Tuscany Trip - Page 47
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Tuscany Trip - Page 47 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Tuscany Trip

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tuscany Trip - Page 47 Empty Re: Tuscany Trip

Post by Brian Quinn Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:58 am

Brian went up to Khaat's room. Robert had transfigured her clothes into a nightgown and had put her into bed. She was sleeping soundly.

"I have never ever seen her drink too much," Brian sighed softly.

"She never has. Not ever," Robert said. "She's entitled to at least once in her life. I won't criticize her for that."

"Tell me why she did it, Robert."

"She's pissed. About a lot. About her dreams about Abbey, about not knowing if they're her seers powers or not, about feeling helpless, about my keeping her in the dark, about Ronata's snarky attitude, about a hundred other things. She's just very overwhelmed. And she misses Abbey."

"Why don't you bring Abbey here?"

"No."

"What?"

"No. Not now," he said, stifling a yawn.

"Robert, when did you sleep last?"

"I haven't the foggiest idea," Robert confessed.

"Can you sleep tonight?"

"I shouldnt."

"I'll stand guard. At least close your eyes. You know, there are plenty of extra bedrooms...."

"I won't leave Khaat," Robert said. Brian sighed. He conjured a bed for Robert under the window.

"Go. You'll be right here. Go get some sleep. If anything happens, you'll still wake up. And I'll be awake."

"If you do get sleepy, you wake me up," Robert said, giving in.

"I swear," Brian promised. He watched Robert stretch out on the bed and fall into an exhausted sleep instantly. He'd get more answers from him in the morning--he hoped. Well, at least his mood might be better after some rest. He doubted Robert's mood could get worse.
Brian Quinn
Brian Quinn
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 636
Special Abilities : Healer, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:36 am

Steven stood in front of her waiting for his awnser she was going to give it to him even if he had to stand there all night till she gave in.

"Steven I can not give you what I don't know all I know is what I told you and what my mother told me when I was small she said she use to be a flyer but when she became pregnat she was grounded I didn't know what that ment till now " she said sitting on ehr bed "I guess to prevent any ahrm to the childs the flyer is gruonded till its born by a spell only the oldest and most revered know it I guess thats what happend , they must have called me there to bind my flying ability. " she said now giving a yawn "No i am tired and need to sleep if Im going to be any use tomorrow " she said slipping under the covers "turn out teh light on your way out" she said looking at him "and by the way don't wake me when you come to bed" she said a smirk half hide inder the sheet.

Steven sighed and shook his head , now he knew what had happend was a natural progreshion in her line, when a female flyer became pregnat. Moving to the door he flicked off the switch he heard her last comment and smiled "I won't " he said shaking his head.

Moving to Khaats room he looked at Brain then at the cot where Robert lay asleep " its ok from wjheat she told me its a flyer thing , shes had her flying ability bound so she can't harm her self or her unborn child she said her mother had it happen to her" he reported
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:49 am

"Well, at least we weren't penetrated. You would think a flyer would know better than to fly while they were pregnant that they wouldn't need to be bound. And truth be told, Khaat or Robert or I could have bound that for her. We wouldn't needed some odd looking old woman to do that. Would have been nice if those old biddies would have at least warned us or asked. Jeesh! Rather rude of them, actually," he shook his head.

"I'm glad he's finally asleep. He has no idea when he slept last at all. The more I get these little bits and pieces out of him, the more I"m sure he's into probably the mission that, for whatever reason, frightens him the most. I have no idea what it is, but I do know that this is bigger for him, in some way or another, than anything else he has ever known.

"You ought to try to go to sleep. I might need you in the morning. I think I"ve had about 5 hours of sleep in the last...hm...4 or 5 nights. I might need to catch a few z's someplace. I'm starting to feel it now. I migght need you to help keep an eye on Khaat for a few hours--if Robert doesn't have really different ideas when he wakes up. But I promised him I would spell him so he could sleep. I won't change that. I'll try to sleep when he wakes up, maybe. But that will only work if you're rested enough to take over for me."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:57 am

steven chuckled "yeah , maybe its just somthing they do like a tradition I don't know " he said he sighed looking at both Robert and Khaat and at Brian he now saw how tired he looked "sure COB I 'll be back in a few hours so you can rest , your no good if your half asleep" he said moving to the door "and yeah it is good were still ok, good night."

Moving back to Ronata's room he sat on the end of the bed listening to her gently breath slipping under he held her but was soon asleep himself his arm over Ronata's waist.

Nerxt morning Ronat woke early , dressing she walked around the villa rechecking everything , then moving to the kitchen she started the coffee brewing , and the breakfst , placing it all in a banmarie she laid the table waiting for the others to wake , she stood at the large patio window her cup held in her hand.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:14 am

Brian heard them moving downstairs and finally smelled fresh coffee. It smelled like heaven. Robert had barely moved, his exhaustion besting him a bit. Brian was a little worried for him, bu the knew better than to think that Robert would let anything interfere with whatever he was working on.

After a bit, Khaat finally woke slowly. She squinted a bit, seeing sunlight. She had a headache. Brian got up and went over to her. "How's the hangover?" he asked very softly.

"Is that what I"ve got?" she groaned softly.

"Yep. A little too much firewhiskey," he said. She looked at him and frowned. She'd never ovedone the alcohol ever in her life. And then she remembered. The last she remembered was spouting off a great list of things she was angry about to her father, and of him just refilling the glass a couple of times. Well, he was a fine help, he was! She looked over and saw the conjured bed where her father slept.

"What's he doing here?"

"He says' he's looking out for you. I think he's just gotten too tired and needed a place to slip away for the night. He looks like hell."

"Yes. He does. I wish he would take you along with him, Brian."

"Me too. You know when he finally tells us what this is all about, I'm gonna kill him for not telling me earlier, I don't care what his reasons are."

"Take a number. I have first dibs on that." She sighed heavily, putting her hand to her aching head.

"Here. Let me. I'm only going to do this once. You overdo it again, and you can suffer." He laid a hand on either side of her head and drew off the pain she felt. She sighed with relief.

"I'm going to go shower," she said.

"Okay," he smiled. "I'll get some fresh coffee." He watched her draw out some clothes from her dresser and head for the bathroom. He made sure she was safely in the bathroom and then went downstairs.

"Good morning," he said. "I think we all need cofffee upstairs." He filled three mugs and said, "I'm sure we'll be ready to face the day in a few minutes." He returned back upstairs with the coffee mugs in hand.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:57 am

Ronata saw brian walk down and already had cupsd out ready for him and Khaat she nodded when he said they would be ready for the day in a little while "I checked the perimiter and its quiet, nothing but a few fox tracks and mice in the celler " she said as she moved to dish up some breakfast for herself she sat down waiting.

After a moment she saw Steven emerge from their room and motioned to the kitchen "Breakfasts made, help your self " she said eating her own as she watched him move, she could still see the slight pink on his cheek where she had slapped him. she stood up and placed her dish into the washer then moved to dress. Returning several hours later in aome jeans a tee shirt and a light tan cardigan on her feet sat a pair of brown boots. she opened the main patio doors to let the resh air into teh room befor stepping out onto it and lstening to the sea against the shore. she took the vile from her pocket that Brian had given her and took some settling her tummy for the day
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:40 am

Brian took coffee back upstairs and set a cup in the bathroom for Khaat. He could smell the plumeria scented shower gel that she was using as it rose up in the misty fog that the hot water created. It smelled nice. Khaat always smelled like flowers. He liked that. He closed the door again and went back to her room where Robert was just starting to wake up. When Robert's eyes finally opened, Brian handed him coffee.

"Fuel," he smiled at Robert.

"Yes. Thank you. I need that," he said. "I don't know if I feel better or not."

"Give it a bit. You might need a couple of nights before that turns around."

"I can't afford that. You know that. Where's Khaat?"

"Showering."

"How is she?"

"Fine. Amazingly enough. She had a bit of a headache but that's all. I felt sorry for her and got rid of it."

"Thank you. I have never seen anything like it. Her first experience with that much firewhiskey should have made her damned good and sick. But I didn't see it affect her much yesterday. You know, if we did a drinking contest, she's liable to drink us all under the table. Even me."

"Now that, Robert Lupin, is a scary thought," Brian laughed. "You want a change of my clothes today so you can shower and shave and start fresh?"

"Could I?"

"Certainly. There is a bathroom off my bedroom across the hall. Just go help yourself."

"I think I will. Thank you. Keep an eye on her."

"Don't worry. I'm on the job. She'll be alright. But I did have to give her some bathroom time by herself."

"Agreed. Alright. I'll be back." Robert got up and left the room. Brian decided to stay where he was for the moment until Khaat finished her shower. It put him closeby.

When she returned, in khaki slacks and a natural, oatmeal colored shirt, he kissed her forehead. "Feeling better?

"More human, anyway," she said.

"You know, you don't have to stop wearing shorts because of the bruises. We've all already seen them. Be yourself."

"How'd you know?"

"Oh, come on. I know you. Let's go downstairs. Ronata has breakfast waiting. Your father will be down in a few minutes."

"Alright." She followed him downstairs.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:58 pm

Steven sat now reading alocal paper as he heard Khaat and Brian walk down into teh living room he glanced up at them then across at Ronata who busied her self in teh kitchen tidying up and prepering a meal for that afternoon. She glance up "Good morning Khaat, Brian , Breakfast it ready and on the table help your self " she said smiling as she pored two fresh cups for them placing then down on the table.

Steven stood up and sat down at the table too taking his own breakfast he sat watching her as he ate he ahd to admit it was good and everything done just right. He ate with out saying aword and nether did she.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:06 pm

"Thank you for taking over the cooking, Ronata," Khaata said, helping herself to breakfast, along with Brian. "Breakfast is good. I'm supposed to be teaching you, but it seems you're learning to find your way around the kitchen without me. That's a good thing. Sorry I haven't been much help lately. And I'm sure that Daddy will enjoy having a homecooked meal for a change. He should be down in a minute. He's taking advantage of having a hot shower available to him and some fresh clothes. How did you get him to get some sleep last night, Brian?"

"I told him I would watch over you so he could sleep. That's all it took," Brian said. "Well, that and conjuring him a place to sleep that wasn't more than three steps away from you."

"This really is not a situation I've ever seen him in before," Khaat said.

"Well, I've seen things close to this, but not exactly like this. I'm starting to think that he is deliberately thinking out of the box for some reason. I suggest we just continue to follow his lead. I need to go into town today. Anyone want to go with me?" he asked.

"I'll go," Khaat said. "I could use some fresh air. Where are you going?"

"To the market, for one thing. Maybe the fishmongers. I'm not sure. We need some more groceries. The thing about shopping in Italy is that it isn't like America where you hit a big mega supermarket and shop for a week. You pretty much need to shop every day here for the best and the freshest. You want me to do a glamour spell for you, Khaat, to hide your bruises for the muggles?"

"Please?" she asked.

"Muggles?" Robert asked, coming down into the kitchen.

"Have some breakfast, Robert," Brian said. "Ronata made it, and its very good."

"Thank you. I believe I will, and then I do have to go. But thanks for the hospitality. I needed the sleep and the food and being able to refresh myself a bit. Look, I know I was exceptionally hard on everyone last night, especially you, Ronata. And I know none of you understand. I wish I could tell you more, but there is far, far too much at stake right now. I hope we can sit, soon, over a meal and that I can fill you all in. But I can tell you nothing until its all overwith. All you need to know right now is that Khaat is, apparently, being used to get my full attention. She's a pawn in a much larger scale game. She didn't ask for this. I need you to recognize that whoever this is, is trying to get to me through her. And I cannot let that happen. Does that make anything any clearer at all?"
He fixed himself a plate, refilled his coffee and sat down with everyone else. "I'm not trying to be evasive or difficult. But that's just the way it is for right now."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:49 pm

Ronata smiled at Khaat "its ok I had a good teacher " she said finishing up her chors and siting down at the table , she sat up when Robert entered deciding just to listen to what he had to say. Inside she knew Brian had been right to say what he ahd said and she knew it had come from Robert , she held nothing against them.

"If you do I am coming along. " she said finishing her coffee and moving to place her cup in the sink and moving to pick up her small brown wovan shopping bag that lay on the chair beside the counter. "I took the liberty of making a list this morning of things we need to get in and others we could use for lunch" she said holding out a note pad with diferant items on.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 1311

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top