Tuscany Trip - Page 13
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Tuscany Trip - Page 13 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Tuscany Trip

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tuscany Trip - Page 13 Empty Re: Tuscany Trip

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:42 pm

"He knew too much," Khaat said, putting the medallion into Brian's hand. Brian grew wide eyed for a moment and his face paled. He knew exactly the man it had belonged to, and that man would not have given up until every drop of blood drained out of him. He had died a horrible death, Brian already knew.

"What did he tell you?" Brian's eyes were now dark and serious, all business, holding back a fierce rage within. "Tell me everything."

"He just said the owner wouldn't be needing it anymore," Khaat said. "Who is he, Brian?"

"If it was who I think it was, I know him well. He clearly was wearing a disguise. If I ever had an enemy on this earth, he would be it," Brian replied. "I am going to get rid of him someday. Our cat and mouse game has gone on long enough."

"You are NOT going on some suicide mission!" Khaat exploded. "I will not lose you too! " Brian stood up, getting ahold of himself in a fraction of a second. He gripped her shoulders, although using a lighter touch on her injured one.

"I am not Remus," he said softly. "I'm not leaving. I'm sorry. Really"

"I need some air," she said, feeling a need to be alone for a few minutes, overwhelmed and frightened. She wasn't usually rattled, but this was different. She excused herself from them and wrapped her sarong around herself and walked towards the village.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:49 pm

Ronata sat worried as she watched the look chage in both men from relaxed to tenshion city . standing she slipped on her sandels and watched Khaat walk off . Moving to Steven she gave his cheek a wquick kis and spoke softly "I'll be fright back Im just going to see if she's ok" she said but beefore he could speack she walked off in the direction Khaat had gone
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 1311

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:00 pm

Khaat slipped into the village and called for her father urgently. Twice. Well, she knew the distance would take it a bit. He soon appeared to her holding a portkey in his hand. Just an ordinary skeleton key. His face was serious. He already knew, she could tell.

"Daddy..." she began.

"Khaat, I'm already on it. There's nothing you can do. Say nothing to Brian right now. It will all be alright. Stay here and try to leave it in my hands. I have far more resources than you do, and right now, you would both just compromise things. Stay out of it--all of you!" He looked at her fiercely serious now. "Do you understand me? Do nothing!!"

She frowned. He obviously knew far more than he was saying. She was about to speak, but when he opened her mouth, he interrupted.

"Do nothing!! Or you will risk more lives than you know." He disappeared into thin air. She frowned. What the heck had he meant by that?
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:11 pm

Ronata jumped when she saw Robert appear but hung back hearing the stress in his voice she looked away for a moment but then looked back listening , once he left she moved to Khaat side "I know he is doing what he knows best" she said walking up to her "best thing is to leave it with him what ever it is thats going on " she said with a sigh "come on lets get back to the men Brians realy worried about you " she said "not to mention poor Steven if those to start fighting im pouring water over both and frezzing it " she said hoping to make her smile at least. She knew the situation was seriouse but also they would do nothing about it
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 1311

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:29 pm

"If they're fighting, its over gelato flavors," Khaat managed a smile, trying to put her father's fierce warning out of her ears. He rarely ever used such precautions unless the situation was intensely serious. But then again, a man was dead. How much more serious did it need to be?

She walked back to the beach with Ronata. Brian was fingering the medallion in his hand. Why hadn't his man used it? It would have brought the entire organization, including Steven and Jack and himself and Robert. That just did not make sense to Brian. Unless--maybe he had not had a chance to use it. She went to Brian and laid her hand on his shoulder supportively.

"I can't let this go, Khaat," he said, looking up at her.

She sighed deeply and knelt back on the towel on the sand, "Brian, I wasn't supposed to say anything, but I saw Daddy just now. He wants you to do nothing. He wants you just where you are. He's already on this. He says its important that we continue just as we are. I don't know what he's up to, but..."

"Trust me," Brian said, now a bit more hopeful, "We don't want to know. When your father is stirred up, he's not to be trifled with. Alright then. We don't move. We continue on our holiday on schedule unless or until we hear differently. Is that good with you all?" Khaat nodded slowly.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:37 pm

Steven was tensed now as he watched Ronata and Khaat walk back towards them to his suprise Ronata walked right up to him and held him tight "hey what wrong" he said not one bit disapointed that she had chosen him to hug but he held her tight . He looked at Brain and heard him say to keep on with teh holiday "so gelato" he said looking at Brain his arms around Ronata as he smiled motioned to him to notice that she had held him and he was now beeming with a smile.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:05 pm

"Sounds like an excellent plan,' Brian said, standing up and putting on a shirt and some flipflops. "Ladies, if you would give me just one moment with Steven, I would be very grateful. Steven--a word please." Khaat rose and folded up the beach towels and tucked them into her bag. She picked up the sunscreen and the other items they'd brought that they had not sent back to the ship.

Brian led Steven away a few steps and opened his hand to show the medallion. "That's what he gave to Khaat. You remember the young fighter you bunked with in Paris? It was his. He's' gone--somehow. Robert came and warned Khaat that we stay on the schedule and let him deal with it. I don't know what's going on, but you and I need to keep our eyes open. I don't know if there will be more trouble or not. But there will be less if we're prepared for it."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:11 pm

steven looked at the madalion "I rember him good lad" he said when he told him of trouble he nodded "my gut was right " he said and nodded "don't worry were tought nevr to be off duty , though Ronata is a good distraction" he said rubbing his beard with a chuckle "but don't worry i'll be keeping an eye open for any thing out of sorts " he said and glanced back at where khaat and Ronata stood "hows Khaat taking it?" he asked .
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:21 pm

"She's okay. Apparently Robert was deliberately pretty cryptic with her, and she didn't like that. I don't know if she told me everything or not, but either way, it doesn't sound like she knows much. Someday I'm going to get this idiot, Steven. Anybody who believes children can be bought and sold like books does not deserve to breathe. He killed one of my men. I have no choice. I don't know what Robert is up to, but I don't have a choice. I'll leave it to Robert for right now, but this guy is mine. Oh, come on. We'd better catch up to the ladies before they get too far ahead of us. Khaat's liable to spend all her savings and mine if I'm not careful." He managed a smile. He glanced towards her and saw her heading with Ronata towards the village again.

"Come on, Slow Pokes," she called to them.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:27 pm

steven nodded as Briasn said the guy was his "only If I don't get to him first" he said "emember I have an intrest too" he said reminding him of how they found John . he sighed as he watched Khaat and ronata move ahead "come on then , I need gelato and I so know Ronata does to, did you see how she clung to be before" he beamed "I think she likes me more than shes admiting" he said with a grin as he watched her walking with Khaat.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top