Tuscany Trip - Page 14
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Tuscany Trip - Page 14 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Tuscany Trip

Page 14 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tuscany Trip - Page 14 Empty Re: Tuscany Trip

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:34 pm

"I did," Brian smiled. "Maybe you're getting somewhere. The real test will be if she doesn't toss you out of bed on your ear during the night." Brian laughed. They caught up with the women easily and soon were at the gelato shop.

Khaat went in first, and she smelled homemade waffle cones. They had a wonderful aroma of almonds and vanilla and warm sugar. She looked over all their wonderful flavors. The clerk behind the counter let her try a couple of flavors. Khaat finally decided on one called Lemondrop. It was a lemon gelato with pieces of lemon cookies and little tiny chips of lemon candy. She had it put in a waffle cone, and was delighted by the light, sweet summery taste of Italian lemons and sugar. "I might have to find a way to import some of this to Sparks," she said to her friends.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:40 pm

Steven laughed at Brian as he said the test would come if she didn't kick him out of bed 2yeah I guess we'll have to see won't we" he said grinning as they walked in to the Gelato shop

Ronata tasted them with her she decided to go with lampone Raspberry which she put with some dark chocolate flavored Gelato. Steven saw a strawberry one and stuck with that he heard Ronata agree that should get them to export it to Sparks "just think of the custom you'd make " she said loking at Steven.

"Hey im not that bad " he said then chuckled "ok comes to this stuff I love it" he said and smiled
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:47 pm

Khaat laughed. She watched Brian settle for a waffle cone with a strawberry cheesecake flavored gelato. "You know I don't dare do this very often," he laughed. "I like it far too much, and I don't want all that training to go to heck. Don't you dare get this in Sparks. Then my training will go to heck. I saw a small garden out the side door. There were some tables there. Lets go check it out."

He led the way out to a flower filled garden where there were beautiful a few wrought iron tables and chairs set for the gelato shop customers. He chose a table for the 4 of them.

"This is beautiful, Brian. Maybe we need to put a garden in at the tower property. What do you think?" she looked at Ronata.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:54 pm

steven looked around and nodded "yeah would be a nice place to come and unwind " he said eating his Gelato he noticed as Ronata sat down she moved her chair closer to his and he smiled thinking of the night to come as he ate.

Ronata smiled "you have to add one at sparks people in the summer could cool off " she said "mumm this is so good , I have never had this before " she said tasting the flavors in her mouth.

Steven decided to tried somthing moving closer he held his cone up "here try this "he said as she took some and smiled " its ok its just missing something " she said and offered him hers "here see what I mean " she said letting him with out a second thought try hers but as he pulled back she sw he has some on his nose , and she tried now to laugh .
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:02 pm

"I rather like the thought of us not selling gelato with your nose in it," Khaat laughed at Steven. "Okay, Brian. Start getting ready to put in a garden."

"Not now," he said, zeroing in on his ice cream. "I'm busy. Ice cream now, garden later. Much later. You know that you're probably going to be suckered into putting in flowers and trees with me, right? Seems to me she told me you helped her put in her Hogsmeade garden while she was pregnant. Better polish up your skills. It looks like you're going to need them again."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:11 pm

steven looked down at his nose but only had a laughing Ronata wipe it off with a napkin "sorry couldn't help it , and yeah I know we could get the boys involved I know john loved it last time and his magic should be developed now to help with teh smaller stuff " he said smiling "besides he as he meet Ronata " he said and loked at her cheeks turn pink.

she chuckled as she wiped off the ice cream from his noes placing the napkin on the tabe as she ate the last of her ice cream, at the mention of his son she smiled , she ahd not thought about Steven with children though she knew he had one "yes I'd like that steven" she said smiling now.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:17 pm

ooc: wait. does he not have 2?

"So we're thinking of bringing the kids? Hm..maybe I should bring Abbey and Dakota...."Khaat began.

"No." Brian said quickly. "You live every breath you breathe for those girls. And I"m not saying thats a bad thing. BUt I am saying that you do need a break. YOu need to remember how to be just yourself again for awhile. You have the rest of your life to be a mom. Right now, you just need to have some fun. Go shopping, swim, work on your tan. Fun--remember?"

Khaat laughed. "Okay. You win. I'll leave the babies at home."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:28 pm

steven smiled "and Andrew too" he said and seeing her nod at his sugestion he felt happier now knowing she would met them when they got home "yes Khaat enjoy being a human being not amom , they will be fine" he glanced at Brian giving him a knowing look.

Ronata chuckled "yes and Andrew too" she said pushing her bowl to one side feeling she had eaten enouph " I have to say that being your self for a while is a good thing , it destresses everything , Khaat relax for a while I am sure their fine " she said
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:34 pm

"I"m working on it," Khaat said. "I'm sure if I had anything to worry about, Daddy would tell me." She paused and remembered her father's cryptic words and looked at Brian. "He really would tell me, wouldn't he? He was awfully coded in his words."

"I have learned with your father that you can never read into that stuff. He does that when he's a man on a mission. Let him be, Khaat. You should know that by now. He is not ever going to breathe one word more than he's ready to say. If there was something to worry about he would tell you. Relax. You're just being a normal new mom. That's all it is. Come on. If we're done with the ice cream, you want to check out a few more shops before we need to leave shore again?" Brian asked them.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:42 pm

steven noded rembering what he ahd to get from one shop "Ronata would you go with Khaat I have to pick something up very quickly" he said and stood up "be right back " he said and moved out of teh shop , making his way down to a small jelwers he saw a ring gold with dimonds in , walking in he didn't ask how much it cost he jsut picked it up and paid for it placing it in a black velvet box smiling as he slipped it into his pocket . He knew he would ask Brian to hold it for him so she would not find it on him.

He saw them just ahead walking back down towards the ship, a smile on his face as he moved to Ronata "here I got those cards Khaat wanted for teh painter " he said seing her smile.

"ow thank you I forgot about that " she said and gave him a light kiss for being so sweet.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top