Tuscany Trip - Page 11
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Tuscany Trip - Page 11 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Tuscany Trip

Page 11 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tuscany Trip - Page 11 Empty Re: Tuscany Trip

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:33 am

Khaat smiled as she watched Steven trying to get Ronata to go down to the beach with him. "Come on," Khaat said to Brian quietly, "Its time for us to lead the way to the beach before we spoil his plans. We'll come back later."

"Khaat and I are heading to the beach so we can swim before lunch," Brian took Khaat's cue quickly. He wanted to help encourage Ronata to follow Steven's suggestion. "You two take your time and come along whenever you want." He slipped his arm around Khaat's waist and led her towards the beach. He shrank her packages and dropped them in her bag as they walked down to the beach.

When they reached the beach, they put towels down on the sand and Khaat slipped off her sarong and her sandals and waited for Brian. "You coming?" she asked.

"Right behind you," Brian smiled. "I guess I can't expect you to make laps around the sea, can I?"

"You might, but I won't do it," she laughed. She headed for the beach, and he ran after her down the sand, not about to be bested by her.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:42 am

Steven moved his arm around Ronata's waist as they walked behind Brian and Khaat down to teh beach. setting out teh towel he placed his shirt and sandels on the corner of it and waited for Ronata who he saw take off her sarong and wlk down to teh waters edge , she paused loking at him . Withc a sigh he ran at her picking her up , he lsued as she gave a sqweel as he ran into teh cdool water and dropped her she came back up clinging to him water dripping from her hair "thtas for beinfg a grump" he said and she laughed pushing him over so he fell back in teh water and she laughed as he came up now looking like a drowned rat. But soon both were spalshing and playing in the surf.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:09 am

Khaat laughed, watching them having a good time. She decided to swim. Well, she figured Brian would push for it anyway. She saw Brian use a Bubble Head Charm so he could go diving and saw him take off away from her in the opposite direction after some sort of school of fish he saw. She decided not to go all that far from where they'd left their tihngs. Rather, she went straight out from shore just swimming in a straight line out from the beach and having a wonderful time testing herself. She wanted to see how much strength she had built up.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:10 pm

Steven watched Khaat swiming he understood she had to swim to biuld up her muscles but the last time he ahd seen her swim at Brain hose she ahd got cramp. He looked at Ronata who smiled at him "go on I need to warm up any way" she said and to his suprise kissed his cheek which made him smile as she moved back to the beach and sit on a towel for a moment .

Turning Steven swum after Khaat " so what brings you here , to the middle of the ocean?" he asked trying not to swallow any salty water as he swum beside her. He wondered where Brain had gone to he had been away for some time. But Steven knew Brian was a capable Auror and could handel any situation.

(((OOC: sorry i could not stay up any longer , I hoope we can get some more done tomorrow))
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:19 pm

"Just wanted to see how far I could go," she replied, a bit out of breath. "I guess I hadnt thought too much about what I would do if I couldn't get back. Magic, I suppose. I think Brian is wearing off on me, with all his pushing to go farther and farther with my training. Say, you haven't seen him, have you? He seems to have just disappeared. The last I saw, he was going diving and had cast a bubblehead charm to breathe underwater. You don't suppose he's still under, do you?" She had to admit, she was now getting a bit worried. "Do you suppose we ought to look for him?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:41 pm

Steven thought for only asecond "yes , hes capable but the spell only lasts so long and hes close to that now" he said casting bubble head charm on KLhaat and himself " you ready?" he asked glancing back at the beach only to see ronata sat sunbathing. He took her hand and dove under the water lookign around ashe swum around he shrugged his shoulders to indicate he had no clue where to start looking for him .

Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:57 pm

Khaat pointed off to the west where she had last seen Brian disappear and motioned with her hand that it was a long way off. As she swam, she could see where Brian would have been alured by the schools of beautiful fish, one after another, and all sorts of beautiful underwater plants. It was very tempting. In another circumstance, it easily would have alured her too.

She took off on a slightly different path from Steven, just on instinct alone. Some of these plants and rock formations would have been irresistable for him. Some of the rocks looked like the jagged rocky waterfalls on her parent's farm. That special place that she and Brian and Remus had spent so much time together. It would have been more of a lure than candy to a baby.

She swam a long way, feeling her energy starting to fade. She was going more on adrenaline than on anything else. She was not going to lose him. Then she saw him. Tangled in deep strong seaweed, He'd evidently caught his leg under some falling rock while trying to free himself. The bubblehead charm had failed him and he was unconscious. She cast another around him and hoped it would buy her some time. Where was Steven? She could use his help to get Brian free and to shore.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:07 pm

steven saw out teh corner of his eyes Khaat go in a diferant direction knowing she knew him well he followed not far behind her , swiming to where she had stopped he saw Brian unconshiose infront of her , moving to the rocks he grasped one and pulled it was heavy but he managed to lift it , he motioned for her to pull him free rolling the rock away from them. He could see a small graze on his leg. Taking his shoulders he pointed up to the surface to Khaat.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:19 pm

Khaat started to ascend right after Steven when she caught a glimpse of something back on the sea floor. She dove back down to get it, and found it was Brian's wand, laying too far from him to be able to reach. No wonder he could not have freed himself. She picked it up and began to ascend. As she did, she felt something like pure stinging fire strike her left shoulder. She whirled around in pure surprise and the pain struck her again. Then she saw it. A huge Man O War. Oh, just nice! she thought, grabbing her shoulder in excruciating pain. She surfaced, the bubblehead charm dissolving when she hit air, and she tried very hard not to pay any attention to the pain. "Ronata! Help Steven! Brian's hurt!" she shouted to her. She wanted to at least somehow manage to swim close enough to shore that she could get to her feet and wade back onto the beach. But she was exhausted now--and hurt, herself.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:34 pm

Steven saw Ronata run to the water he glanced back at Khaat. As Ronata and he moved to teh shore the lay him down on a towel . Ronata checked him over "hes breathing" she said then loked at Khaat and sw the red marks on her shoulder "Khaat your hurt" she said and moved to her but realising Brian needed her more she chaged ehr mind she felt for his pulse and she felt it weak moving down she saw the graze on his leg taking out her wand she touched it using Episkey but only after checking nobody was around to see.

"we'd better get him to the ship " Steven said while Ro looked after Brian he moved to Khaat " let me look at your shoulder?" he asked her .
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top