Tuscany Trip - Page 8
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Tuscany Trip - Page 8 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Tuscany Trip

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tuscany Trip - Page 8 Empty Re: Tuscany Trip

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:11 am

"We've got a bit of boat chain down below, but that would be a bit bulky in the bed," the captain laughed. Khaat punched the man at the wheel in the arm playfully.

"Don't give him any ideas, Angus," Khaat laughed. They laughed. "Steven, this is not any reflection on you or your atributes as a gentleman. And it will get better. Be yourself, as you need her to do. And it will all work out well. " She paused for a moment. "Besides, perhaps a trip into the village for some shopping will help her enjoy herself. Maybe the village has a gelato shop. I'm sure the Italian gelato is much better in Italy than it is back in London. Seems one always knows how to do things better on their own homesoil."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:12 pm

Steven laughed at the captains sujestion of the boat chain but then smiled at the thought of athentic italian ice cream "you want I should get some for ya?" he asked grinning at Khaat "Humm what flavor would you want, mines chocolate , has to be" he patted his tummy and grinned just as his tummy growled and he chuckled " All this talk of foods making me hungry " he said "whens lunch?" he asked with a boyish grin on his face.

He was actually loking forward to swimming of the side of the ship in the sea being able to just dive in and swim around , maybe , he thought Ronata would join him and relax to be her self.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:08 pm

"Do you want to eat or swim?" Khaat laughed. "Did you forget you need to wait at least an hour after eating to go swimming? You wouldn't want to get a cramp and sink and have to be rescued, would you? But since you asked about gelato flavors, I don't really have a favorite flavor since Abbey's been born. When I was pregnant, I couldn't get enough of pistachio ice cream. Now, I'm back to liking it all. I would really like to try some sort of fruit flavor because I'm heard that's really what Italians do best with their gelato. Maybe they will have some nice summery lemon flavor. That would be refreshing. You know, if I like it, I might have to come up with a few flavors to sell at Sparks. not enough to make Fortescue's think they have anything to worry about. I certainly would not intend to compete with the largest wizarding ice cream shop in England. But it might be a nice addition to the menu. What do you think? Do you think it would sell?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:05 pm

Steven chuckled "aww I forgot that bit, ok food can wait I have something planned " he said grining mischiviosly as he watched Ronata move out of the cabin to sit on deak at the front of the ship watching the water crest over the bow as it moved.

He looked back at Khaat and laughed "ow don't worry its nothing she's not goign to enjoy " he said still chukaling he rembered how they ahd had fun back in hogwarts on brains fam in teh pool and hopes she would relax again like that, if he took her swimming , well as he saw she was in a bathing costume and he in shorts now.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:40 pm

Khaat had no idea what he was planning, but she wasn't going to interfere. The only thing she would do was to watch. She also wasn't clear on whether or not he was going to ask Brian about swimming either or whether he was going to leave that for her to do. Well, it would be interesting watching. She did enjoy swimming and since living with Brian, that a huge part of her daily workout. Nerly an hour in the pool every day, and he had her in the workout room, for now, 3 times a week, usually at the end of the day when she got home from St. Mungos. He wanted her to work up to a minimum of 30 minutes in the pool in the morning and 30 minutes in the workout room daily. And in bad weather , he wanted it to be a hour in the gym or he wanted her to go to the pool at St. Mungos. But so far he had been right, and she was gaining her strength back.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:48 pm

Steven looked at the captain "ok so, how long till we drop achor?" he asked so that he would know just how long they would have and he would to work out his sceam to get Ronata back to being relaxed around every one. He watched her move as she lay down on deck "want me to ask Brian to take you swimming?" he asked smiling as he spoke "it would be good for you to get back in shape " he sucked in his own belly an chuckled knowing he had let himself go a little since comeing out of his coma all those months ago. "and me" he said in a strained voice , he then let his breath out shaking his head "I really should work out more "
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:08 pm

"As I said," the captain said, "About 30 minutes. You have a bit of time yet. I'll let you know when we dock. There's a beach just a short walk from the dock and you can go swimming from the beach or, if you like, walk the 2 blocks into the village. I will probably go into the village myself to pick up some additional supplies for longer journey. There is a great farmer's market there that has really good fresh produce."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:17 pm

Steven chuckled "sorry guess my brains on holiday too" he said "ok Khaat I'll be back just got to do somthing below, ow captain don't worry about sleeping arangments , there perfect " he said with a boyish grin and moved from the wheel house back down to the bed room where he took the comfter and placed it so the bed was split in two. He took her things and placed them on teh side nerest the wall so if she wanted out she would have to climb over him. Chukaling at his injanuity he grabbed a clean towel and headed up to the deak , checking the time he moved back in the wheel house grinning at Khat like a cat that got the cream.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:32 pm

Khaat just smiled and laughed. She was hoping that whatever he was up to, it wasn't going to make things worse and not better. Personally, she was also liking the idea of shopping. She liked to shop, and she was interested in the farmer's market. They always had the finest, freshest foods. "So, do you have fishing gear, Angus?" Khaat asked the captain.

"Khaat," he frowned, "What kind of a ship would this be without a fishing pole or two. Why? Do you like to fish?"

"I am my father's daughter," she laughed.

"That you are, Lassie," he laughed. "Oh, and yes, there is a full bath down below so you can shower later if you want."

"Thank you, Angus. You know, I think I will go ahead and change. That will give Brian plenty of privacy when he wants to change," she said. She went down below and found her fushia colored bathing suit and changed and tied the sarong around her waist. She emptied her beach bag on the bed and set out the things she had packed for Brian so he would know she had tried to think of anything he might need. She tossed what they would need for a bit of time on the beach into a bag. She hoped they would shop before they went swimming. Well, at least if they were to go into a store. She didnt' want to go in any place wet and sandy. She returned up to the deck, not knowing if Brian had asked Ronata about swimming while she was gone or not.

ooc: sorry. i thought the comment steven made to khaat was one he made to ronata. misread.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:47 pm

Seven watched Khaat move below and moved out onto the deck placing his towel down beside Ronata. "see anything good?" he asked smiling as she turned to face him and sighed " yes I do" he heard her say and chuckled as he knew she ment him. " We're going to dock at a village, you want to go swiming after shoping?" he asked her as he moved closer to her bumping her softly" it will be fun" he saw a smile creep across her face as he nudged her again. Then he grinned as she said she would. he lay down next to her enjoying the sun noticing she lay next to him now.

Suddenly he felt somthing extremly cold hit his tummy and he sat up to see Ronata grinning and holding Ice in her hand "ow now your for it "he said laughing as he ran after her and grabbed her chuckaling as he tickled her making her laugh as he held her tight.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top