Tuscany Trip - Page 15
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Tuscany Trip - Page 15 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Tuscany Trip

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tuscany Trip - Page 15 Empty Re: Tuscany Trip

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:51 pm

Khaat was glad to be back on the ship. Somehow she felt a bit safer here than on shore where the curly haired man had approached her. She tried to push her father out of her mind. Brian was right. He was a man on a mission. He was very serious this time, and that bothered her. She excused herself and went downstairs and showered and changed into the white gauze dress that she had brought with her from the villa. The shower had helped her to relax and to push the day out of her mind. She did not wear the large shirt over the skirt and camisole. Her shoulder was starting to hurt again--badly. Angus came over to her and handed her a large glass of firewhiskey and a jar of teal blue colored cream. "Works on big stings like that," he told her. "We keep a lot of this stuff around--just in case. It wll take the toxins out of the skin. It's your father's blend. Works every time. Maybe you can get Brian over there to put some on for you."

"There's nothing between us, Angus," she laughed.

"So you say," he smiled at her, returning to the wheelhouse.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:05 pm

steven moved down into the ship to the cabin he saw all the things they had bought laid out including the light green slik night dress and robe . quickly showering he changed into a pair of light trousers and shirt with canvas shoes to let the air in he slipped the box with the ring into his pocket . Moving abck onto deck he smiled ashe passed Ronata who smiled abck at him and comented he looked smart.

He found Brian and paused "Brain could you hold this for me ,please" he asked holding out the black box for him to take "I saw it in the village and I thought Ronata would like it, I think it perfect" he said opening it to show him the ring
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:32 pm

"Sure," Brian said quietly. He disappeared down below deck, showered and changed into jeans, and a denim shirt, with his deck shoes. He put the ring in Khaat's bag before going back up on deck. He saw the jar of teal cream sitting on the bench beside Khaat. "I didn't see you bring your medical bag," he frowned.

"I didn't. Angus had it. Says it's Daddy's formula."

"It is. I was with him when he stayed up all night one night making it because one of our men got stung and the old muggle remedy of vinegar wasn't working. Poor chap was miserable. Your dad made this formula and we've kept it as a standard ever since. " He picked up the jar and opened it.

"I have no desire to be teal blue," she frowned.

"You'd rather be all swollen and red and in pain?" he frowned. "Besides, the teal blue color fades as it removes the toxins. And besides, you're in wizarding company. They've seen worse. And, no, it won't stain your dress." He took the cooling cream out of the jar and massaged it gently into the ugly sting wounds on her left shoulder, front and back. It seemed to take the intense burning pain out of the stings on contact.

"Better?" he asked finally.

"Yes," she sighed, relieved, "But I do look weird being teal blue." He laughed at her gently.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:41 pm

steven moved to look at Khaat and brian "you don't look funny Khat you lok relives and pain less" he said smiling "besides that color looks good on you, joking " he said as he felt a slap from Ronata as she walked up behind him.

Ronata looked at the teal cream on Khaats shoulder "the colors fading already" she said sitting with her "you'll feel better soon,my mother used this when i was little but she said she got it from a man who helped her , maybe it was your father " she said looking at her something else about her past she now reveled.

Steven reatched down to Ronata "come on lets go to the front of teh ship and watch the porpases play" he said knowing Brian and Khaat wanted time alone , hapily he took her hand in his and lead her up fround she stood right on the tip of the ship and he wrapped his arms around ehr to his suprise she held him back .
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:58 pm

Khaat was glad to see Steven taking time to be alone with Ronata. Sometimes she flet like an additional wheel in their romance. "Brian, I knew that young man who died," she began. "Met him in Paris...."

"Stop," he said softly. "We'll take care of him, and his family. We always do. Your father was very clear for a reason. What else aren't you telling me? When you can't let go of something there's always a reason."

"He knew about Abbey and Dakota," she finally confessed softly.

"What!" he nearly came off his seat from beside her. "And you didn't tell me! I swear, if he gets my girls, I'll kill him with my bare hands!..."

"Your girls," she repeated softly. "Abbey really is more your girl than she is Rob's. He hasn't been around since the night she was born, and you're with her every day. Brian, do you think he could get to them? Either of them?"

"No way! No! Not a chance! Your father would never let that happen. Steven! Angus! He knows. Gelding knows about Abbey and Dakota. THAT"s what Robert wasn't saying. Damn it! He knows about my girls!"

"Brian, we don't know what Daddy's doing, but I'm sure he's protecting them. I'm positive." Khaat tried to reassure him and herself.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:11 pm

Steven grabbed Ronata and pulled her back from the egde he had been lost in how she felt ageinst him when he heard Brian call out "sorry boss calls " he said but she took his hand in hers "not with out me" she said and together they move back to them.

He stood listening and gave a growl squezzing Ronatas hand "how in hell did he know abut them , they were closley guarded "I hate to say it but Brian you got aleak in your company " he said Ronata looked confused she knew they worked for Robert but what the details were she didn't know. "Robert will take care of it , won't he?" she asked seeing the concern on every ones faces
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:41 pm

"I don't know if I have a leak or not. I don't know enough information. To the best of my knowledge, the babies were with Katherine and Robert and not at the safehouse. I don't know how Gelding knows about the babies, but I am quite sure that it was not due to the safehouse being breeched. Well, pretty sure," Brian said. "You don't know Gelding like I do. If he wanted to get to either Robert or me, he'd have done his homework. And the Lupins are very visible in England. They aren't hard to find--any of them. Gelding would know that Abbey could not grow up her whole life in a safehouse. All he would have to do is buy his time. So far, nothing has happened, or Robert would have told us. But my guess is that he knows that Gelding knows about Abbey and Dakoka from his research and he wants to scare the life out of us. And we're letting him to an excellent job of it. We're letting him create fear in our heads. We have to stop it right now. He'll unwind us into making a mistake if we're not careful." He looked at Khaat.

"Especially you, Khaat. He'd love nothing more than to completely unwind you because of what it would do to your father and me both. You have to get ahold of yourself," he told her firmly. "I won't let anything happen to Abbey. I promise."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:52 pm

Steven listened to Brain and agreed "yes he is " he looked down at Ronata then looked at Brain "theres some one here who dosen't know " she said moving her forward "she should be told so she can keep an eye out too, don't you think" he said he left his hands resting on her shoulders gently "and if things . you know she ould have to know sooner rather than later." he said he quickly smiled as she turned frowning at him for is abstractness in his speach.

Ronata stood looking at them all not understanding what was going on "why is this man after your children and what safe house?" she asked as she was moved to stand in front of Steven to face Khaat and Brain her own showing compete confushion , she turned to steven "what are you planning?" she said half seriose and half smiling, "I though this was a holiday not some spanish inquasishion, sorry italian " she placed her hand on stevens still resting on her shoulders.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:27 pm

"Steven works for me," Brian said carefully, "And I work for Khaat's father. Robert Lupin is a good man. Unquestionably one of the finest men I have ever known, and a very strong man. However, soneone that strong and committed to doing the right thing makes a lot of enemies. They would strike back at Khaat and her children merely to get back at Robert or also at me. The man she met on the beach today, I think, was an enemy of ours that I have dueled with many, many times. He is ruthless and has absolutely no conscience. Khaat and Steven and I are accomplished fighters. We will be safe. Khaat's father was specific that we are to not interrupt our routine, so I can only think that he has something in mind that he's working on. And if this man had wanted to harm us directly, he could have easily have done that already. My best advice is that we follow Robert's instructions to the letter until such time as he tells us otherwise."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:15 am

Steven saw Ronata looked up at him and he nodded his head "Its true " he said softly to her he felt her lean back on him as she listened to Brian talk again. Steven sighed he wanted her to know she she would know who and what she was getting into, but he didn't want her to know like this in the middle of their holiday.

He had just wanted it to be relaxing no worries andf that they could just be them selves for once. But he knew with the job he was in that would never happen someone would always be there to threaten , this time even he felt the tenshion the situation brought.

Last edited by Steven Walker on Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top