Tuscany Trip - Page 25
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Tuscany Trip - Page 25 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Tuscany Trip

Page 25 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tuscany Trip - Page 25 Empty Re: Tuscany Trip

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:42 pm

Khaat flashed a glance at Steven. "And what inanimate object would you like to be, Steven? Speak now, or forever hold your peace. And I do mean forever. Ronata, you might find yourself living with a teacup. There will be NO spanking, hitting, striking--of any kind. You got that?"

She paid for her fruit and watched the clerk package it up for her. She had a large cardboard box that she picked up and carried herself. She decided she was more than able to carry a box of fruit. As she was walking back towards the car, she passed a stand that had several beautiful large printed shawls and other fabric goods. She stopped, totally falling in love with a fushia colored shawl. She put the box on the ground and looked through the fabric wares. She bought several shawls, fabric sashes, scarves, and wrap around skirts. In fact, it took a second cardboard box the size of her fruit box to handle it. She simply stacked one large box on top of the other, and picked them up and carried them to the car. "We do have to come back--without them," she told Ronata about Steven and Brian. "I want to look some more."

'Not today," Brian said. "I feel the storm coming. It's..making...well, my senses a bit nuts." He couldn't say in a muggle community that his magic was being alerted like a bit of an electrical surge. He felt the storm coming swiftly now. He guessed they had about an hour to get back to the villa before all hell was going to break loose.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:05 pm

As Khaat loked at shawlsa Ronata looked out over the sea she could sense the storm way out in the sea, a black line sat just above the horizon. Her whole body seem to tingle the more she watched it , turning to the shop she walked in, as she stood she saw a nice multi colored woolen shawl touching it she suddenly got an electric shock. "owch!!" she shouted clutching her hand and looked at Khaat "I think i'll wait in the car " she said and backed out of the shop . quickly she moved to the car sitting watching the horizon.

Steven had moved to teh car placing teh bags in the space as he had shurkn all he had been given he felt it rock as he saw Ronata sit in it she seemed distant. "Ro you ok?" he asked moving to face her.

Ro turned to face him "storms just unsettle me that and .." she held outr her hand there on her palm sat a burn mark "I guess being a flier Im more sesative to the air flow" she said wincing as he held her hand.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 1311

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:13 pm

"We need to head for home," Brian called to Steven. "You know the way now, or do you need to follow me?" He put all the packages he and Khaat had in the car, having to shrink them to make that work out in that small car trunk. He closed the trunk and got in. "This is not going to be a good storm, Khaat," He told her quietly. "I can feel it. This could be really, really bad. I want to get the cars home and in the garage. We need to get anything on the terraces and balconies indoors. It could well be taken out to sea if we don't. Steven and I will do that. You and Ronata unload the cars. I don't want you in the garage when this hits, and I don't want you around the windows when this hits. "

He started the car and pulled out of the parking space, giving time for Steven to follow if he needed to. Brian was heading straight for home.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:18 pm

steven kissed her hand and looked at Brain nodding in agreement "I'll fix it when everythings battened down" he told her seing her smile as he jupted into teh drivers seat staring it he spet up the road back the way they came he didn't ahve to follow Brain as he rembered the way they ahd come and soon he pulled it into teh garage beside Brian.

Moving to the pasanger door he helped Ronata out with a quick kiss he smiled "ok you help Khaat I'll be up in a bit once down heres secure" he said then again kissing her he moved her to go up stairs.

Ronata moved from the car and held him she could feel it the tenshion in teh air around them , she was glad when he kissed her she felt how strong he was being adn it gave her strenght too. "ok stay safe " she said returning his second kiss before moving up stairs "Khaat what do you want me to do?" she asked moving to her.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:28 pm

"Brian wants us to unload the car right away," Khaat said. "He wants us out of the garage and back in the house before this hits. We have some time, but he's protective that way. He doesn't want anybody hurt. He's always had an uncanny ability to know when storms are coming and how bad they will or won't be. He's always had that gift. Not me," Khaat said, stacking several large boxes on top of each other. She found they were very heavy but it did empty out the trunk quite a bit. She carried them upstairs and into the kitchen and put the boxes on the floor. She massaged her shoulder. It was really painful after carrying those boxes. She decided to ignore it and go back to the garage. She returned and picked up another large stack of boxes. At this rate, it would not take long to unpack the cars.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:34 pm

Ronata picked up the boxes from the back of the car steven drove carrying them best she could up the stairs adn to the kitchen , after two more trips she closed the cover on teh boot "All done " she said and quickly moved up to the kitchen to put the things away in the right places, she was almost done when she went to grab a handel the same thing happenedagain. A spark jumped from the metal handle to her hand " dam it , I wish that would stop" she said leaning abck on the counter her hand now thobbing as she stood but she pushed the pain and her own fear to one side picking up the last peice if furit she opend the cuboard and placed it away .
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:44 pm

"That will pass when the storm passes. Some flyers get that when they're near sea storms. They're sensitive to the electricity that is carried in the seawater. I've seen it before because my parents' farm is near a fishing village. We have a fair share of flyers there. A lot of flyers like flying over the open ocean, but the downsside is that they get some electrical shocks when seastorms roll in. They usually pass the time by reading. Most of them are avid readers because they need to do something that doesn't cause them electrical shocks. Books don't generally do that. If I were you, I'd grab a really good book and find a quiet place to wait out the storm. I'll put some tea on and some coffee. Oh, and Brian wants us to stay away from the windows--just in case the wind is strong because we're surrounded by water on three sides here. I'll start the tea and coffee and then go unpack the things that go in Brian's room and in mine. I think you might need to postpone your cooking lesson for another day--unless you want to read some cookbooks to learn some things from those."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:54 pm

Ronata sighed " thats Khaat I was wondering why it was hapening " she said with a smile "Yes I'll grab a cook book maybe I can learn more " she said moving fron the kitchen to her bed room she saw all the packages and started to un pack her green chamise she laid on the bed its robe hug on the aback of the door she smiled as she came across the tackle she had bought sliding that under the bed knowing she would probaly be in his bed more than her own while the storm was on.

Finishing she moved top a bookshelf and looked at them all she took down on but it was on how to grow stuff and she just smiled placing it back on its shelf she then found another on pastry cooking opening it she smiled she was a little disapointed she could not cook that day, but she didn't want all the food going to waste because she kept blowing it up. Finding a large sofa she turned it so the back was to the window and sat down puling a cushion behind her back she begamn to read she felt the storm out side draw closer like a dull head ache she culd not get rid of.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:09 pm

Khaat made a pot of orange cinnamon tea from a blend of her father's she's brought. She made a pot of french roast, and then went upstairs and quickly unpacked the things they'd bought. She put Brian's things away in his room first, and then put things away in her own. She gathered up everyones dirty laundry and took it down to the laundry room in the basement and sorted it out and started a load of dark clothing in the washer. She started any stains presoaking to get things extra clean, and left the rest of the laundry sorted into their proper piles on the basement floor temporarily.

With that started, she went back upstairs and made up the custard for the tiramisu. She quickly then assembled the delicate dessert into an unsual large stemmed bowl that looked like a wide shallow trifle bowl. Once it was assembled, she grated the chocolate on the top and put the dessert in the fridge. She poured herself a cup of the flavorful tea for a change and put some thin slices of fresh, sweet orange into the cup and into the teapot for extra flavor.

Brian came in and said, "Boy, something smells great!" He came over and kissed her cheek. "What did you make?"

"Tiramisu--for tonight. Try the tea. Tell me what you think." He poured a cup and smelled it.

"Oranges and cinnamon. Nice. And the fresh orange is a nice touch." He sipped it. "Delicious. The sky is getting black as night. The wind is kicking up. Has Steven come back in yet?"

"No. Suppose he's alright?"

"I'm sure, but if he doens't come in, in a moment, I'll go find him. Don't you girls go outside. Where's Ronata?"

"Well, she went to her room awhile ago to unpack. She was having some of that flyer's sting business from the storm. I suggested she read. So maybe she's in one of the sitting rooms if she's not in her room."

"Ok. I'll find Steven first, and then make sure she's okay. " He took another sip of the tea, deciding to wait a moment to see if Steven turned up.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:20 pm

Steven dove threew the door slambing it closed behind him " shesh thats going to be bad I hate to be out in that " he said sliding a bolt across it to hold it shut " oow tea nice " he said walking over to the counter and poring some for himself to ward of any chill he might come down with , glancing around he looked for Ronata "wheres Ro?" he asked.

Ronata hearing voices placed her book down and moved into teh kitchen area "Here " she said smiling as she moved to Steven her arms wrapping around him "Khaat do you have anything for a whooper of a head ache ?" she asked her head buried in stevens chest as she tried to hold back just how bad she truly felt. She ahd not ahd so many thinbgs happen to her related to one of her abilitys and she felt bad .
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top