Tuscany Trip - Page 23
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Tuscany Trip - Page 23 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Tuscany Trip

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tuscany Trip - Page 23 Empty Re: Tuscany Trip

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:19 pm

"It's been a wonderful cruise," Khaat said, "Despite a couple little minor scuffles. It has been wonderful."

"Angus said it is going to be a lousy weather day, " Brian said, as the crew served a 5 star breakfast to them. "Says we're in for severe storms. We'll feel them in the villa being right out on the sea. I suppose we shall all have to find some sort of pleasurable pursuits indoors." Brian cast a look to Steven. "I would hate to see any of us bored in such a romantic location as the villa is." Khaat kicked Brian's shin hard with the toe of her deck shoe. "Ow!' he jumped. He looked at her. He heard the crew laughing at him from in the wheelhouse. "You lot have dueling drills coming up. Laugh while you can. You can duel me or Khaat. Your choice."

"What a choice that is," Angus sighed dryly. "She likes teacups and ducklings, the Captain likes bugs, and our beloved COB likes tadpoles and cheeky hats. What a choice. And what inanimate object would you like to be this time, men?"

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:31 pm

Steven laughed while ronata sat confused till steven whispered what it was all about "ow , i guess it is a little funny then" she said chuckaling.

Steven spied the breakfast and grabbed a plate picking up one for Ronata too as he moved back to teh table "so back to the villa this morning before the rain hits" he said sitting down with her. "what are you two planning to do dureing teh storm?" he asked seing Ronata rol her eys at him asking "thats none of our business Ste" she said as she started to eat.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:42 pm

"I thought I'd see if he''d like to be one of those cheeky hats he loves so much," Khaat looked directly at Brian, throwing a dueling challenge his way.

"No, no.," Brian said firmly. "I did not take a bullet yesterday."

"No, you took 2 Man O War stings the day before. We're evenly matched," Khaat said. "Prepare to be a teacup."

"I have never in my life been a teacup," Brians eyes flashed. He could feel himself already starting to rise to the challenge. It was just in his blood.

"There is a first time for everything, Brian Quinn."

"And I wonder how you would look as a cheeky hat," Brian echoed.

"Stylish, I"m sure," she replied with a false cocky attitude.

"You're on," he said, setting his jaw. "We'll see who ends up on a shelf. You'd better fuel up while you can. You're going to need it."

"Make sure you have the first aid kit ready. He's going to need a few bandaids when I finish with him," She told Steven.

"You can do all the trash talk you want," he said. "I rarely lose, and you know it."

Angus got out a handful of sickles. "I have 20 on Khaat," he told his men. They began placing bets on the victor. "You two want in on the action?" Angus asked Steven and Ronata.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:49 pm

steven looked down at Ronata but shook his ehad "no thank you we got beter plans for our money" he said grining as he felt Ronata hand on his and giving him a knowing look "besides some one has to be there to undo them when they both turn eatch other into a tea cup and a hat and nether wins, ok I am going to pack our things somethings alady has she dosen't want the crew to get thre gressy mits on" she said brushing past several who had gathered.

Steven stood up and moved to Angus "ok 10 on COB and 5 on Khaat " he whispered seeing teh lok he shurgged "he is my boss after all" he said and they chuckled as he handed over his sickles to them "besides I might have a wedding to pay for "
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:06 pm

"I hope the furnishings are paid for," Khaat looked at Brian.

"Why? You're going to be one soon enough," he said casually. "Let me think. Would you be a better table or a chair....oh, wait. A floor lamp!""

"Well, that might be fun," Khaat shrugged. "I've never been a floor lamp before. " He laughed, softening his desire to win a bit.

"I do remember you were a very cute firefly once," he laughed.

"And as I recall, Remus made you once into a gecko."

"Now that was fun. Until I got lost in his room." She laughed out loud, remembering how she and Remus had searched for hours looking for Brian when he was a little green gecko. "How'd I ever get out of that? I can't remember."

"Daddy found you in one of Remus's potted plants, as I recall. Just before the bloody plant was going to eat you. You were hiding in the pot of carnivorous plant, I believe."

"Oh, that's right. I remember. He lectured me for an hour before he would change me back. That really was a lot of fun. "

"Would you rather I change you into a gecko again instead?"

"No. I' would rather win. And you all stop betting on this, or you'll be next," Brian shouted to the rest of them.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:19 pm

steven grined and sat back down as Ro rejoined them "still betting I see" she saisd sitting next to steven as she looked at there faces "Im all packed how about you two?" she asked finishing her meal on the plate in front of ehr and the drink she ahd left , she was not upset at leaving such a magnifuicent boat but whe would be glad to return to the safty of the villa and the stregth of its four walls.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:51 pm

"That's easy enough," Khaat said. She pointed her wand down the stairs and shouted. "Pack!"

"Oh, bloody hell!" Angus laughed. "She's probaby got the whole ship packing now. Khaat Karina Lupin, what have you done!" He went to the stair and stepped far enough down the steps to look downstairs. He shook his head in disbelief. "Sometimes you can be ridiculously lucky with a wand, Girl. That was just pure luck."

"No," Khaat said. "That was Uncle Remus. He believed in acuracy." Angus returned to the wheelhouse, shaking his head.

"We're docking in 20 minutes," he called to them after checking their position. "Take as much time as you want to finish your breakfast. Storms won't be in til midmorning at least."

"Hm.." she looked at Ronata, "We might have time to stop at the local market for some fresh ingredients for lunch and dinner, if you like."

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:29 am

Rnattas laughed at her acuracy but turned to look at her when she asked about shoping in the local market 2sure no problems they have great fresh fruits and vegtables too" she said "the boys can cook what we bring back.

"you bring back , no way were coming along " steven said looking at both Khaat and Ronata he knew if the same thing hapened again he wanted to be ready "right COB?" he said looking right at Brain.

Ronata saw the look and recognised it"all right you can come but you carry the food " she said smiling at both.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:09 am

"Figures that we would be left to the grunt work," Brian laughed. "Well, that's okay by me. I like to cook and I like to eat, both. However, Khaat is by far one of the finest cooks I've ever known..."

"Oh, no," Khaat shook her head. "A deal is a deal. Girls' night off. Well...alright. I'll cook lunch and I'll make dessert for tonight. But you boys cook dinner. And I presume you do remember the spell to clean up the kitchen, right?"

"Yeah, yeah," Brian laughed. "Just keep demanding. Hm..what sort of hat would you like to be, Khaat?"

"Keep it up, and it will be a long, long time until breakfast again for you, Bud," she laughed.

Brian looked at Steven. "Hm...You know, if I turn her into a hat, she can't cook fur us. Might have to wait until after dessert tonight."

"Yeah, but if I turn you into a bug, that leaves more for us," Khaat grinned.

"I think I"m in trouble, Steven," Brian laughed.

The boat docked back at the pier it had departed from a couple of days before. Khaat thanked each of the crew members while Brian gathered all the bags and boxes Khaat had accumulated and shrank them small enough to load them into the red Lamborghini. He returned upstairs and thanked the crew before leading the way off the ship and over to where the two cars were still securely parked, depositing the packages into the car.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:13 pm

Ronata nodded as Khaat spoke about a girls night off "that includes you Steven walker" she said turning with a smile to him, he would have spoke but she kissed him and he relaxed against her.

"god why am I such a sucker for her" he said smiling down at Ronata his hands resting on her hips as he held her.

"because you love me " she said grinning then she looked at Khaat "putty in my hands" she said chuckaling to her.

Steven moved down to teh cabin and grabbed the packages and bags shriking them he sliped them into his pocket befor heading up to the main deck he watched Khat and Brain walk down teh gang plank and over to the cars , moving ahead he reatched back to take ronatas hand as she drew to the end he scooped her into his arms as she laughed "got to keep you safe now haven't I "He said smiling down at her.

She blushed at his words but wrapped her arms around his neck as he caried ehr to teh car placing her in the passager seat as he emptied the contents of his pockets into the back space.

"so where to Khaat?" he asked loking at the red lamborgini parked next to the silver one Ronata sat in.

Last edited by Ronata Volkmann on Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 1311

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top