Tuscany Trip - Page 24
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Tuscany Trip - Page 24 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Tuscany Trip

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tuscany Trip - Page 24 Empty Re: Tuscany Trip

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:23 pm

OOC: Unless you changed the color, i think the other lamborghini you're using is silver.

Brian helped Khaat into the red sportscar and turned to Steven. "The market is on the edge of the village. Khaat and I were there our first day here. Follow us. It's not far, but if I know Khaat we're not going to want to walk all the stuff they're gonna buy all the way back to the cars.

Brian got in and drove to the market. It was still early enough in the day that the best products were still there. Khaat got out as soon as Brian parked the car and made her way over to the fresh meats. She was thinking of a bolognese sauce w/ fresh pasta for lunch, and a salad. Perhaps she would find a loaf of bread to make some crunchy garlic bread from or some breadsticks as well. And she wanted to make the sauce from scratch.

"What do you think we should look for, for dinner?" she asked Ronata.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:38 pm

Ronata sliped out as Steven opened the door she moved over to Khaat and looked at all the cuts laid out in front of her "what about Gulu's Penne Pasta with Ground Beef tastes wonderful" she said moving down the stall to see if she could find Potlatch seasoning and Fresh cilantro.

She looked back at Steven and Brian "I wonder what there thinking right now?" she said picking up a small pot of spices before plcing them back down. Looking back at the stall she saw the spice she needed and picked it up paying the man she held it as she moved back to Khaat .

Steven sat back on the car "Brian what would you say if two members were to , say, kinda, " he paused and sighed " you got to say nothing about what im going to tell you, especialy in front of Ronata, she'll kill me for saying this, " he turned to his back was to Ronata " Ronatas agreed to marry me, but in a couple of months, she wants to wait a bit." he said his arms were still folded across his chest.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 1311

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:54 pm

"I have no problems with it," Brian said, "We've had married members before. So long as it doesn't interfere with the work, its not an issue. And I won't say anything."

Khaat moved to a booth selling fresh pasta of all shapes and sorts. She bought some fresh spaghetti and some penne pasta and paid for it and moved along to fresh herbs and vegetables. She chose some fresh tomatos, garlic, onion, bell pepper, mushrooms, and lots of fresh herbs. She also bought salad fixings. Once she had that, she bought some fresh ground meats for the sauce.

She started to ponder about dessert. She was thinking of an elegant tiramisu. That meant mascarpone cheese, espresso coffee, amaretto, some ladyfinger cookies, and the makings of a custard. Oh, yes. and if she could find it, some of the best chocolate around.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:38 pm

Ronata moved dowen the stalls picking up a bar of creamy dark chocolate "Khaat take aloko at this" she said walking oevr to ehr with it " what do you think tiramisu?" she said smiling to her the stall holder watching them both.

Steven smiled "Thanks , was a bit worried about that small detail " he said now knowing now there would not be a problem " no it won't interfere in the least" he said moving to sit watching the girls shop "wonder what thre gonna cook , bet knowing Khat and Ronata its gonna be good"
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:54 pm

"That's exactly what I was thinking," Khaat smiled. "You sound like you have a good knowledge base of food. Do you cook?" Khaat wasn't sure, but she thought Ronata had said once that she was not as comfortable in the kitchen as she wanted to be. She called Brian and handed over a large stock of supplies of everything she had bought. She bought a large quantity of the chocolate and added that to his mountain of packages before heading off to the dairy booth for cream, eggs, cheese and milk. Along the way to the dairy booth, she found a stand that sold a number of different baked goods. She stopped short, pausing to look over their wares. Ah, ladyfinger cookies! She smiled. She bought several dozen of them and piled them high on top of Brian's stack and kept moving down to the dairy stand. She thought she heard Brian give a sigh of frustration, but she ignored him.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:00 pm

Ronata shook her head "no but I know about it, I just can't do it , my mom never had the Time to teach me , then it was to late. " she sighed giving a soft giggle as she heard Brain groan " you can use steven too hes fairly empty " she said smiling at him as they moved down the rows of fruit and veg stalls " I want to be able to cook " she smiled at Steven "Im not going to let him do all the cooking for us, but hes so busy he hasn't got time to teach me , all I can do is toast at the moment " she gave a sigh " I won't make a good mom if I can't cook now can I "
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:08 pm

"Being a cook is not a requirement for being a mom. It helps, but its not a requirement. But I know Steven can cook, so that will give the two of you a project to do together. You're welcome to help me in the kitchen today if you like. I can show you how to make a bolognese sauce and a vinaigrette dressing, and of course the tiramisu. Once you have the fundamentals down, you can cook almost anything. Cooking is a very forgiving skills. Baking, however, is not. Baking is very precise. I find it far more difficult than cooking. I can do both, but I generally like the freedom that I have in cooking over the exact chemistry skills required in baking. Sometimes I just don't want to have to be that meticulous. "

"Uh...Steven?" Brian called, unable to see over his packages anymore. "Help? We should not have turned them loose."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:14 pm

steven chuckled "I know its like their posessed or something " he said holding the bundels he had .

Ronata smiled "yes I'd really like that , I guess its not but it would be good to know" she said now grining she moved to steven "did you hear Khaats going to teach me how to cook" she moved and kissed his cheek before returing back to khaat with a grin on her face.

Steven chuckled as he heard the excitment in her voice but then sighed as he felt the gentle kiss on his cheek "yeap we created a monster all right" he said chucklaing "you girls done yet my arms are about to fall off" he said strugaling to hold what he had.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:24 pm

"Nope," Khaat said. "Not yet." She went to the fruit stand and began exploring the offerings for the day. "Oh, and Brian, I want a case of Prosecco."

"Oh sure. Coming right up," he said sarcastically, "I'll grab you that case of champagne with my fourth and fifth hands.

"That could be arranged, you know," she replied, not looking back at him. She began to set quarts of berries of all sorts aside for purchase, apricots, Italian lemons, limes and oranges, and more. She heard Brian groan as he watched her pile up mountains of fruit.

"Wimps," she muttered. "I bet you and I can handle the fruit with no problem, Ronata. Too bad we didn't bring men with muscles with us. You see any fruit you like? I'm thinking of doubling my order of apricots and making some apricot jam with part of it."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:30 pm

Ronata hid a grin as she noticed Steven start to waver " nope I think you got it in the apricots , and I agree we should have asked the captain for some of his crew they looked nice and strong" she teased .

Steven groaned "just you wait Ro, once my hands are free I am so gonna ..." he left it hanging as he heard her laughing he peeked threw the packages at her "I am so going to put you over my knee" he finished .

Ro laughed at his threadt her face a smile ashe said he would put her over his knee "you'd have to catch me first and I know you can't fly" she whispered a she again kissed his cheek returning to Khaat just as her eye caught some passion fruit "ow passion fruit sorbet its to die for and so refreshing I had it once " she said picking up several and paying for them.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top