khaat told Robert firmly. Robert attempted to argue with her, but Khaat held her ground. Brian laughed and left the room, knowing Robert would not win over Khaat. He went back downstairs.

"Robert's salad, please. Khaat's managed it, without my help."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:36 pm

Ronata nodded and stood back up dishing up the last of the meal on to aplate before slipping teh empty bowls into the dishwasher, on the tray she placed a glass of water for him as well "here , its good hes eating " she said moving to give Brian the tray to take up to Robert , she couldnot help glance at the basement door then at Steven knowing she would never go down unless some one said so.

steven saw her looking and moved in her gaze giving her a look to say 'stop it' as he moved with his now empty plate to the sink, as he passed her he took an opertunity and kissed her neck , smirking as she turned to look at him "don't even think about it, hes captain and you do as your told" he said as if he was telling John to not do something.

Ronata nodded looking up at Steven then at Khaat's door knowing the all would be eating by now, quickly she kissed him. " Don't expect anything more than that, we're still working" she said a small smile creeping on ehr face as she looked at him.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:54 pm

They finished their salads, and Robert said, "I do have to go now. Take good care of her, Brian. Oh, and it's safe to go into the basement now. She's gone from there. I don't know if she'll return or not. But if she knows what's good for her she won't. I would not presume she got the message, though. She just never gives up, once given the proper motivation. So you will need to continue to be careful. Very careful. I need to go. The sooner I wind this up, the sooner you can all go home. "

"Are you sure you can't let us help?" Brian asked again.

"I'm positive. Very." He rose and set his empty place aside. He kissed Khaat and went over to Brian. "With your life, you understand?"

"I always have, Robert," Brian said. And with that, Robert was gone. Khaat sighed heavily, wondering which time he left would be the one where she never saw him again.

"I want you to rest this afternoon," Brian said.

"I will," Khaat sighed. Brian rose, gathered up all the dishes and took them back to the kitchen.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:40 pm

Ronata saw Brian walk down to place the empty dishes in teh sink , standing she began to wash up as the dishwasher wasfull. " Hows Khaat feeling now, better?" she asked as she finished the last dish and slipped it into the drainer to dry off " what about Robert , is he staying for supper?" she asked and looked at Steven then Brian "just so I know how many to cook for " she spocke softly as she moved to sit on the stood on teh other side of the breakfast bar.

Steven sat on the counch he lent on his legs. As he watched brian walk down he stood up " She ate thats a good sigh, anything on..." he pused and looked at the basment door before looking back at Brian again "our guest." he finished.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top