Tuscany Trip - Page 12
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Tuscany Trip - Page 12 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Tuscany Trip

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tuscany Trip - Page 12 Empty Re: Tuscany Trip

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:41 pm

"It's just a jellyfish sting," she said, not being entirely acurate. Brian was her number one priority. "Let me see what I can do with Brian first." She went over to him. She laid her hand on his forehead. "He's swallowed a lot of water," she said, but he's relatively alright. Ronata seems to have fixed the worst injury he had. Rennervate!" She cast a wandless spell to bring Brian awake.

He woke to the spell's command, coughing and sputtering, and gasping for breath. "How on earth did you ever find me?" he coughed. "I thought I was done for."

"You wouldn't have been if you'd kept hold of your wand," she chided, deeply relieved. "Steven saved you."

"Yeah, well, if you'd have stayed with me, you wouldn't have gotten that huge Man O War sting. That's gotta hurt," he said, spotting it immediately.

She turned to Steven and Ronata, "He's fine. He's his old sarcastic self. Thank you."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:50 pm

steven chukled as he stood holding Ronata who had moved to him while Khaat had taken care of Brian "hey what are frends and co workers for|" he said chukaling "but I do think we should now get back to the ship , my stomach is thinking my throats cut" he said smiling as Ronata smakcked his chest "you and your tummy" she said but smiled as she looked at both.

Steven held Ro close and whispered "he will be fine " he said softly as he Kissed her cheek she nodded she understood but still left her hand around his waist.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:01 pm

"Check the picnic basket," Brian said, "I packed a feast for us this morning. We don't have to get back to the ship unless the two of you have other ideas. Angus makes a wonderful grilled garlic shrimp with angel hair pasta and herb butter. I can see him on the deck of the ship skewering shrimp right now. That might be better than my basket. Whichever you want to do." He turned to Khaat. "Let me see that sting. Those are excruciating. I know. I got one in Spain last year."

"Don't touch it," she winced automatically when he reached out to her.

"Woman up and let me help you," he scowled.

"Just be quick about it, then," she snapped. She let him take the sting out of the first wound, and instinctively pulled away when he laid his hand on her shoulder, his fingers touching the back of her shoulder. He leaned forward and looked.

"You were hit twice," he said quietly. He took the sting out of the second wound too. "That should help for now."

"Thanks," she said.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:05 pm

steven saw the basket and smiled Ronata laid out the food while she watched Brain tend to Khaat she winced when Khaat did wondering how she couldmtake the pain , but feeling Brians hand on hers she smiled to him and handed him a can of beer witch he took smiling at her "oww you know me too well woman" he said and sat down to drink it in the warm sand.

He felkt ronata sit next to him "I think this is the best holiday yet" she said smiling as he felt her lean on him taking his arm he held her against him "yeap and its only started " he said grinning
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:13 pm

"Okay," Brian said, "Food. I'm hungry too. Its been a long time since breakfast. " He drew out a couple of beers and handed one to Khaat. He drew out large, hearty sandwiches made with Italian cold cuts, fresh vegetables and a dressing made from olive oil, garlic, and balsamic vinegar, all done on crusty fresh Italian bread. He had a container of an assortment of Italian olives, some cheese, and a variety of fresh fruit.

"Dig in, everyone." He picked up two sandwiches and handed one to Khaat. "Eat. You helped me buy all this, so lets eat it now."

"Okay," she laughed. "Then maybe we can rest for a bit before we go looking for gelato."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:26 pm

Steven picked up a sandwich and handed it to Ronata who took it , he picked up an end pice for himnself he liked how crunchy it was and moved to sit back next to Ro and over hers Brain talk about gelato "oow that sounds nice " he said taking abite of his sandwich Ronata chuckled and shook her head "what it does sound nice" he looked innaccent at her as she tappen his leg smiling.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:33 pm

Khaat smiled as Steven clearly had his mind on gelato. She was glad eveyone was having a good time and that their little run in with marine wildlife had not spoiled everyone's mood. She ate her sandwich as the conversation went on a bit around her.

When she was done eating, she decided to stretch out on her towel on the sand and rest for a bit and maybe get some sun. She had a tan, and she didn't want to lose it. Her suit was already drying in the summer sun, and the breeze felt good on her skin as she layed beside Brian on the sand. She heard approaching footsteps.

She looked up to see one of Angus' crew approaching Brian as everyone finished lunch. "Can I take your things back to the ship for all of you?" he asked.

"Sure. Here. Khaat's shopping bag. And the picnic basket. Steven? Ronata? Do either of you have anything you want to send back to the ship?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:54 pm

steven stood up and moved from Ronata 2here take thes and put this " he showed him a bag "on the bed for our return" he whispered seeing the puzzled look on ronata's face. smiling he moved back to sit with her as she lay suning her self , he took the sun screen and rubbed it on her back smiling as she sighed .
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:19 pm

As Khaat laid in the sun, she had almost slipped into a doze when she started to see a vision of a cloaked figure walking towards them on the beach. The figure had magical energy. It woke her with a jolt. She sat up and looked both ways on the beach. The only thing she saw was some sort of man, about her age, an apparent Italian man with dark curly hair. As she looked at him, he seemed to have the same energy signature as the man in her vision. She stood up.

"Where are you going?" Brian frowned.

"Just to stretch my legs. I'll stay in sight. I promise," she said.

"See that you do," he said. Khaat walked down the beach, and the closer that she got to the curly haired man, the more she began to shiver. Her blood ran cold.

"You should be more careful in the water, Ms. Lupin," he said to her, not looking at her. "There are dangerous things around here." Khaat froze in her tracks, looking at him. He took something out of his pocket and dropped it into her hand. "Give this back to Mr. Quinn. It's owner won't be needing it anymore. Oh and by the way, those are beautiful babies you have--Abbey and Dakota. I'd take very good care of them if I were you."

Khaat looked and saw that it was one of the medallions from her father's organization. When she looked up again, the man was gone. Had apparated away entirely. Khaat stared back at the medallion. This was not good. Not good at all. And he had directly threatened her children. She looked around for any sort of sign or clue, but there was none. She turned and walked back towards Brian, closing the medallion in her fist.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:31 pm

Steven watched Khaat walk down the beach not watching to interrupt he looked at Brian " feels wrong" was all he said to him "do you feel it too?" hea sked somthing about the man seem to wake the ranger in him and it was not a good thing "my gut says trouble" he said and stood up he was about to walk over when the man disapered and she walked back to them "Khaat ?" he said watching her walk to Brian, his eyes caught sight of a madalion in her hand his went right for his that hung around his neck and he then knew for sure it was trouble.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top