Tuscany Trip - Page 10
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Tuscany Trip - Page 10 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Tuscany Trip

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tuscany Trip - Page 10 Empty Re: Tuscany Trip

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:12 pm

Khaat was glad everyone had seemed to find something they wanted. "Well," she told Ronata, "my mother owns an art gallery in Diagon Alley. I haven't been to Hogsmeade in several months, so I don't have any idea what's there now. But Mom likes watercolors like that, so she might be interested in showing some of his work. See if you can get a business card or two of his, would you please? I might go next door. Fiora says it s a shop that specializes in homemade lotions and bath products and perfumes."

Khaat left the shop, leaving Brian to, quite willingly, cart her packages into the alley and condense them into one shopping bag by shrinking things a bit. Meanwhile she wandered into the shop next door. She was delighted. The shop was filled with lotions, perfumes, bath oils, soaps, shower gels, cosmetics and all sorts of things. They had products for men, women, children, and infants. Khaat was amazed and delighted to find the ingredients were all natural herbs and oils and spices and used mainly olive oil as a base. She found there was a line of candles, and a whole line of the most gorgeous jewelry she'd ever seen all customed designed using Italian glass beads.

"Buy anything you want," Brian said softly in her ear, now beside her. "We can afford it."

"Don't say that or I'm liable to do it," she looked back at him and smiled.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:41 pm

Steven watched Ronata move to the counter and talk to the woman behind the desk, slipping out the shop he followed Khaat into the second and stood mouth open at all teh things around him , quickly he closed it and moved around the room he picked up a bottle Khaat I have a confeshion" he said walking up to her "I want to get Ronata something nice but... Im a bit of a lose as to where to start, now if it was you I'd be all right, but her , Im not so sure" he stood looking like a lost litle boy infront of her , puppy dog eyes and all "would you help a guy in a purfumary?" he asked the corner of his mouth turned up slightly in a half smirk.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:00 pm

"Hm...well, there are a lot of possibilities," Khaat smiled. "Personally, she seems to me to be the sort that likes to remember the best times of her life. That might suggest that she would like something that smelled like Italian summer. Like maybe this one," she suggested. She sprayed a bit of a pink perfume in an etched crystal bottle on her wrist. It smelled like the Italian wildflowers, summer Italian fruit, and the herbs that grew all around them. It seemed to be blended perfectly into a very light scent that a woman could wear anytime and feel perfectly feminine. "What do you think of this?" she asked. "She could wear this anywhere. I don't see her as the kind to like the heavy spicy scents as much as the lighter summery ones. More natural. But that's just my opinion."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:31 pm

steven smelt it it did seem like Ronata "yes thats the one , thank Khaat" he said and picked up a box set of it walking to pay for it to be wrapped and placed in a beautiful pink bag tied with a red ribbon. Smiling he moved to where Khaat stood "you found anything ?" he asked with a more confident smile on his face and the bag held in his right hand, his left placed in his pocket as he looked at her. Moving down teh Iles again he smelt all diferant perfumes some strong other subtle and fragrant but all filled with flowers from lavender to roses. Seeing Ronata out side the shop and the keeper with his back to them he quickly shrunk the bag sliding it into his pocket so she wouldn't see.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:39 pm

"There is a lot I like," Khaat smiled. "I want some of the special summer lotions and shower gels and things that are scented wtih Italian lemons and herbs. Smell. " she opened a jar of lotion for him to smell. "Light, summery, clean and fresh. I really like it. And Italy has some of the finest lemons on earth. I like that and the lavender scented baby wash and baby lotion. I already set some of those things on the counter for myself and Abbey." She showed him a bottle of tropical blue perfume. Just a bit heavier than Ronata's, with a hint of spice. "I was thinking about this for formal occasions." She sprayed just a wee bit on her other hand. "What do you think? Oh, and I picked out some Christmas gifts too. It seems that Brian may have quite a lot to carry today, if he intends to carry my bags for me." She laughed.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:46 pm

Steven smelt teh scents and had to agree he liked it "smells nice " he said as she continused , he laughed too as she pointed out she might have brian carying a lot of pakages "well he might do my trick " he said and patted his pocket lightly, to show where all the pakages had gone "much lighter to carry " he said " But knowing him he won't and just be the gentel man he is" he said and grinned he was now truly relaxed as he thought about the holiday so far but the rumble from his tummy woke him from his day dream "sorry didn't eat because I want to swim with Ronata later" he said grinning .
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:53 pm

"Well, he actually did already shrink what I bought at Fiora's," Khaat laughed. "I think I almost bought a new wardrobe, and he didnt say a word. I heard that stomach. Perhaps we ought to swim now and shop later. That way, we can eat and rest up after we swim and then perhaps walk back here if you like. What do you think? Besides I think everyone wanted to taste the gelato later anyway. I don't think Brian ate either. And I know all I had was coffee. So, we probably should get those two gathered up and go to the beach really soon. Besides I plan on outswimming all of you."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:01 am

Steven felt his cheeks turn pink at the mention of the fact she had heard his stomach growl "yes I know I want to come back , I saw a nice ring I'd like to buy, maybe for future use" he said unable to hide his smile from her "ow now do you think you could Brains quite the swimmer " he said grinning to her "you'll beat me no problems Im kinda out of shape " he said and patted his tummy "I realy should use those wieights more , Humm maybe another sparing seshion with Brian or even jack , this time I promise not to brake anything" he said looking rather sheepish at the meories of the last fight he had.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:11 am

Khaat just laughed. "Well, I don't know if I'd beat Brian, but I sure would enjoy trying. He really likes that physical fitness stuff just a bit too much. It would be nice to put him in his place just one time."

"You wouldn't be talking about me, would you?" Brian came over to them.

"Who? Us?" Khaat looked at Brian innocently.

"That won't work on me," He looked at her, completely unmoved by her pretending to be innocent. "What are you planning?"

"Beating you fair and square in the water today," she challenged him.

"Oh, please!" he laughed. "You and what army?"

"Its a shame my father isn't here. He'd put you in your place," she sighed. "But can you beat all three of us, Brian Quinn?"

"Hmm," Brian smiled thoughtfully. "That depends on whether you three are all in the mood to be challenged."

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:20 am

Steven chuckled as Brain and Ronata walked in Ronata imidialy walkign over to the perfum he had just bought and he smiled when she commented that she liked it "thank you" he mouthed to Khaat ash watdhed Ronata walke around the shop only sighing as he passed the same row of bottles this ti him wa a sign she liked the perfume "come on Ro, Lets go swiming We can walk back this way later " he said and saw her smile.

"ow please I wan't to get some bath saults and body washes , ow and perfum I like that one, it smelled like the Italian wildflowers, summer Italian fruit, and the herbs that grew all around them with a very light scent , I like that kinda thing, not to over powering" eh said loking at the grin on his face "what?" she asked he just shook his head "

" ow you'll find out soon enouph, if you a good girl" he said grinning at her.

Ro stood open mouthed "I'm always good... wel most times" she said and both laughed.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top